Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretentious Marxist Chords!
Video 
Ben here is- just the worst.  One of those "young and hip" conservatives the older ones like to trot out all the time to support their views.  Watch a crazed man disassemble him to the subatomic level.  It's an hour of Ben Shapiro.  I am so so sorry.

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-how-c...ng&irgwc=1
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
I think I got about 20 minutes into that video before I couldn't keep going, he's just too awful. I know the video exists to tear down his opinions, and it does, but you've got to listen to them to get to that point and I have little interest in doing that!
My Games Collection (Always Updated) My Webpage!
Currently Playing: Various Stuff
[Image: logo_bos_79x76.jpg]
Keep going. Endure it, there's a point to all this.
(28th June 2019, 8:15 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: Keep going.  Endure it, there's a point to all this.

Does it end it being a commercial for lipitor?
Don't tell me. They are really good at that..
Lipitor? That's like- soda right? I forgot.
Ben Shapiro sucks donkey balls, that are totally Kosher!
Heaven: where the police are British, the cooks French, the mechanics
   German, the lovers Italian, and it is all organized and run by the Swiss.

Hell: where the police are German, the cooks British, the mechanics
   French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all organized and run by the Italians.
Ben Shapiro sounds like an angry man yelling at "those kids!" while he floats away tied to balloons and whimsical yet classical music plays over him.