Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2 cents
We still have a mainpage?
Wow, I need to show up more often.
I miss tendocity.net
The current one is so infrequently updated that for all intents and purposes we don't, which is what we are (not very quickly, it seems...) trying to change...
My Games Collection (Always Updated) My Webpage!
Currently Playing: Various Stuff
[Image: logo_bos_79x76.jpg]
A Black Falcon Wrote:The current one is so infrequently updated that for all intents and purposes we don't, which is what we are (not very quickly, it seems...) trying to change...
Perhaps if I was given some direction it would move along...

etoven, have you had any success in creating a template?

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready to start making it a template. Etoven, or anyone else concerned with the backend of the site, I need some specifications on exactly how I should make it. You probably have more experience than I do with creating style sheets and such so I'd like to leave that to you, or anyone else willing to make it.

I don't know...we really need to start getting together so it can progress...
:(
Paco Wrote:Perhaps if I was given some direction it would move along...

etoven, have you had any success in creating a template?

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready to start making it a template. Etoven, or anyone else concerned with the backend of the site, I need some specifications on exactly how I should make it. You probably have more experience than I do with creating style sheets and such so I'd like to leave that to you, or anyone else willing to make it.

I don't know...we really need to start getting together so it can progress...

http://www.louisrepa.com/

Did no one read my post?
No one actually comes to this forum anymore, apparently (just look at all those posts in the last two days!).
Dropping in to save a copy of the Web site mock up I made (I seemed to have misplaced the files).

I think it still looks nice almost three years later.