18th September 2026, 4:54 AM
They seem very hesitant to remove LAN play and require an always online connection in Starcraft at least, likely due to that incredibly potent tournament scene compared to Warcraft 3. Still, I hate to see them keep pulling it like that.
I get where you're coming from in the "grimdark" feel of Diablo, but I'm not sure they're trying to say "it's not worth it" so much as "the fight is worth it no matter the odds". With Warcraft coming across more like a super hero movie these days, it's nice to have Diablo get it's own general "feel".
I get where you're coming from in the "grimdark" feel of Diablo, but I'm not sure they're trying to say "it's not worth it" so much as "the fight is worth it no matter the odds". With Warcraft coming across more like a super hero movie these days, it's nice to have Diablo get it's own general "feel".
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question." ~ Charles Babbage (1791-1871)