Tendo City
MARIO Vs. CRONO - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: MARIO Vs. CRONO (/showthread.php?tid=984)

Pages: 1 2

MARIO Vs. CRONO - lazyfatbum - 24th August 2003

CRONO HAS A SWORD COLLECTION AND 3 GIRLFRIENDS, ONE OF WHICH IS ALSO IN LOVE WITH A FROG, SHE ALSO HELPED HER FATHER INVENT A MACHINE THAT CUTS OFF HER MOM'S FEET. CRONO ENJOYS BEEF JERKY, SIGN LANGUAGE AND MOPPING.

MARIO HAS A MOUSTACHE AND EATS MUSHROOMS WHILE USING ITALIAN SHOES TO KILL AMPHIBIANS IN A MYTHICAL, DRUG-INDUCED LAND OF KART RACING, GOLF AND KICK BOXING. MARIO ENJOYS COLLECTING SHINY OBJECTS, THROWING FIRE BALLS FROM HIS NOSE AND RIDING ANIMALS WITH LONG TONGUES.

YOUR VOTE WILL DECIDE WHO IS CHAMPION!!!!!

WHO'S CUISINE WILL REIGN SUPREME?????

http://www.gamefaqs.com

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Private Hudson - 24th August 2003

Crono..!

GO MASTURBATE YOUR MOTHER

MARIO Vs. CRONO - EdenMaster - 24th August 2003

Mario MUST win! If Mario loses, then there is something inherently wrong with the universe. With such a catastrophic event, the universe shall implode.

We've got 3 and a half hours to exist.

THE ANSWER IS EASILY FOUND!

MARIO CREATED THE INDUSTRY

CRONO LIVES IN IT

ALL GAME CHARACTERS ONLY LIVE IN THE INDUSTRY THAT MARIO CREATED WITH HIS OWN GLOVES *SALUTES* (AND I'M NOT USING MY HANDS!!!!)

REPENT, AND THOUGH SHALL LEARN OF WHAT IS GOOD AND DECENT IN THIS WORLD OR I WILL FUCK YOUR PETS

Mario did not create the industry.

Yes he did.

I'm afraid not.

And the fact that he did not create the industry completely nullifies your whole reasoning for voting Mario over Crono.

Crono is a cooler character. You just feel obligated to vote for Mario.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - OB1 - 24th August 2003

He shaped the industry we know and love today. If it weren't for Nintendo and Mario then who knows how the industry would have turned out. Without Nintendo to copy off of, what would have happened? I shudder at the thought.

Iron Chef Michiba should win-,er, or Mario!

Mario shaped the industry?

MARIO?

So you're saying that you could have put Mario's character into any game, and that game would have shaped the industry, no matter how poor, or how good the game was, purely because of MARIO's appearance?

MARIO Vs. CRONO - OB1 - 24th August 2003

Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. shaped the industry. Both starred Mario.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Dark Lord Neo - 24th August 2003

Crono currently has 50.1% of the vote

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Great Rumbler - 24th August 2003

Mario: You better vote for me, we wouldn't want that anyone should get hurt...

MARIO Vs. CRONO - A Black Falcon - 24th August 2003

Stupid Chrono, winning... Mario better get a thousand more votes by the time the vote ends. Its not that Chrono is BAD... its that Mario is one of the best videogame characters, by far!

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Nintendarse - 24th August 2003

While Crono is undoubtedly the "cooler" character, Mario is endowed where it counts: his significance in the history of video games. In that category, Mario easily bests the time-traveling teenager.

By the way, if you look into the next round, it's clear that either character will get raped by Sephiroth. Sephiroth is king.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Dark Lord Neo - 24th August 2003

Mario won:hammer:
Sepiroth will win the next battle, and he'll waste Mario in the next round(well he probably won't waste him, but if a battle between Crono and Mario was that close the Sephy certainly has a chance

MARIO Vs. CRONO - N-Man - 24th August 2003

OMFG HE LIVES!!

I was sure Mario had lost, damn that Edenmaster and his false propaganda.

Quote:Sepiroth will win the next battle, and he'll waste Mario in the next round(well he probably won't waste him, but if a battle between Crono and Mario was that close the Sephy certainly has a chance

:shakeit: Banana:stupid:

MARIO Vs. CRONO - A Black Falcon - 24th August 2003

Yes! As of 10pm EST he was losing by 800 votes... but he pulls through! :)

Oh yeah, he'll waste Sephiroth.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Private Hudson - 25th August 2003

Well Sephiroth was beaten last time, so one would think that through history, Mario would be the favorite. But given that Crono was such a close encounter, perhaps Mario's time is up?

MARIO Vs. CRONO - lazyfatbum - 25th August 2003

I swear I can do it.

All I need is a bath tub and two pints of vasoline.

*TUH DUH DUH*

I wanna be..... the very best!

Like no else around!

*TUH TUH TU-TUH*

Episode 8: Misty discovers Rotten.com

Ash: Erm Misty! What are you doing!

Misty: :D I just found that pic of the dude who scraped his face off from a motorcycle accident!

Brock: Chuckle But why are your pants down??

Misty: :D Cuz i'm using Pikachu as a dildo!

Pikachu: :cuss: *mumf!!! MIPHAMUMPHHHH!!!*

Moral - Dodongo dislikes certain types of smoke.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Darunia - 25th August 2003

Chrono is way cooler than Mario, who did not shape the industry, as he is a fictional character and thusly cannot create real things in the real world.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - OB1 - 25th August 2003

I think I speak for everyone else when I say this: You sir, are an idiot.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - A Black Falcon - 25th August 2003

Darunia, you do know that your "point" there makes no sense, right?

They never do, so what does that tell you when you side with him on certain arguments?

Hint: That means that you're on the nonsensical side!

Well when I agree with him, he's right. :D

Ha! I don't think so! When you agree with him you are wrong, bubba!

Even Darunia can be right sometimes... not often, but occansionally. :)

Now you're just lying to yourself.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Great Rumbler - 25th August 2003

Quote:Chrono is way cooler than Mario, who did not shape the industry, as he is a fictional character and thusly cannot create real things in the real world.

The first step in recovering is admitting that you have a problem. :D

Oh yeah, back on topic:

YYYYYEEESSSSS!!! MARIO WON!! This has single-handedly renewed my faith in humanity as a majority to think rationally!! *break dances*

I hope that stupid brooding Sephiroth won't win.

Sephiroth was okay as a villian I guess, but there's just something about him...

All he has going for him is stupid hair and lots of broodiness.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Weltall - 25th August 2003

Well all Mario has going for him is a fat ass and two decades of not getting laid by the princess...

I don't want Mario to win anyway. Didn't he win last year? These little contests get dull when the same 8 characters get in the finals year after year. I think next year they should remove the top 8 finalists in this year's contest, to make things more interesting. I mean, it's not like there's any shortage of other videogame characters... though you wouldn't know it by GameFAQS neglecting some great characters in favor of stupid entries such as the Animal Crossing characters.

Don't you dare diss Tom Nook!

MARIO Vs. CRONO - Weltall - 25th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
Don't you dare diss Tom Nook!

Meh. Two animal crossing characters + no Silent Hill characters = a high degree of FUCKED UP.

Pffft! All the Silent Hill characters do is uh... pee in their pants and stuff. 'Fraidy cats.

Well okay, the girl from SH3 didn't seem very freaked out from seeing those weird-ass monsters, but that's... because she likes... something...

Chrono is way cooler than Mario, who did not shape the industry, as he is a fictional character and thusly cannot create real things in the real world.

Yes, I see what you're saying. It was foolish of me to claim that fictional characters cannot create actual, tangible things in the real world. I apologize for any inconvenience by logic may have caused.

Mario, the games he starred in, shaped the industry.

Oh, I most definitely agree. Mario didn't. Mario games did. Glad we cleared that up. Rolleyes

You're a dork. And who the fuck is "Marion"?

You sir are a fucking asshole, if I am a dork. Oh jeeze whiz, a typo.... MARIO = MARION. In all your self-proclaimed genius, you couldn't tell that MARION was supposed to be MARIO. My, you truly are a smart cookie.

Oh you were trying to spell Mario!

:evilha: :ass: :wave:

Did you just call me a "smart cookie"? Chuckle

Sephiroth shouldn't win, either!

Fuck, you don't even SEE Sephiroth in Final Fantasy VII until the ending fight (unless you count flashbacks).

He was in a few parts, such as the Shinra Mansion.

Before I die, I want to travel to OB1's hometown and personally kill him. Really.

My hometown is Gaithersburg, Maryland, but I don't live there anymore.
Right now I live in Colorado, so come down here if you'd like! You need a good ass-whuppin'. :shakeit:

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
He was in a few parts, such as the Shinra Mansion.

No, no. Sephiroth was in the Northern Crater for the entire duration of the game. That was a clone.

MARIO Vs. CRONO - EdenMaster - 25th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Weltall
Well all Mario has going for him is a fat ass and two decades of not getting laid by the princess...

I don't want Mario to win anyway. Didn't he win last year? These little contests get dull when the same 8 characters get in the finals year after year. I think next year they should remove the top 8 finalists in this year's contest, to make things more interesting. I mean, it's not like there's any shortage of other videogame characters... though you wouldn't know it by GameFAQS neglecting some great characters in favor of stupid entries such as the Animal Crossing characters.

Link won last year.

Play Animal Crossing for a while, then see how quickly you decide to vote for Tom Nook.

Lol. As OB1 & I are locked in mortal combat, everyone side-steps us and goes on about their daily lives.