Tendo City
The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! (/showthread.php?tid=962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 18th September 2003

837~Dealing with traffic.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 18th September 2003

836-Any team that is ahead of Montreal in the NL. Bastards, it's the Expos last year in Montreal. At least let Guerrero, Vidro, Vasquez, Cabrera etc. etc. enjoy a playoff birth in a Montreal jersey! (when they move next year, though, I hope they go to Portland 'cause then I can go see them play).

I still got believer fever for an Expos 2003 Playoff Birth though! :bummed:

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 18th September 2003

Sorry, they're way too far out at this point to make the postseason... too bad, too. They deserve to get there with the incredibly bad way they have been treated...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 19th September 2003

836~ Assholes who don't use blinkers when switching lanes or turning.Mad

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 19th September 2003

835 - the people who return game rentals all scratched so they barely work

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 20th September 2003

834 ~ Knowing that we're never going to get all the way through this thread.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 20th September 2003

833 - The fact that there are people out there who make more in an hour than most of us in a whole year.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 20th September 2003

Alex Rodriguez, $25 million a year to play baseball.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 20th September 2003

That's way too much money, even if he is a really good player.

All professional athletes make too much money...millions and millions of dollars, even the worst of them, to fucking play ball with one another. And whats worse, is that they're praised as gods by the young and weak-minded. People paying $50 and more for a seat to watch baseball...a whole day's wage for some of them. It sickens me so much.

832~ Professional sports.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 20th September 2003

Its not that bad... sure they make a lot of money, but most don't get millions and millions. Only a few people on the higest-paid teams get over 10 million, but on all the teams plenty of players are near league minimum (150,000? something like that).

Yes, they're overpaid. But if its fun to watch, its worth the money to go watch...

Psf. What they do is grossly disproportionate to what they make. Cops, soldiers, doctors; people who risk their own lives or save those of others should be the heroes and the rich people in our society, not retarded football players. Only a few make over $10 million? Why, $10 million is hardly a lot of money at all, isn't it. Some of them only make $150,000 a year!? Why, that's peanuts...a downright shame too. I mean it's more than the average American per capita income would pull for five years and all...but ya know...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 21st September 2003

Cops*, soldier, and doctors are rich! They make plenty of cash. But the thing is nobody really gives a shit about them to be as popular as pro sports stars. I know that I respect and admire the best hockey player ever (Wayne Gretzky) a lot more than my family doctor.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 21st September 2003

Police and soldiers don't get paid all that much... at least not the lower-ranked ones...

Oh, and $150,000 is a pretty good income. Not super high, but high. Is it far more than most people make in a year? Yes. But remeber -- most people can work past the age of 40... sports players can't. Once they retire from sports in their mid 30s or early 40s, thats it for high incomes... so if they're the lower end of the payscale they either save or be ready to do something else...

Oh, and if you care so much about price watch minor league baseball. Those players are paid very low salaries... and the ticket prices are quite low too. :)

Oh, and Darunia... remember, Fenway is by far the most expensive ballpark in the majors (by ticket prices)...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 21st September 2003

Exactly. And Expos have the cheapest.

Speaking of Expos...they might not move this season after all. In fact, they might spend one more at the Big O. Whoo!

831-MLB playoff format.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 21st September 2003

But the Big O is the worst stadium in the majors...

And yes, it is a bit unfair for us, with ticket prices that are like $30+ for cheap seats in the back of the bleachers behind a pole, while in most stadiums the cheap seats in the back are like $10-$15... oh well, the Sox know we will pay. So they make us pay almost $10 more than the next highest price average (Yankee Stadium, in the mid $20s...).

830 - sitting behind a pole
829 - Fenway ticket prices
828 - those terrible seats in Fenway Park (they feel like they were designed for 5' 100 pound people, since the average person is too wide for the seat and sits with their knees squashed against the back of the seat in front of them...)

But yes, I wouldn't want to get rid of it. Its all .. part of the experience... :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 22nd September 2003

Quote:But the Big O is the worst stadium in the majors...

True, Olympic Stadium is the worst in major league baseball, but that's alright. I doesn't matter that it's literally falling apart, and that it is pretty much a gigantic hunk of concrete, it's where the Expos play so it's my fav. stadium!

(Actually, I'd have to say Commonwealth is my favourite one that I've been to)

827-'The Mall of America' (why not call it something normal?)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 22nd September 2003

Because its the biggest mall in the country so its got to have a fancy name... :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 22nd September 2003

it's

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 22nd September 2003

Hahaha!! :D

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 22nd September 2003

OB1 the grammar-error seeker strikes again... Erm

:red:

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 22nd September 2003

Take off every Zig!

Cucumber :red: Carrot

Its still funny... :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 22nd September 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
Because its the biggest mall in the country so its got to have a fancy name... :)

Phh. Why not call it like, 'West Minneapolis Mall' or something fancy like that.

Because West Minneapolis Mall has no STYLE! The name needs to be big and overdone, just like the mall...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 23rd September 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
Its still funny... :)

Yes it is. :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 25th September 2003

826 - Steve Martin.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 25th September 2003

825- Darunia for not liking Steve Martin. Go back and watch "The Jerk" or "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and tell me if you still believe that!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 25th September 2003

924 - "Bringing Down the House."

Leslie Nielsen is 52,424 times better than Steve Martin.

Leslie has made even more stinkers than Martin. You should judge them by their good movies.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 25th September 2003

823 - PAX Television

Haha, but they have that doctor show with that country star with the mullet!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 26th September 2003

Leslie Nielsen could beat up Steve Martin.

822 - That WICKED annoying guy who was in Independence Day, and works as an Apple advertiser now...whats his name...JEFF GOLDBLUM...man I wish that fucker would DIE!!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 27th September 2003

Jiminy Glick could beat up both of them.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 27th September 2003

821 ~ Jiminy Glick.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 27th September 2003

Rolleyes

820 ~ Putin, Schroeder and Chirac.

819 - Terroists

I think we already included Terrorists in here, GR, but since they suck SO bad, we can allow that to overlap.

818 ~ Gebhard von Blücher.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - -_____- - 27th September 2003

817 - Wishing you didnt do something, and realizing you cant change the past....

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 27th September 2003

Oh you want it that way, do you...

817 - Bush Jr.
816 - Dick Cheney
815 - John Ashcroft

Putin's okay, but not great. Schroeder and Chirac, though, are pretty good...

Oh you want it that way, do you...

Hey shitbrake, do you see CHRETIEN on that fucking list? I attacked three foreign governments, so you take it as a personally insult to you and Canada? Is everyone up there like you? I'm 56% Canadian French and you make me hate every drop of it. You just got mad because Schroeder, Putin and Chirac did what ball-less Canada couldn't, they opposed someone.

813 ~ Canada.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Undertow - 27th September 2003

812~ L. Ron Hubbard
811~ Bill O`Reilly
810~ TC's endless bickering

Since I havn't listed anything in so long, might as well list 3.

809 ~ Arrogance.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 27th September 2003

You're an idiot, Darunia... I just meant that so far we'd kept politics out of this list, and I'm not so sure that it was smart to bring them into it.

And as I said already, Putin isn't exactly a great guy... he is, after all, a ex-KGB right-winger!

And I don't know why you are talking about Canada... you really aren't making any sense... though I guess its just another idiotic insult. Whatever.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 28th September 2003

Quote:811~ Bill O`Reilly

808 - Al Franken :p

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 28th September 2003

807- GR for not liking Al Franken. The man is hilarious! You damned partisans.

*shakes fist at GR*

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 28th September 2003

Did you NOT read what I said at all? I didn't bring politics into this, I cited that I don't like three foreign leaders across the Atlantic ocean. You took that as an insult to your bizarre Canadian nationalism. Baise mon cul.

806 ~ Ottawa.