Tendo City
The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! (/showthread.php?tid=962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 4th September 2005

718 - Getting stuck in a game that's really good and not being to get any farther.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 4th September 2005

717: John Travolta.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 4th September 2005

716: Losing my music collection.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - EdenMaster - 5th September 2005

Darunia Wrote:720: Trying to get back into an old game you want, and trying to beat it again, but losing interest half-way through.

I hate when that happens.

Great Rumbler Wrote:749 - People who drive over the speed limit.

715: People who drive <i>under</i> the speed limit!

714: Zelda getting delayed until spring.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 5th September 2005

Quote:715: People who drive under the speed limit!

I hate that too. If you're going to drive, drive the speed limit!

713 - Having to wait until December for more episodes of Aqua Teen.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 5th September 2005

I'm a chronic speeder, five to ten over at all times.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 5th September 2005

712: Knowing that you should probably get to sleep because you have something important early the next day, but gosh darn it, you're just not tired...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 6th September 2005

711 - when you hear a joke on TV that is horribly unfunny and are about to say something, but you notice everyone in the room is laughing at the joke.
712 - when you are watching a movie in a theater and someone feels the need to yell out commentary during the movie.
710 - when the person next to you in a movie theater doesn't understand a very complicated plotline and keeps bugging you to explain it DURING the movie. It's especialy annoying when 1. There is no one sentance explaination. 2. You explain it and then they still don't get it. 3. You explain it and just as you finish explaining it, the movie explains it. 4. As you explain it, you miss an important line or a funny joke.
709 - Holding my roommates cat so she can clip it's claws. Ouch!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 6th September 2005

707: The Golden Rhino stages of Jet Set Radio.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 10th September 2005

706 - not being able to find any of your Wierd Al albums after the sense of nostalgia hits hard enough to chip teeth

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 10th September 2005

705 - Spyware

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 10th September 2005

704 - failing speaker on ur cell phone

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - EdenMaster - 10th September 2005

703 - People who feel the need to shorten already short words like "your".

702 - ppl who dont listen to ur msg but rather automatically critque the technicality of what ur saying and how u said it.
701 - annoying work habits that carry over into everyday life, for instance; typing shorthand.

100th POST!!!!!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 10th September 2005

700 - Bad grammar

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 10th September 2005

699: Peas

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 10th September 2005

698 - people who don't like peas
697 - Brussel Sprouts

696 - Broccoli

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 10th September 2005

695. Bongo-Bongo. Fucker.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 11th September 2005

I hate that guys too. :(

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 11th September 2005

What!? Bong Bongo is easily the best OoT boss.

695. People who don't appreciate Sir Bongo de Bongo.
696. Randy Johnson
695. Headaches.
694. Italian food in general.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 11th September 2005

You don't like Italian food? What about pizza?

693 - People that don't like Italian food.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 11th September 2005

693. Pasta
692. Tomatoe sauce--especially when it tastes of basil.
691. The fact that all Italian food consists of the above.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 11th September 2005

690. People who dislike the items contained in 693 and 692.
659. Quests which require you to complete an area, leave, and then get another quest that ends five feet past the previous one -- but all the monsters are back now!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 21st September 2005

658 - Having to clip your toenails.
657 - Going so long without clipping you toenails that wearing shoes hurts.
656 - Having a toenail break at work, and soaking your sock and boot in blood.
655 - Clipping a broken toenail.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 21st September 2005

654. Having to clip your toenails with fingernail clippers

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 21st September 2005

Oh god, that is the absolute worst.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 21st September 2005

682. How easily people skip 30 places in this thread.
681. Having to commute to college.
680. Hitler.

679 - People who are soooooo uptight about keeping count that they repeat the same annoying complaint for the millionth time.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 21st September 2005

689 - Losing count

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 21st September 2005

673 - Losing count

672 - Ironies like this

Darunia says:
Quote:682. How easily people skip 30 places in this thread.

Darunia said earlier (the previous number was Ryan's 695.):
Quote:695. People who don't appreciate Sir Bongo de Bongo.
696. Randy Johnson
695. Headaches.
694. Italian food in general.

Assuming that the "705" on top of this page is correct -- and I'm sure it's not but I don't want to go through fifteen pages to find the correct number -- I believe that we're now at 671, including the two I added...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 21st September 2005

562 - Turkey bacon

561 - people who hate turkey bacon

759 - cheap headphones
1 - Skipping numbers! ... or betting $1 on 'The Price is Right' in order to undercut the person who bet $759 when it cost $758...

??? - betting $2 to effectively nullify the $1 bet AND undercut the guy betting $759
??? - losing your favorite baseball cap
??? - spending 6 1/2 hours at work training the new kid, only to have some dick you work with undermine all your hard work by showing the new guy "the slacker method"

7XX - Turkey pepperonis

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - EdenMaster - 11th May 2006

753 - People who dig up really old threads for no reason whatsoever.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 11th May 2006

752 - $600 for a videogame console.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - lazyfatbum - 11th May 2006

751: kutagari

750 - Kaz

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 11th May 2006

658. that we have no idea what number we're actually on (it might be this one, read this page of the thread!)...

657. Kaz - he's even worse than Kutaragi...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 11th May 2006

six fitty six: The PS3. I'd honestly rather wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills. Seriously.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - The Former DMiller - 11th May 2006

655 - People who say "fitty" instead of 50 to try to sound cool.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 11th May 2006

six fitty fo: Derek Miller.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Dark Jaguar - 11th May 2006

Kaz? KAZ?! I can only think of two. Kaz the infamous beaver, and Kaz the woman who blatently lies about a near death experience at various churches for fame.

http://www.stopkaz.com

[Image: rape.jpg]

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 11th May 2006

Kaz Hirai, SCEA cheif...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - lazyfatbum - 11th May 2006

what a bizarre frightening picture that somehow reminds me of the early 60's advertizing. Minus the slogan.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 13th May 2006

653: Mahmoud Amadinehad.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Dark Jaguar - 13th May 2006

I can safely say I have never heard of a Kaz I liked.