Tendo City
The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! (/showthread.php?tid=962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 18th October 2003

792 - People who buy cars capable of going 120 MPH, and yet are seemingly afraid to even touch the speed limit with a ten-foot pole. Usually seen from behind on one-lane roads.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 18th October 2003

791 - People who drive slow in general.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 19th October 2003

790 - The New York Yankees.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 19th October 2003

789 - How this thread has over 500 posts, but only 211 actual entries.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 19th October 2003

I already put that on the list... although the numbers were even smaller at the time.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 19th October 2003

The big arguements dried up. :)

788 - playing a gameboy while the batteries are dying and not knowing if it'll randomly turn off on you

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 20th October 2003

787 - Essays

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 20th October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
I already put that on the list... although the numbers were even smaller at the time.

786 - People stealing my ideas before I even have a chance to come up with them.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 21st October 2003

785 ~ When people put CDs in the wrong jewel cases because they're lazy, and cassettes in the wrong boxes...etc.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 21st October 2003

784 - When certain members of my family leave CDs laying around when they play the PS2 even though the case isn't even a foot away. You know who you are!!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 23rd October 2003

783 - People who have the arrogance to have you deliver pizza to their lazy asses at home, but yet don't feel as though you've earned a tip.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 29th August 2005

782 - Darunia's rude comment that killed a promising thread two years ago
781 - Having to show your ID at the gate to get to work everymorning
780 - Being obligated to compensate someone for doing their buddha damn job. (ie tipping pizza delivery guys)
779 - Being late for work and not having a uniform ready
778 - Long distance relationships
777 - Good bands being wrecked by radio stations over saturating the airwaves with their hits.
776 - Playing a drinking game and having people "sip"
775 - Running out of toilet paper while your still on the toilet
774 - Tearing a perfectly good pair of shorts in half on an escalator
773 - Assholes that try to revive dead threads and claim that with or without help they will finish it

This looked like a good thread, I would like to keep this one going. I'll finish it with or without anyone's help.

772 - Seth Green
771 - Chris Griffin's voice

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - EdenMaster - 30th August 2005

CoconutCommander Wrote:780 - Being obligated to compensate someone for doing their buddha damn job.

Umm..."buddha damn job"?

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - lazyfatbum - 30th August 2005

well, have you ever gotten any luck from rubbing him?

I know I have *points to massive penis*

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Dark Jaguar - 30th August 2005

Ahaha, the "tip", how meaningless. If I pay the amount that they have stated is owed them, then I should not feel obligated to go any further than that. In fact, the tip in and of itself is supposed to show that someone did an above average job. I think I'll do it "3rd rock from the sun" style. At the start of any meal, I will set a pile of cash and inform the waiter that that is the "potential" tip. Every time something is not done per my unrealistic demands, I shall remove a dollar. By the end of the meal, whatever is left becomes their tip. Then, they know that whatever they get, they earned.

And oh yes, hear about that restaurant that actually sued some guy because he didn't tip? Apparently restaurant policy states that "the tip is considered part of the price of the food", but they never bothered to tell this guy. If the tip is part of the fee, CHARGE THAT MUCH. I will give you exactly what you list as the sale price. If you feel I should give you more, that's your problem.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 30th August 2005

770 - Scooby-Doo themed parties (true story: this guy spent a year in Iraq, so his wife decides to throw him a welcome home party. She knows he likes scooby doo, so she makes a scooby doo themed party... )
769 - When you order a Spicy Tendercrisp from BurgerKing and ask for the spicy sauce on the side and they agree. But when you unwrap your sandwich, the sauce is on the outside of the bun. Jackasses.
768 - Feeling tired when your hanging out.
767 - Not being able to think of a good #767

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 30th August 2005

766 - Quizno's subs costing so much. :(

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 30th August 2005

765 - Sleeping for such a long period of time your back starts to ache

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 30th August 2005

764 - Not getting enough sleep.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 30th August 2005

763: My always broken computer.

762: The Gateway corporation in general.

761: That I can't go home for Labor Day because half of my family already made plans.

760: That March 25 is so, so very far away. :(

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 30th August 2005

759: <i>The Skeleton Key</i>, starring Kate Hudson.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 31st August 2005

758 - Hurricane Katrina

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 31st August 2005

757 - Hot Topic

756 - Any franchise that Hot Topic is oversaturating us with. ie Nightmare Before Christmas, Invader Zim, Napoleon Dynamite, that "Emily" shit. great way to wreck something decent you guys.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - lazyfatbum - 31st August 2005

755 - Rear Projection Televisions being such a bitch to calibrate to NTSC standards and get the best picture possible.

754 - Snail Mail. Just materialize dammit!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 31st August 2005

753: That annoying-voiced guy from the Isuzu commercials. He sounds like gravel and cat shit going through a blender together.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 1st September 2005

752: Having to single-handedly keep this thread alive!

751: Dentists!

750: Asanine speed limits that no one follows!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 1st September 2005

749 - parking lot charities
748 - Gorons
747 - people i dont know who thank me for what Im doing for our country

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Dark Jaguar - 1st September 2005

You actually get annoyed for that? So... okay am I to take it you aren't doing a damn thing for the country but rather for yourself? Courage for now, strength for later, eventually DOMINATION, AS YOU CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE, HEARING THE SCREAMS OF THE WEAK, AS YOU CRUSH THEM ALL AND SOON, YOU AND YOU ALONE STAND TRIUMPHANTLY, AS THE SUPREME RULER, OF ALL THE KNOWN.. UNIVERSE!

Not that that's something I've ever thought about, not even in my darkest most fantastic fantasies!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 1st September 2005

Ya, I didn't join the armed forces because of some higher calling or some deep patriotic need to get back at those terrorists or because I support Bush. I joined because I am selfish, and the military was the best way to get the most for my least.

And I don't like people wasting their thanks on someone who doesn't deserve it.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 2nd September 2005

749 - People who drive over the speed limit.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - lazyfatbum - 2nd September 2005

748 - The incredible depth to which a misunderstanding can be taken.

747 - The number 747. A completely worthless number in any culture and only made significant by the model number and type of a commercial passenger plane.

746 - Shaving.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 2nd September 2005

i think we've lost count somewhere here

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 2nd September 2005

We've lost count in several wheres.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 2nd September 2005

Yea, we did...

742: Mark Bellhorn.

741: People who don't like animes because they're "cartoons".

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 2nd September 2005

741 - losing count
740 - watching a pirated movie only to realise the last ten minutes of the file are corrupted and you can't watch the ending
739 - having your cell on vibrate and then leaving it on your desk while you sleep. Scared the shit outta me when someone called. ZZZZRRRRrrrAAAAhhhh!!!
738 - Pinnochio (if you read Fables, you know what Im talking about)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 2nd September 2005

737: The taste that latex leaves in your mouth.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 2nd September 2005

735 - people posting the same number at the same time

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 3rd September 2005

734 - What happened to 736?

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 3rd September 2005

733 - there were two 741s, throwing the list into confusion once again

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 3rd September 2005

733 - highly anticipating a movie only to have it suck

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 3rd September 2005

732. Clorox.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 3rd September 2005

731 - When your wireless mouse's batteries run low and it doesn't work very well.

I've fixed that problem though.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - CoconutCommander - 3rd September 2005

731 - having your usual torrent search site temporarily go down
730 - getting invited to a party midway through, getting there and knocking back a few beers, and then finding out your the DD
729 - getting four beligerent drunks into your car without any help.
728 - not recieving a word of gratitude for being the involuntary DD for the night and getting everyone back to their respective houses, wasting a quarter of a tank of gas in the process.
727 - drunk person A, forgets to mention he doesn't have his keys or his wallet so the drive to his dorm was a waste.
726 - convincing drunk persons B & C, to let drunk person A stay at their place until the morning because I'm tired of driving around all night and wasting gas.
725 - having to deal with drunk person A's phone calls in the morning about me giving him a ride to pick up his keys and wallet.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 3rd September 2005

724: Little sisters

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Captain_Rush - 4th September 2005

723: falling asleep when you dont want to

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - EdenMaster - 4th September 2005

722: MY AVATAR!!!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 4th September 2005

721 - EdenMaster's avatar!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 4th September 2005

720: Trying to get back into an old game you want, and trying to beat it again, but losing interest half-way through.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Weltall - 4th September 2005

I hate that too.

719: Having beaten RE4 so much that it's not fun anymore.