Tendo City
The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! (/showthread.php?tid=962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 28th September 2003

Toronto...that's the capital of Canada (John Candy was hilarious)

805-George Bush

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 28th September 2003

804~ Toronto too.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 28th September 2003

804 - Darunia

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 28th September 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
807- GR for not liking Al Franken. The man is hilarious! You damned partisans.

*shakes fist at GR*

802 - Al Franken for saying un-nice things about Brit Hume and Fox News.

Al Franken: Brit Hume is a little *beep*! Fox News is a *beep* and everyone there is a *beep*! And I'm not just saying this because they're suing me!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - -_____- - 28th September 2003

801 - cell phones

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 28th September 2003

800 - Cigarrette smoke

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 28th September 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
802 - Al Franken for saying un-nice things about Brit Hume and Fox News.

Al Franken: Brit Hume is a little *beep*! Fox News is a *beep* and everyone there is a *beep*! And I'm not just saying this because they're suing me!

That's because Fox News is a *beep*. :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 28th September 2003

Fox News is a awful channel which is very strongly biased towards the right. That would be okay if they just said so... 'fair and balanced' is a total joke.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 29th September 2003

799~The only thing worse than a Canadian---A LIBERAL Canadian.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 29th September 2003

Quote:Fox News is a awful channel which is very strongly biased towards the right.

Yeah, that's why they hosted the Democractic debate, because, as we all know, they're just GOP TV! They'd never do anything for the Democrats!

Fox and Friends is awesome.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 29th September 2003

Now I'm neither liberal nor conservative, but even I can see just how far on the right Fox News is.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 29th September 2003

I'm a Republican, and I sense their leaning towards us. But that only proves that they know what they're talking about.

There you have it, Johnny. :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 29th September 2003

And remember, Rupert Murdoch is an arch-conservative.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 29th September 2003

Quote:But that only proves that they know what they're talking about.

Bingo! :D

Quote:There you have it, Johnny.

Of course they are!! But, that's half the reason why I watch it.

But you just said that they're not conservative.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 29th September 2003

Yeah, that is kind of strange...

Oh, and if I was to watch cable news I'd watch CNN. Though its hardly a great channel, it manages to be a bit better than the other two...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Fittisize - 29th September 2003

Plus, there's Larry King on CNN, which sometimes has real good guests.

I like Crossfire...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 30th September 2003

But you just said that they're not conservative.

No, I said they weren't GOP TV. I never said they weren't conservative. :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 30th September 2003

Rolleyes

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 30th September 2003

BAM!

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 30th September 2003

I like Blair; I hope he can salvage his career from his domestic fiasco.

So, why do people in England hate David Blane so much? Because he's American?

I think it's because of the way he talks. Makes you fall asleep.

How does that translate into them not liking him and throwing things at his glass box?

What glass box?

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 30th September 2003

The one suspended in the air in London he's sitting in in that 45 day no-food stunt?

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 1st October 2003

YES! Don't you people watch the news?

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Undertow - 1st October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
I like Crossfire...

I never really liked that game too much. There was no real strategy, just pull the trigger as fast as you can to get the little plastic things into your friend's goal. Although, it was always fun to stick the game pieces into the tub drain (until my parents took the game away from me and my brother and suspended our allowance for a year)

Pst...he's talking about the show on CNN.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 1st October 2003

Haha I remember that game! Or at least the stupid commercials...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Undertow - 1st October 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
Pst...he's talking about the show on CNN.

I know. I was just rambling.

Ah, okay, just checking.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 2nd October 2003

798 ~ People who don't use their blinkers when they switch lanes or turn off a street. Fucking assholes.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 2nd October 2003

Massachusetts, and Boston in particular, has some of the worst drivers in the country. :) No turn signals, going very fast while weaving through traffic, moving over three lanes right at an exit...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Undertow - 2nd October 2003

Massachusetts, and Boston in particular, has some of the worst drivers in the country. :) No turn signals, going very fast while weaving through traffic, moving over three lanes right at an exit...

I don't know about worse, but yes.

(People drive really damn bad everywhere, people just notice other states more often. "Damn rhode island/ florida/ etc drivers!" is something I hear often from my family. Pshaw.)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - OB1 - 2nd October 2003

Yeah my brother tells me horror stories about the traffic in Boston back when he used to live there.

Yeah my brother tells me horror stories about the traffic in Boston back when he used to live there.

I've almost been run over. I'm too nervous to drive into the city.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 2nd October 2003

Given that Boston also has one of the worst road systems I know of, I can see why the drivers are bad... poorly signed, intersections are often very confusing, etc... I'd never want to drive in Boston. Its a nightmare between the bad drivers, confusing road system, and poor signage... but oh well. At least the subway is pretty good. :)

At least the subway is pretty good. :)

It smells like a cross between wet cats and wet toilet paper.

Its not that bad... and unlike driving, you'll actually get where you are trying to go. :)

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Moiraine - 3rd October 2003

797~ Giving blood :(

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 3rd October 2003

796 - Homework

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 4th October 2003

At least the subway is pretty good.

Our subways are dirty, dark and depressing. Only by your tainted Canadian standards would that be good.

795 ~ My English teacher.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 4th October 2003

They are good compared to trying to drive in Boston...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 4th October 2003

Yea well I suppose that could be fairly nerve-wracking...me, I take the train in myself...and invariably the creepy subways too.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Great Rumbler - 12th October 2003

794 - Accidentally hitting the return key in internet chat when you trying to insert a comma.

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - A Black Falcon - 12th October 2003

Yeah, I do that all the time... its quite annoying...

The One Thousand Most Annoying Things Ever!! - Darunia - 17th October 2003

793 - When you can't get error windows to close...(like right now on my computer)...and you have to work around them or reboot.