Tendo City
Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Great Rumbler - 5th August 2003

Quote:Square Enix announced Front Mission First for PSone, a remake of the original Front Mission for Super Famicom. Front Mission First will be based on the WonderSwan remake version, with improved graphics and new scenarios not found in the original.

And the rumor:

Quote:RUMOR: After releasing Front Mission 1st, Square Enix will release a remake of Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2) and Final Fantasy III for PSone, both games were never released in North America.

I hope this rumor comes true, I played the rom of SD3 and it's a fun game.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 5th August 2003

You know how many times I've heard those rumors? Sure, it'd be great (though I'd prefer BOTH on GBA of course), but it's just a rumor.

Also, WHY are they still calling SD3 "Secret of Mana 2" even though it was never released here and that project name has long since been abandoned in favor of using various other things in place of "mana"? Oh well, such is the way of a rumor.

Oh, once again FF3's planned release on GBA has been "confirmed" in case anyone wants to know. It's weird, all these trustworthy sources lately have confirmed it, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, like it wasn't confirmed before, thus making the whole thing suspect.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - A Black Falcon - 5th August 2003

SD3 is awesome. They should finally release it here.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Great Rumbler - 5th August 2003

Quote:Sure, it'd be great (though I'd prefer BOTH on GBA of course), but it's just a rumor.

I know, that's why I said 3 TIMES that it is a rumor.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 5th August 2003

Well, it's just that you POSTED it is all, suggesting you gave it more weight than it deserves. Oh well, no matter.

In any case, I suppose like I said I hope it's not true and that it's instead for the GBA.

Quote:Well, it's just that you POSTED it is all, suggesting you gave it more weight than it deserves.

I just saw it along with the Front Mission news so I decided to post it.

The rumor IS from Magic Box and they are pretty reliable.

Quote:In any case, I suppose like I said I hope it's not true and that it's instead for the GBA.

I don't care which it comes out on as long as it comes out.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - OB1 - 16th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
And the rumor:

I hope this rumor comes true, I played the rom of SD3 and it's a fun game.

Why don't you ever give a source for your news??! For all we know you got this information from your trash can!

Yeah I know you said that you got it from Magic-Box, but that was after someone asked!

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 16th August 2003

Good point, indeed having it come out at all is far better than nothing. It's just, you know, GBA is portable and all, and PS1 only sorta is... Oh well, having ALL the numbered Final Fantasy games on ONE system (PS2) does have a certain charm to it I suppose.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Great Rumbler - 16th August 2003

All of the things I post are from gaming news sites [mainly Magic Box, N-Philes, and Cube-Europe], most often I don't post a link because I forget since I always put the link at the bottom of my posts.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 16th August 2003

When I read something cool I immediatly copy the link and paste it to the very top of my new post before commenting on it most of the time.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Great Rumbler - 17th August 2003

Oh, so you're saying that my ways aren't good enough, huh? Is that it?! Huh?!

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 17th August 2003

Actually, I'm saying they AREN'T good enough. Try to pay attention to the language we've all agreed upon!

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Great Rumbler - 17th August 2003

Don't correct me!! *jumps up and down*

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - OB1 - 19th August 2003

So where's ABF?

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - Dark Jaguar - 19th August 2003

I know something you don't know!

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - OB1 - 19th August 2003

I bet you know several things that I don't know, such as what you ate for breakfast yesterday, what color your shirt is, etc.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - A Black Falcon - 24th August 2003

He was referring to where I was, I think. :)

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - OB1 - 24th August 2003

Yeah I know.

Front Mission 1 set to be released on the PS1 plus an interesting rumor... - A Black Falcon - 24th August 2003

Now.