Tendo City
Another Trivia Game - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Another Trivia Game (/showthread.php?tid=927)

Another Trivia Game - Dark Lord Neo - 4th August 2003

These always fall apart but still
If you answer right then you get to make a new question, if nobody answers right within 24 hours then the answer is revealed but the person who asked the question and they ask a new one
So here's the first question

Which US President Was Rumored To Have Been Born In Canada?

Another Trivia Game - Great Rumbler - 4th August 2003

Chester A. Arthur

Another Trivia Game - geoboy - 4th August 2003

Damn! GR got it before me. :(

New question!

Another Trivia Game - OB1 - 4th August 2003

Uh... when is DJ's birthday?

Another Trivia Game - geoboy - 4th August 2003

I think the general idea of the game is that you know the answer to your own question.

crap

Another Trivia Game - -iLluSiON- - 4th August 2003

who has over 14,000 posts, hence having no to little life?
:evil:

Another Trivia Game - Darunia - 4th August 2003

OH, OH I KNOW, I KNOW, pick on me!!!

Is it OB1?

Another Trivia Game - Great Rumbler - 4th August 2003

What are the names of the two men who shot JFK from the grassy knoll?

Oh wait...I can't ask that question. Nevermind.

Q. In Star Wars Episode IV what is the number of the trash compacter that Han, Luke, and Leia or trapped in.

Another Trivia Game - Dark Lord Neo - 4th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by geoboy
I think the general idea of the game is that you know the answer to your own question.

we chose one for DJ, remember?

Another Trivia Game - A Black Falcon - 4th August 2003

But its not his REAL birthday. :)

Quote:Originally posted by -iLluSiON-
who has over 14,000 posts, hence having no to little life?
:evil:

Hey who's the one that has a great job and is going to school yet still has enough time to post at Tendo City (which takes fifteen minutes)? ME, jackass!

Now who's the idiot who thinks he's clever and has atrocious grammar skills? IllUSion!

:ass:

:finger2:

Another Trivia Game - A Black Falcon - 4th August 2003

If everyone was that dedicated... uhh, it might be a better place here. :D

Oh, and "real life" is overrated anyway.

Another Trivia Game - -iLluSiON- - 5th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1
Hey who's the one that has a great job and is going to school yet still has enough time to post at Tendo City (which takes fifteen minutes)? [b]ME, jackass!

Now who's the idiot who thinks he's clever and has atrocious grammar skills? IllUSion!

:ass:

:finger2: [/B]

what's the point of utilizing the amount of effort you put into your posts..? who is to say that grammer has to be correct while you post at TENDO city? no one. you may say i'm atrocious at grammar skills, but only the weak state things like that without knowing anything about the subject matter. so, go back to your mundane life with your "great job" and try to make some friends in real life for once. maybe your great social skills will come about... ::sarcastic::

Another Trivia Game - Great Rumbler - 5th August 2003

Answer my question before I become angry! And, believe me, you won't like me when I'm angry!!

Another Trivia Game - A Black Falcon - 5th August 2003

What, exactly, makes 'real life' socializing and stuff so much better than online?

Another Trivia Game - OB1 - 5th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by -iLluSiON-
what's the point of utilizing the amount of effort you put into your posts..? who is to say that grammer has to be correct while you post at TENDO city? no one. you may say i'm atrocious at grammar skills, but only the weak state things like that without knowing anything about the subject matter. so, go back to your mundane life with your "great job" and try to make some friends in real life for once. maybe your great social skills will come about... ::sarcastic::

Haha, so I should intentionally try to use bad grammar when I come here? And what subject matter are you talking about, exactly? :stupid:

Another Trivia Game - alien space marine - 5th August 2003

What american actor has his own Salad dressing and BBQ sauce?
His face is also seen on the cover as a logo, No he is not dead and is in his 70s.

Hint : Same first name as the main character in the Dune series also seen in david lynch theatrical version as well.

Another Trivia Game - Undertow - 5th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by alien space marine
What american actor has his own Salad dressing and BBQ sauce?
His face is also seen on the cover as a logo, No he is not dead and is in his 70s.

Hint : Same first name as the main character in the Dune series also seen in david lynch theatrical version as well.

Paul Newman.

Another Trivia Game - OB1 - 5th August 2003

Yeah, the "Newman's Own" line. Very generous of him, since all of the profits from his products go to charity. Good fig "newmans" as well.