Tendo City
Yet Another DJ Mystery - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Yet Another DJ Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=904)

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Dark Lord Neo - 28th July 2003

This week's new DJ mystery (we should have one every week, wouldn't it be fun?) is

*drum role*

Was DJ ever born?

If you click on DJ's name and read DJ's profile you would discover the following
Birthday: N/A

Not Applicable? Why would it not be applicable, was DJ in fact never born, and if so how does DJ exist?

Is DJ simply made up of digital infromation and exists soly in a digital form on the internet, basically a DJ made up of 0's and 1's.

Or is DJ a twisted character created by some insane teenagers twister mind.

Or perhaps DJ isn't an alter-ego, and is actually the exact way the person who posts under the name DJ really is.

Or maybe the origins of DJ is even stranger, perhaps it is somthig are simple minds could never handle.

Any thoughts?

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Great Rumbler - 28th July 2003

Perhaps DJ is some God-like being that has always been in existance, thus having no date of birth. Or...not.

Quote:Or is DJ a twisted character created by some insane teenagers twister mind.

That's probably pretty close.

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
Perhaps DJ is some God-like being that has always been in existance, thus having no date of birth. Or...not.

I never thought of that possibility, but it seems to have just as much basis as many other religions, so it must be so

*builds shrine to the great DJ*

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Dark Jaguar - 28th July 2003

GR's got it exactly right! I mean, his title above his avatar has it right, not the post.

DJ isn't denying that DJ is a god therefore it must be true
Hail the great DJ

This thread. This thread here. It's crazy. It's crazy, because all, like, all the people are...up in the air...with their hands all up there. And they're saying "What happened to our all our cake?". And then DJ comes in with the...minds games...and everything starts going all...CRAZY!

I made somthing for DJ's new April 1st birthday, since I missed it before, I spent an agonizing entire 30 seconds in paint, yes evil paint making this
Happy Belated new birthday DJ
[Image: djbday.GIF]

A FOOL? ME?! You mean like, the fool card in tarrot means "main character" right? And Death just means change?

Cleo: No, fool is fool and death most CERTAINLY means death! What kind of idiot are you?

DJ: Shut up, just shut up! Now you will see Jollo's skill! *swaps the lamps*

I just put that because we decided April Fool's day was your birthday

Yet Another DJ Mystery - A Black Falcon - 28th July 2003

I must admit, the date fits... :)

Oh I get it, you guys think my whole presence here is some elaborate joke I've yet to complete don't you? Well, um, that's not the case at all! Weltall most assuredly didn't also plan part of it! Now, go away. Stop looking at that. Get away from there!

*random galaxy explodes in the background*

So? That light had to travel for millions of years to get here silly! That had to happen millions of years ago so you touching it couldn't possibly have done it! *paints over label with words "time travelling galaxy destroyer" on it*

Random person: You suck!

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Undertow - 28th July 2003

DJ isn't even human, DJ's an anamoly, ala Neo from the Matrix minus the whole Kung-Fu, bullet time, and exploding rubbish.

Neo + The Matrix - Keanu Reeves, kung-Fu, bullet time, and exploding rubbish = Dark Jaguar

DJ: I know kung-fu!

Alex Trebec: No you don't!

Yet Another DJ Mystery - OB1 - 28th July 2003

That's Trebek.

Wouldn't he be saying no you doon't

Damn Canadians and their accents

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Undertow - 28th July 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
Neo + The Matrix - Keanu Reeves, kung-Fu, bullet time, and exploding rubbish = Dark Jaguar

<i>Precisely!</i>

I wonder if DJ has telekinesis, there's a pencil in my ceiling I can't remove.

Yet Another DJ Mystery - Darunia - 28th July 2003

I think we're all reading far too into this DJ bullshit. All this stupid bullshit about the Matrix, or him being a diety...its crap, it's perfectly obvious what he really is. He's the patron saint of bisexual men.

Yes indeed, I wear many... hats *ding*.

I'm a thinker, a player, a scallawag, a wastrel, a comic, a bard, yes I'm all of those things.

*everyone* Why we don't know it's specific sex, or if it's all a hex, but indeed this individual has many different tastes. It's amazing the personas that this person happens to don, but what exactly can describe this thing?

Yes something something how you do sir, a hello and goodbye sir, I really don't know the words to this SOOOOONG, but I will say all the stuff that I think is up to snuff, and hope I don't go wroooooong!

*tips hat, starts muttering about how to get along with the secret government project this particular persona is convinced the government has hired DJ for*

Psy Crazy Bunny Attack!