Tendo City
*psst, Weltall...* - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: *psst, Weltall...* (/showthread.php?tid=897)

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Jaguar - 23rd July 2003

Happyyyyyy Birthday!

As your present, I have granted roaches super intelligence, so that they may have nothing to stop them from world domination! Enjoy! *roaches destroy all* Wow, didn't see that coming... Hmm, immune to nuclear attacks, alien attacks, and apparently they can't be killed with magic... Nuts... GET THE ULTRA BOOT 9000!

Um, Happy Birthday...

*psst, Weltall...* - Weltall - 23rd July 2003

Thank you :)

I'm 21 now. I have a roughly 13-hour drive facing me after a night which I barely got four hour's worth of sleep. Think I should knock down a few tallboys before I go, just because I finally, legally can now?

*psst, Weltall...* - Darunia - 23rd July 2003

Yea, happy birthday and all that razmatazz, but WHOA, HOLD THE PHONE:

Weltall said: Think I should knock down a few tallboys before I go, just because I finally, legally can now?

Weltall, are you trying to tell us that you have in the past, below the legal age of 21 consumed alcoholic beverages? That is illegal! If this is true I'll have no choice but to report you to the local authorities at once...in our society when guys at age 18 can get drafted to go die, people under 21 have NO RIGHT to get drunk!

*psst, Weltall...* - OB1 - 23rd July 2003

Happy day of birth, Ryan!

*psst, Weltall...* - Great Rumbler - 23rd July 2003

Ryan, happy birthday...TO YOU! *give Ryan a wrapped up present* *gets inside a metal cage* *the present attacks Ryan*

*Weltall's level is extremely high, present is instantly defeated and battle ends without even beginning, Earthbound style*

*DJ is crushed by a giant sperm whale which magically transformed from a fly above his head, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy style*

*DJ says ouch*

Ouch...

You see, now that was a "phone call". I'm sure you've had ONE of them. I have them ALL the time.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 23rd July 2003

I think we're forgetting somthing

[Image: birthdaystud.jpg]

*psst, Weltall...* - Moiraine - 24th July 2003

Yay Welty is not officially at Lazy's house ^_^ I miss my brother.... :(

*psst, Weltall...* - EdenMaster - 24th July 2003

Happy birfday! Careful when lazy tries to give you his "present". Always face forward.

*psst, Weltall...* - Weltall - 26th July 2003

Hey iam at sean house andf we just hit a liquor store and I had two

lazy: hahaha this is the best fucking thing ever

*psst, Weltall...* - lazyfatbum - 26th July 2003

Ryan is officifially fucked up. :D

I'll post movies tomorrow :D:D:D:D

*psst, Weltall...* - Sacred Jellybean - 27th July 2003

Erm

Sounds like someone's having a good time.

Happy birthday!

*psst, Weltall...* - Moiraine - 27th July 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Weltall
Hey iam at sean house andf we just hit a liquor store and I had two

lazy: hahaha this is the best fucking thing ever

That is such BS you know you can't drink..

*psst, Weltall...* - ThunderAngel - 27th July 2003

Oh but he can and he did...... and it was funny as hell

movies will be posted shortly :D

*psst, Weltall...* - Moiraine - 27th July 2003

Last I remembered he was not aloud to have any sugar. But whatever :) he is 21 I just feel for him if he wakes up with a hang over.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Jaguar - 27th July 2003

Sugar? But glucose is important to brain function!

*psst, Weltall...* - Weltall - 27th July 2003

Hahaha

I did in fact get a little shitfaced last night. I discovered that alcohol will not in fact kill me.

To celebrate Minka's (and my) 21st Sean and I hit a liquor store twice. The first time we only got a case of Kalhua mudslides for Minka. She got a little tipsy but not fullblown drunk. Later we went back, got a bottle of Zinfandel and some spiced rum. I had two glasses of wine/rum mix, and it made me feel like nothing I ever quite experienced before. They taped much of it, and I look like a complete moron (I was singing and dancing). I did not wake up with much of a hangover but I did feel like a jackass because I was able to remember how I acted, so now that I've done it once I don't need to do it again.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Jaguar - 27th July 2003

Indeed, amazing how alchohol can turn an otherwise somewhat smart person into an idiot. Ignorance really is bliss, because they say that WHILE being an idiot, they don't even care and are actually HAPPY to be so. It's like the fact that the alchohol is slowing down and outright blocking communication between various parts of the brain means nothing to them, or it does, but it makes them happy. Indeed, for Stimpy, Jonny Bravo, Stormy, Megaman, and many other famous idiots are never all that moody or anything.

However, the amazing thing is watching someone who's already not that bright get drunk. Sure, since the insanity caused by that is artificial, it's not quite as good as the real thing, but it's still insanity and I'll be darned if it doesn't seem to be almost as liberating as my own dimentia. However, my mental disorders are such that absolutly all the many miriads of chemical changes in my brain structure will ALL result in me thinking I'm a postal worker on their day off, plus I'm stupid (as the scientists, at least they said they were scientists, found out after the many IVs). Sure it's funny once or twice, but it gets boring and the unaltered insanity ends up being much more fulfilling, especially to me.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 28th July 2003

Where are the video's lazy said he'd post?
*knows lazy will probably not come back for a while and won't read this post*

*psst, Weltall...* - Weltall - 28th July 2003

They have to get the cables for the digicam back from someone, so it may take awhile.

In any case, my wonderful little adventure is drawing to a close: I leave tomorrow morning for dull, fuckabilly Richmond again :(

I had an incredible time and I know lazy and minka a million times better than all of you combined. I have had dinners with them and most of his immediate family, slept in their bed, used their showers, bathed their ferrets, helped build a movie set, got raped by Disney souvenir prices, and generally had a kickass time with my two best friends in the entire world.

Sucks to be you guys!

*psst, Weltall...* - ThunderAngel - 29th July 2003

D'oh, isn't he sweet? We love you too Rtan!

Movies might indeed take a while, but i do have a lovely picture for you guys.

Oh and Rtan, since you'll probably read this when you get home: if we're not there we're at the filmshoot, we have to leave at like freaking 7am so.... send me an email.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 29th July 2003

I love Lazy's hat, I think I have one like it... somewhere in this stupid house

What type of film shoot are you going to?
Are you working there?
If you are what type of work?
Movies are cool, once I got to be in a TV comercial, it was boring, not as cool as movies

*psst, Weltall...* - ThunderAngel - 29th July 2003

Thanks, i got him that hat :-)

Lazy's going to filmschool, i thought that was common knowledge by know, since it's the reason he's been so absent from TC lately. Right now he's in his 16mm class, which is sucking up all his time and energy. Since it's an accelerated school (whole course is 13 months) they only have a month to do the preproduction for the film and then shoot it in two days at the end of that month, plus go to classes and build the sets. It's pretty crazy but cool too.
I'm don't particularly have any job on the set, but i'm just going to hang out there and help out in any way i can.

On a different note, i finally got my SSN and allthough the greencard is still a while away, i am most certainly on my way to becoming a legal american taxpayer and hating the president :D

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 29th July 2003

Okay, I knew lazy was in school but I wasn't sure what he was doing, for some strange reason I think I had the impression that he was taking some computer course, but I probably just got him mixed up with one of the other people here taking a computer program.

*psst, Weltall...* - alien space marine - 29th July 2003

Who is that punching him?

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Jaguar - 29th July 2003

Congrats asm, you win the award for *insert something funny yet demeaning and low brow here*!

Um, yeah, that's Weltall...

*psst, Weltall...* - geoboy - 29th July 2003

I had a picture of Weltall I was gonna photoshop one day, but I couldn't find it. :(

He posted it on the Ikonboard forums way back.

*psst, Weltall...* - Great Rumbler - 29th July 2003

I've got this pic of Weltall:

*psst, Weltall...* - Laser Link - 5th August 2003

Happy Birthday Weltall. I know I'm late so I'm sorry about that. I've been out of town for a couple weeks and hanging out with my best friend from San Diego, so haven't been here at all. I'm glad you had fun in FLA. :)

P.S. Beer takes like pee. Actually, I'm not sure on that, cause I've never really tasted pee, but it takes the same as pee smells, so take that as fair warning all you younglings.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 5th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Laser Link
P.S. Beer takes like pee. Actually, I'm not sure on that, cause I've never really tasted pee, but it takes the same as pee smells, so take that as fair warning all you younglings.

Was it American beer?

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Jaguar - 5th August 2003

Amazing, it would seem that Canadians have the exact same "beer pride" that Americans have! Amazing, but sad.

*psst, Weltall...* - Dark Lord Neo - 5th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Dark Jaguar
Amazing, it would seem that Canadians have the exact same "beer pride" that Americans have! Amazing, but sad.

I just asked him if it was American, how do you know I'm not going to say it should have been Guiness

*psst, Weltall...* - Weltall - 7th August 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
I've got this pic of Weltall:

Wow... I remember some of those chins. There were at least seven.