Tendo City
to weltall - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: to weltall (/showthread.php?tid=861)

Pages: 1 2 3

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 15th July 2003

Unless DJ has been planning this for OVER FOUR YEARS, I'd say it's true.

to weltall - Weltall - 15th July 2003

Ice-9 is a fairy. I wonder if DJ knows him/her?

to weltall - A Black Falcon - 15th July 2003

So GR... you connect the site to him that way (the k in DJ's email?)? But what does the rest of DJ's email mean (except for the 64 of course)... I think DJ said it was just random or something but that doesn't really make sense...

But yeah, if that is referring to DJ then it is fairly convincing. Not 100%, but fairly convincing. I'd still like to see DJ say what the truth is though...

to weltall - OB1 - 15th July 2003

DJ is a girl, alright? Believe it not, I don't care. But that's the truth.

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 15th July 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
So GR... you connect the site to him that way (the k in DJ's email?)? But what does the rest of DJ's email mean (except for the 64 of course)... I think DJ said it was just random or something but that doesn't really make sense...

But yeah, if that is referring to DJ then it is fairly convincing. Not 100%, but fairly convincing. I'd still like to see DJ say what the truth is though...

Alright, ABF, look at the information that we have here.

DJ makes a website and it's obvious that the site is run by DJ.

It's has a guestbook.

The guest book is signed by Kristine Pratt.

She has this to say: "Hey Karen! this is your sister!I,m at Jim's work and I thought I would look at your webpage!!Pretty neat even though I'm not into this kinda stuff!Well I got to go now!See ya later B-Bye!!"

She is obviously speaking to the owner of the site who she calls Karen. DJ is the owner of the website. DJ is Karen. Kristine is DJ's sister and her last name is Pratt. DJ's last name must also be Pratt.

And now you know the story.

Really? Then it does seem pretty convincing... and not connected to his email.

Er... DJ, does the 'kbanks' part mean anything?

It does seem like better evidence than the stuff that "proved" that EdenMaster was Nintendarse. :)

What's his site? You've even managed to pique my heretofore unpiquable curiousity.

FOOLS!!!!!!!

We've already linked it on this site... somewhere... :evil:

Oh, okay, okay... for you people who don't remember that forum, I'll post it. :)

Soon.

Here.

This follows on the stuff that was said in this thread.

Quote:The only assupmtion we've made is that she is a girl and that is taken from her name, which is a girl's name, and from our MSN conversation:

OB1: You let us believe for years that you were a guy!

DJ: I never once said I was a guy.

And the link.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/5558/geobook.html

Oooh, this is pretty neat stuff.

For one, the guestbook has a neat parallax background effect. It might be fancy coding, it might just be that the background image's vertical size, coupled with my screen resolution, together combined to create this effect.

Second, if Dark Jaguar really is a woman, I would have to say that in addition to being one of the funniest people I've ever known online, s/he's also one of the most clever, as I can't imagine it would be easy to effectively convince everyone that you're a male (be it intentional or not) and for all these years, until now never once slip up enough to give up the secret, despite always being assumed a guy.

I personally won't pry for an answer to this open question, because if DJ doesn't want me to know, I shouldn't know. But I AM quite curious regardless... and I couldn't say why but the idea of DJ being a girl is just kinda cool for some reason... perhaps because no one could have ever imagined it... certainly not myself anyway :D

to weltall - Dark Jaguar - 15th July 2003

You find me amusing? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me *sniff*. I think I'm going to cry, I mean, time to summon a giant 3 headed hydra!

to weltall - A Black Falcon - 16th July 2003

Yeah, DJ won't clearly answer it for sure... oh well, DJ'll probably say one way or the other for sure someday. :)

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2003

Quote:DJ'll probably say one way or the other for sure someday.

Somehow....I doubt it.

If DJ's motherboard ever gets fixed we can have a voice chat and then we will find the truth!!

to weltall - OB1 - 16th July 2003

Yeah but I doubt she'll ever actually wanna do the chat.

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 16th July 2003

Our quest for the truth will not be hindered!!

to weltall - A Black Falcon - 16th July 2003

True, DJ does seem to still not want to say what the truth is even after all this came out... oh well. Not much we can do about that... its not like we have a absolute way of knowing. Yes, the evidence is pretty good... but even that can't be said to be absolute proof. Just good proof.

to weltall - Dark Lord Neo - 20th July 2003

WTF
I leave for a week and CS manages to finally implode and DJ's secret is revealled, maybe. What a week to miss.

If DJ is a girl I understand why s/he wouldn't want us to know, because some people might treat him/her differently if they knew or in some fucked up extreme case some guy might be like "wow a chick who likes videogames, let's cyber"

Oh well, I don't care

Edit: and if DJ doesn't want us to know perhaps we shouldn't try pressuring DJ into telling us the truth, or into a voice chat, and maybe we shouldn't keep going on about it

to weltall - A Black Falcon - 20th July 2003

DJ may not really want us to know but we might know so she? should tell us for sure... :)

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 20th July 2003

For the most part discussion on this topic has slowed down, we're still have it going on another thread, but that's in the secret forum.

Damn you and your secret forum 5

j/k
(about the damn you part anyways)

to weltall - Great Rumbler - 20th July 2003

Actually it isn't in Forum 5. It's the OTHER secret forum, the one that is actually possible for anyone to get to if they know what they're looking for.

found it

"other" hidden forum? But there are one or two others out there... just no one posts in them. :)

edit: three or four

yeah in my subsequent searches i found more

One you won't find with searches because no one ever posted in it... :evil:

to weltall - Dark Jaguar - 20th July 2003

I know of over a dozen hidden realms in this land. Weltall likely knows of even more.

A dozen? But I just checked the forum list in the admin page... as far as I know that leaves nothing out. And there are four... three findable if you know where to look. The other isn't, unless you're an admin. :)

... unless you count Forum 5 also, which I don't. It shows up on the main forum list...

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
... unless you count Forum 5 also, which I don't. It shows up on the main forum list...

It doesn't show up on my list

I was finding them just by changing the forum id number in the bar

Well then you aren't special enough to be allowed in. Hahaha!

to weltall - EdenMaster - 21st July 2003

Forum 5 doesn't appear on the Forum list for those who aren't admins.

*Here comes Captain Obvious to save the day!!!*

Doesn't really make much difference though. Forum 5 was a lot more fun when it couldn't be so easily accessed.

to weltall - Dark Lord Neo - 21st July 2003

Quote:Originally posted by EdenMaster
Forum 5 doesn't appear on the Forum list for those who aren't admins.

That's what I meant

to weltall - A Black Falcon - 21st July 2003

Forum 5 is dead. Has been for a long time. No one posts there anymore... of course no one posts in most of the hidden forums, so oh well.

to weltall - alien space marine - 21st July 2003

can we finally recycle and dispose of this thread now?

It no longer is of any use other then to remind me of my sins and those done on me.

to weltall - Dark Lord Neo - 21st July 2003

did Pikmin Paradise ever get re-created here?

to weltall - Weltall - 22nd July 2003

No.