Tendo City
RAOR - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: RAOR (/showthread.php?tid=859)

RAOR - Undertow - 12th July 2003

I am the Master of Piey! Tremble ye mortals!

RAOR - Dark Jaguar - 12th July 2003

Tremble? No, you tremble, at the key word of tremble!

Mufasa!

RAOR - Undertow - 12th July 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Dark Jaguar

Mufasa!

ARGH, you KNOW my weakness! This is impossible, I am lord, master, and keeper of everything Piey!

*Sends a Kee Lyme Piey after you*

RAOR - Great Rumbler - 13th July 2003

Tremble? For what reason should I tremble, o mighty master of piey? I am the master of evil and countdowns and for this reason I command you to pay tribate to ME in the form of video games and dvds...or your first born, whichever, it doesn't matter to me.

*infects Undertow's computer with a virus that displays a countdown to when his computer wipes it's harddrive*

RAOR - EdenMaster - 13th July 2003

I am the Master of Eden which...erm...doesn't...really mean...much...here.

Bye.

*leaves thread amid ridicule*

RAOR - Dark Jaguar - 13th July 2003

Edenmaster, do you think I could borrow your flaming two-edged sword for a while? I need it to... open a letter. Yeah that's the ticket.

Here you go. It's great for cutting sandwiches, it cooks them at the same time! Talk about convenience!

RAOR - Geno - 13th July 2003

Mmm, sammiches... :)

A flaming two-edged sword?! Where did you get that?! I command you to lend me the fire sword for a week!

RAOR - Undertow - 13th July 2003

I've got one of those swords that shoot viciously sharp ice shards. It makes a good smiting/ice drink refreshment tool.

RAOR - Geno - 13th July 2003

I've got a flaming sword. I like pronouncing the W in sword. Bounce

RAOR - A Black Falcon - 13th July 2003

Strawberry Rhubarb pie.

Yum.

RAOR - Dark Jaguar - 13th July 2003

Well, Edenmaster's secret is he really is the angel placed to guard Eden when humans were kicked out. He got the sword from God. He lent it to me. He now has no weapon...

In other words, if any of you humans think it's unfair to be punished due to the evil of all of our great^123213213 grandparents, try and get in now!

Smite him, O Lord!

*DJ is smitten*

Pay no attention to his drunken ramblings. He's not serious. This is just an old family heirloom.

*Walks away, looks to see that nobody followed him, and high-fives God*

Him?

RAOR - Weltall - 14th July 2003

I wonder if God figured out yet that, though I am often mistakenly referred to as the "Slayer of God", it's only because some morons mistake that old Deus weapon for a God.

Smite them O Lord! And let me win tomorrow night's lottery drawing! I'll split it with You 50/50!

RAOR - Dark Jaguar - 14th July 2003

Ouch! I got stung by a platypus! Do you have ANY idea how embarresing it is to be in horrific pain because you were stung by God's Australian joke?! Oh well, smiting is as smiting does.

I'm faily certain God "figured it out" Welly :D. Slayer of false Gods, mmhmm.

Bribing God eh? Hmm... Let's see, singular ruler of the multiverse (assuming there's more than one universe) and creator of money... Well, that is like millions of dollars, anyone could be tempted! *is turned into weird polkadot creature with flower head and golf club tail with screw ball imageray flag on end of it and flippers for feet* Hmm... This doesn't seem right...