Tendo City
What are you listening to? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: What are you listening to? (/showthread.php?tid=84)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What are you listening to? - Fittisize - 23rd April 2004

Incubus-A Crow Left of the Murder

The new CD, not the song. It's an excellent CD

What are you listening to? - Laser Link - 24th April 2004

That's what some people say. I've yet to find 5 people who all agree. Personally, I don't really care about a style name because a lot of people (mostly the self proclaimed "true punk" fans) are foolish enough to think that only 1 kind of music is good and everything else is bad and comprised of sellouts. I am curious to discover if their big whiny point has any merit.

What are you listening to? - Great Rumbler - 24th April 2004

Ray Lynch - The Music of What Happens, Tiny Geometries
The Simcity 4 Soundtrack

What are you listening to? - geoboy - 24th April 2004

VG Frequency

What are you listening to? - Weltall - 24th April 2004

Shenmue Sountrack!

What are you listening to? - lazyfatbum - 25th April 2004

:topic:

i just started listening to the variants of sound and its effects on surroundings which is music because it's sound.... and i'm listening to it... and its fun too but i can never shut it off, my favorite sound is probably still birds because they have amazing resonance for such high frequencies and also distant constructuion because it sounds creepy

twang ah twang ah twang ah..... buh... buh....... buuuhhh )bub(... twang. (engine starts) ......(engine stops) (muffled people yelling) ......twang ah twang ah twang ah gadadadadadada KLIM klum gadadadadadadada KLIM klum gadada KLIM klum KLIM klum ga da ga dada da dadada da dada da KLIM klum twang ah twang ah twang ah

freaky shit man. but i also really like trains and dogs and THUNDER ohhhh thunder, boy if there was ever a sound that would get a medal for being extremely fucked up it would be thunder or rue mcclanahan

[Image: rue_mcclanahan.jpg]

"well howdy yall it's just me little old rue mcclanahan sayin a big hello to all you tendo city folk, now isn't that darunia a cute little dickens why i could just eat him up in a tin pan full of hammers and racoons covered in syrup *country sayings evolve in to new sub-conscious state of images generated by the human brain from the power of beef jerky and walmart coupons* well now i best be goin before bea and betty start the liqued lesbo party without me you wouldn't want me to miss the female ejaculation contest now would you? course not, handsome little devils. i'll be back later in my clan outfit and covered in woman juice, thank you for being a friend!" ~rue

What are you listening to? - Darunia - 27th April 2004

All my MP3s got erased when I had to reformate my harddrive.

What are you listening to? - N-Man - 27th April 2004

Slade - Cum On Feel The Noize

What are you listening to? - lazyfatbum - 29th April 2004

You do... you do mean "come", right?

I really want you to mean "come".

Rock doesn't cum, unless it's backstage with underage highschool girls.

What are you listening to? - N-Man - 1st May 2004

Slade's hits also include Gudbye T'Jane, Look Wut You Done, Skweeze Me Pleeze Me and Mama Weer All Crazee Now. I have no idea why all their song titles are so dyslexic, but I suspect it's because they're British.

What are you listening to? - Weltall - 1st May 2004

Silent Hill's many soundtracks now.

What are you listening to? - N-Man - 8th May 2004

WASP - Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)