Tendo City
Happy birthday, -_____- - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Happy birthday, -_____- (/showthread.php?tid=765)

Happy birthday, -_____- - OB1 - 14th June 2003

If you're still here....

Happy birthday, -_____- - Geno - 15th June 2003

Yes, happy birthday, just one question... how do you pronounce your name? ;)

Happy birthday, -_____- - EdenMaster - 15th June 2003

We usually just call him Line. At least I do.

Happy birthday, -_____- - OB1 - 15th June 2003

You know I was hoping that these birthday threads might have brought some of these people back here, but no luck so far.

Happy birthday, -_____- - Great Rumbler - 15th June 2003

You know it might help if you informed them that there was a thread about there birthday. It's just a thought, though...

Happy birthday, -_____- - Laser Link - 15th June 2003

I always thought of him as Face. Kinda like Face on Nick Jr. back long ago.

Hi Kids! Face here! And you're waching Nick Jr.! *random noises*

I can't believe I still remember that...

Happy birthday, -_____- - Dark Jaguar - 15th June 2003

When was THAT? I remember Nick Jr from WAY back and I never remember any face thing, did it look like a line? I happened to watch it back during the 80's. I stopped watching it early in the 90's (they cancelled all those child memories shows they had like that windmill thing, the show about the mannaquin wanting to be human, and Eureeka's Castle (which came after the first two, but was amusing to me at the time anyway). All the between sketches back then were these weird modern art pieces of things like stop frame captures of sand in shapes with wind chimey music playing in the background, peaceful stuff that could send a kid into a nap, and probably was meant to :D.

And yeah, I see no way that a birthday thread could possibly bring someone back. After all, if they are gone how on Earth could they know a birthday thread was made for them? The only kind of people it could draw out is a "lurker" who visits but isn't posting. We don't have many lurkers though from what the current visitor IP thing has told me when I'm here.

Oh great, I'm on a naustalgia kick again... Dang it! Where's a time machine? Oh right! *wistles and camly walks into public restroom, past male bathroom, past female bathroom, to time machine room, depisites 25 cents and enters* *comes back*

What the? Wow, futuristic present now... Who would have thought bringing today's most powerful gaming hardware (the NES, GB, Master System) to the past and selling it to the highest bidder would have created such AWESOME gaming machines as this weird world has now? What the, a Gameboy ADVANCE, with a light in it?! Hmm, maybe I should bring THIS all back... *time machine breaks* dangit!

Happy birthday, -_____- - Dark Lord Neo - 15th June 2003

Happy birthday -_________-
Last year I got e-mails from forums that I had stoped visiting saying happy birthday and trying to get me to come back

Happy birthday, -_____- - Dark Jaguar - 15th June 2003

Then the question is this. Is OB1 sending e-mails to -____-? Or maybe, anyone sending e-mails? I have no idea what that thing's e-mail address is, so I can't do it.

Happy birthday, -_____- - A Black Falcon - 15th June 2003

At EZBoard he called himself Iamline because he couldn't use that name, so you could call him that. :)

And he hasn't been around in quite some time, I'm pretty sure... wonder where he went...

And OB1 unless they still lurk here (which would be doubtful) I doubt a thread would get them to return... :)

And Nick Jr.'s logo is a smily face, right?

Happy birthday, -_____- - Dark Lord Neo - 15th June 2003

He use to be on my msn list but I don't know if he still is

Happy birthday, -_____- - -_____- - 20th June 2003

*emerges from grave* OMG I FEEL LOVED!!! I dont post anywhere really anymore. I just read. I should start posting again...anywho. I had a great bday, thanks for remembering :p My first/new GF came down, we had a great time mwahaha. Eek I still havent gotten any presents from the parentals...but thats cause im getting a laptop. Im just waiting for the 9600M to come out, its taking forevar. geez. anywho, i might post more often now. *runs off to play BF1942*

Happy birthday, -_____- - Great Rumbler - 20th June 2003

Welcome back, -_____-!

Uh...Welcome back, Iamline!

Happy birthday, -_____- - A Black Falcon - 22nd June 2003

Lets just hope he stays!

Happy birthday, -_____- - Dark Jaguar - 22nd June 2003

You found a GF?! Is it Ifrit, or Shiva? Ooh, tell me it's Alexander, that's always been a fave of mine!

Happy birthday, -_____- - -_____- - 23rd June 2003

Noooo, her name is....BROOKE, and when i summon her, she is more powerful (in certain ways) than shiva AND ifrit combined! Eek