Tendo City
Relaxing policies for new regrestations - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Notices (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: General Site (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: Relaxing policies for new regrestations (/showthread.php?tid=7354)

Relaxing policies for new regrestations - etoven - 15th December 2021

In a effort to drive new memberships I have relaxed some of the restrictions for new registrations. Admins and mods (so mostly everyone). 
Please ban / warn as appropriate.

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - Dark Jaguar - 17th December 2021

Will do! A little more activity here would certainly be welcome.

Oh, there's a rather annoying message repeatedly saying "Auto saved" in a green banner that covers up what I'm currently typing.  Perhaps that message could be dummied out?

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - A Black Falcon - 20th December 2021

Oh yeah, that "Auto saved" message that appears IN the box I'm typing this in is incredibly annoying, it covers up the text!  Can that be fixed?

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - etoven - 21st December 2021

(17th December 2021, 6:39 AM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: Will do! A little more activity here would certainly be welcome.

Oh, there's a rather annoying message repeatedly saying "Auto saved" in a green banner that covers up what I'm currently typing.  Perhaps that message could be dummied out?

But then the clowns will come for tears. Because that's what they eat to live..
First your laughs then your tears.

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - etoven - 21st December 2021

(20th December 2021, 9:56 PM)A Black Falcon Wrote: Oh yeah, that "Auto saved" message that appears IN the box I'm typing this in is incredibly annoying, it covers up the text!  Can that be fixed?

It fades right out? And it has a close box.

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - A Black Falcon - 21st December 2021

(21st December 2021, 5:12 PM)etoven Wrote:
(20th December 2021, 9:56 PM)A Black Falcon Wrote: Oh yeah, that "Auto saved" message that appears IN the box I'm typing this in is incredibly annoying, it covers up the text!  Can that be fixed?

It keeps appearing every couple of seconds.  Inside the box I'm typing in.  The close box doesn't matter much when it's just going to pop up again in five seconds or such anyway!

RE: Relaxing policies for new regrestations - etoven - 22nd December 2021

(21st December 2021, 9:48 PM)A Black Falcon Wrote:
(21st December 2021, 5:12 PM)etoven Wrote:

It keeps appearing every couple of seconds.  Inside the box I'm typing in.  The close box doesn't matter much when it's just going to pop up again in five seconds or such anyway!

I'll see if I can't move it later on today or something. Can you post a screen grab? It's not intrusive on my monitor so I need to see where it is hitting for you.