Tendo City
I got a copy of the arizona election audit - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: I got a copy of the arizona election audit (/showthread.php?tid=7336)

I got a copy of the arizona election audit - etoven - 23rd September 2021

Got my hands on a early draft of the Arizona audit.
The final conclusion:
Sorry GOP the votes were correct.

The not so final longer stupid filled GOP undertone:
We can't accept it.

Instead they chose to sow more decent and look for alternatives reasons for the report to be wrong.
Get ready for a audit of the audit.

And get ready for Fox News to read the opposite thing, and more and more stupid ideas to fly out of trumpist idiots.
This narcissist, stupid crap really needs to stop. So absolutely tired of this.

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - Weltall - 24th September 2021

CyberNinjas are communist psyops!

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - Dark Jaguar - 26th September 2021

This news is... not news.  We already knew this.  No surprise....

Moving on...

To Trump demanding a recount of Texas' results.  He won there.  He won BIG there, but he wants to do a full investigation of a place he already won.  This is hilarious on three levels.  Firstly, the only two possibilities here are that he confirms something no one even disputes, or that he somehow manages to show that he in fact LOST in that state.  There is no benefit to this.
Secondly, remember in some random speech a few years back when he "jokingly" admitted that he'd only dispute results that showed him as a loser?  He's actually going against that.
Thirdly, the real reason he's doing this is to soothe his fans, and himself, by replaying a "glory days" victory in his head over and over again, like a washed up boxer playing reruns of the best match in their career while sad piano music plays.

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - Weltall - 26th September 2021

Quote:There is no benefit to this.
Constantly and vigorously call American democracy into question so that Republicans feel more and more empowered to achieve their ultimate goal of limiting participation in said democracy to only the voters who vote the 'correct' way. As the Founding Fathers no doubt intended.

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - Dark Jaguar - 26th September 2021

Oh I see why the Republicans would call things into question with EXACTLY that in mind, but Texas specifically?  No, in that case I think Trump's serving his own ego above all else.

(I keep swatting that "auto saved" message out of the way like a fly.  It appears constantly over my posts now.)

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - A Black Falcon - 26th September 2021

(26th September 2021, 1:56 PM)Weltall Wrote:
Quote:There is no benefit to this.
Constantly and vigorously call American democracy into question so that Republicans feel more and more empowered to achieve their ultimate goal of limiting participation in said democracy to only the voters who vote the 'correct' way. As the Founding Fathers no doubt intended.

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - A Black Falcon - 26th September 2021

(26th September 2021, 8:28 AM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: This news is... not news.  We already knew this.  No surprise...

I don't agree, I think it is news that this recount came to a real result.  Donald Trump would much prefer the kind of fake count you see in dictatorships and "managed democracies", but extremely fortunately our real democracy survived and this real recount is a good example of that fact.  Despite Trump and his deluded fanbase's most ardent dreams, America is still a democracy and our elections remain real.  That the "cyber ninjas" did not, or could not, fake the results is a great sign.  They tried to come up with anything in the results they could to throw doubt on the result, but pretty much failed.

Of course, this only means that the Trump wing of the party has moved on to "the whole election was rigged", but still, their own recount proved that the results were real.  I was pleasantly surprised by this, honestly.  I was expecting them to have a much ... faker?  ... result... but no, we got a real one.  It really is great news!

Quote:Moving on...

To Trump demanding a recount of Texas' results.  He won there.  He won BIG there, but he wants to do a full investigation of a place he already won.  This is hilarious on three levels.  Firstly, the only two possibilities here are that he confirms something no one even disputes, or that he somehow manages to show that he in fact LOST in that state.  There is no benefit to this.
Secondly, remember in some random speech a few years back when he "jokingly" admitted that he'd only dispute results that showed him as a loser?  He's actually going against that.
Thirdly, the real reason he's doing this is to soothe his fans, and himself, by replaying a "glory days" victory in his head over and over again, like a washed up boxer playing reruns of the best match in their career while sad piano music plays.

If their recounts are going to be like Arizona's, it's a huge waste of time and money but if they want to waste that time and money let them.  The only result will be further disillusionment among his base, probably resulting in some of his people not voting anymore because they don't believe that the real results match up to the fake ones that they wish were true (ie, that Trump won).  Both this and that more of their people are now dying of COVID than ours hurt their future electoral prospects, something Mitch McConnell and co. are surely not too happy about...  Of course, America in general should not be happy about it, because having such a large contingent of deluded cultists is a horrible horrible thing for our democracy.  But it may also ironically help Democrats win.

RE: I got a copy of the arizona election audit - etoven - 2nd October 2021

(24th September 2021, 1:51 PM)Weltall Wrote: CyberNinjas are communist psyops!

Yes but he double won. And shady liberal actors are hiding it.