Tendo City
It's Survery Time!!1! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: It's Survery Time!!1! (/showthread.php?tid=727)

Pages: 1 2

It's Survery Time!!1! - Laser Link - 29th May 2003

What else are you gonna do in the Post-E3 duldrums (or is that doldrums, or something else)? Anyway, this is stolen from Pikachelsea's blog. If you know who that is (all 2 of you), then you might care. Everyone else, just take the survey. Yay.
  • Spell your name backwards - renraW nehpetS ekuL
  • The story behind your user name : I like Zelda, and Link's laser beam attack from the 2D games ownz. At the time the beam attack was going to be included in OoT and it made me happy.
  • Other usernames you've had : Well, LL was my first, but back in the day before you had to register for boards I switched between Laser and Lazer, because I didn't know what I liked more. Laser is the correct spelling though. I've also used Phoenix Knight (duh), Quasar, Dragonite Reborn, Asha'man al'Thor, and lswarner.
  • Where do you live : Colorado Springs
  • 4 words that sum you up : geeky punky Christian boy
  • What you are wearing now : I had to dress decent for work, so just jeans, a t-shirt, and a Padre hat.
  • Hair : Um, what does this mean? It is brown, and when I have time I'll put some glue stuff in it and make it stand in strangely random directions. Geeky answer: I use a random number generator to create unique x, y, and z values for my hair vectors.
  • In my head : 2 eyes, a bunch of teeth, a tongue, a brain, and Shan.
  • Wishing : That I'm right about the thing I really want to be right about, but it's not in my hands.
  • After this : Eat, maybe go play ultimate frisbee with friends
  • Talking to : nobody
  • Person you wish you could see right now : Shan
  • Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Not really sure, we'll see
  • Something that you are deathly afraid of: Nothing anymore
  • Do you like candles : Not really
  • Do you like incense: stinkage
  • Do you like the taste of blood: yuck
  • Do you believe in love: yup
  • Do you believe in soul mates: yup
  • Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes, but I think it's pretty rare. Most of the time it's not really love but lust.
  • Do you believe in Heaven : Yes
  • Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes, and you are only doing yourself a hardship if you refuse to forgive people who have hurt you.
  • Do you believe in God: He's best friend
  • What do you want done with your body when you die?: It doesn't matter.
  • Who is your worst enemy: Satan
  • If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Pikachu! Stop laughing! You know you would love to have a pikachu too! That would be awesome!
  • What is the latest you've ever stayed up : All night
  • Ever been to Belgium : Nope
  • Can you eat with chopsticks: Nope
  • What's your favorite coin: Probably a Canadian Tooney (or Twoney?) because it's gold and silver and just plain spiffy.
  • What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Post Falls Idaho, Coeur d' Alene Idaho, San Diego Cali, somewhere near but not in Seattle, and anywhere but Montana
  • What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Anything chocolate, Lay's Old Fashioned potato chips, Doritos, Fritos, most other chips that end in 'O', anything Coke or Dew.
  • What's something that you wish people would understand more: That Jesus really is everything they want and need.
  • What's something you wish you could understand better: How to make friends and communicate better.
  • Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My friends in Idaho and California
  • What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Spend time with friends and get to know them better after theMill.
  • favorite video game : Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • favorite sport: football
  • favorite cd : dc Talk - Jesus Freak
  • favorite song : So hard to pick. Maybe dc Talk(Jesus Freak, Supernatural, My Will, or Colored People); Newsboys(Breakfast); All Star United(Savior of My Universe); Five Iron Frenzy(Every New Day); Eager(Decide For You)
  • first bike: a tri-cycle with the Get-Along Gang on it. All I remember is a moose on there. Old school.
  • first best friend: my brother
  • first real memory of something: Hard to know if this is the first, but I remember playing Frogger with my parents when I was really little.
  • first car: I don't technically own it, but it's pretty much mine: A white Pontiac from the 80s.
  • dream car: I want a Reliant K!!! No, not really. A Toyota Celica.
  • first date: Coming soon. Maybe.
  • first kiss: Sometime after
  • first break-up: The reason I've waited this long is so I wouldn't have to go through a break-up
  • first job: Merchandiser for Dreyer's (Edy's for you back-East boys) Ice Cream. I put it on the shelf. Woo!
  • first screen name: Laser Link
  • first self purchased album: dc Talk - Jesus Freak. November 23, 1995. My most anticipated album ever and still the best music ever released.
  • first concert: Michael W. Smith, Jars of Clay, and Three Crosses. (Jars was sick though, pooo) Sometime in March 96.
  • first funeral: I don't think i've ever been. That's what happens when you don't live close to any relatives.
  • first pet: Smidgen, my family's gray cat.
  • first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Dubbya
  • first piercing/tattoo: Nothing yet, but I may change my mind sometime
  • first independent home: Coming someday
  • first house/flat/apartment: Somewhere in Grover City, California. Yes, Grover City.
  • first credit card: Does a Debit card count? It's a Visa.
  • first holiday away from family: Never
  • first love: we shall see
  • first enemy: already answered that
  • last good cry: don't know
  • last library book checked out: From the Two Rivers and To the Blight, the 2 halves of Eye of the World. It has a new Prologue and pictures (Egwene is hot).
  • last movie seen: The Matrix. Before that, Reloaded, and the Matrix again.
  • last cuss word uttered: I don't swear.
  • last beverage drank: Water
  • last food consumed: Frozen Taquitos that are actually very good.
  • last crush: Shan
  • last phone call: Zales Jewlers called to say that my parent's 25th anniversarry rings are in.
  • last tv show watched: Ducks and Devils, game 1.
  • last time showered: this morning
  • last shoes worn: The same shoes I wear ever night Pinky! Gray Nikes.
  • last cd played: I think Grits: The Art of Translation
  • last song you heard: Watashi Wa: All of Me
  • last item bought: GameCube Demo Disc
  • last thing downloaded: Matrix screensaver
  • last annoyance: right now, when the mp3.com random song player stopped. Grrrr. Oh, but it made up for it by playing a good Less Than Jake song. They remind me so much of old Five Iron Frenzy.
  • last disappointment: Last Friday when my friends wouldn't go play broomball with me. Hey, it's not hockey, but it's free.
  • last soda drank: Tropical Sprite Remix
  • last thing written: Hey, it's not hockey, but it's free. (Yes, I was skipping around to answer these)
  • last key used: right paren
  • last words spoken: I can't remember. Something to my mom who just got home.
  • last sleep: last night, unless I fell asleep trying to read about databases at work...
  • last im: Flecky and my friend GJ, at the same time
  • last time amused: Probably reading some funny and classic WOT line last night. Robert Jordan is a master at writing.
  • last chair sat in: the one I'm sitting in now...
  • last lipstick used: I think I actually had to wear lipstick for some school play in 2rd grade, so that would be the last time.
  • last shirt worn: My red theMill shirt
  • any last comments: Shan wa totemo utsukoshii. watashi wa anata ga suki desu.

It's Survery Time!!1! - The Former DMiller - 29th May 2003

• Spell your name backwards - relliM hpesoJ kereD
  • The story behind your user name : Pretty obvious isn't it?
  • Other usernames you've had : Shigeru, Derek, and James Dark.
  • Where do you live : Roselle, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago
  • 4 words that sum you up : easy-going fun-loving college student
  • What you are wearing now : Just played some basketball so a t-shirt and some basketball shorts
  • Hair : It's really long right now. I haven't had it cut in a few months, but I have trimmed it to keep it decent looking. I need to get a haircut really soon.
  • In my head : Don't know, I haven't really seen the inside.
  • Wishing : That the Cubs will win the World Series in my lifetime.
  • After this : Might be seeing a movie later.
  • Talking to : Ronald Dubyak, the head of N-Philes GBA division.
  • Person you wish you could see right now : Hugh Hefner, he still hasn't replied to my email about living at the mansion. :)
  • Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Hanging out with the counselors at the computer camp I work at this summer.
  • Something that you are deathly afraid of: Nothing really.
  • Do you like candles : I don't hate them.
  • Do you like incense: Reminds me of church.
  • Do you like the taste of blood: Yes, I'm a vampire.
  • Do you believe in love: Indeed I do.
  • Do you believe in soul mates: Not really.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight :Ditto.
  • Do you believe in forgiveness: No, people should be condemmed for every little mistake they make. ;)
  • Do you believe in God: I'd better say yes or he'll smote me.
  • What do you want done with your body when you die?: I want it to be preserved and displayed like Lenin.
  • Who is your worst enemy: Bill Gates.
  • If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A stegosaurus.
  • What is the latest you've ever stayed up : I've been through 4 years of college, how could I not have pulled at least one all-nighter?
  • Ever been to Belgium : What the hell?
  • Can you eat with chopsticks: Yeah, but I prefer western utensils.
  • What's your favorite coin: Any that's worth a lot of money.
  • What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: San Diego, Denver, Chicago (technically I don't live in Chicago), Indianapolis (short drive to Chicago), Milwaukee (ditto).
  • What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Pizza and italian beef.
  • What's something that you wish people would understand more: The theory of relativity.
  • What's something you wish you could understand better: Discrete math.
  • Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: A childhood friend who moved to Nevada.
  • What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Just have fun.
  • favorite video game : Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
  • favorite sport: Baseball
  • favorite cd : Led Zeppelin IV
  • favorite song : Stairway to Heaven
  • first bike: A red and white tricycle. We had it up until a few years ago.
  • first best friend: Friend who moved to Nevada.
  • first real memory of something: I fell in the toilet on Christmas when I was 4 years old because I didn't noticed the seat was up.
  • first car: '89 tan Mercury Sable.
  • dream car: BMW
  • first date: I guess Homecoming sophmore year of high school would be my first official date.
  • first kiss: See above.
  • first break-up: See above.
  • first job: A summer camp at the local park district right after I graduated high school. Not the same job I have now.
  • first screen name: James Dark.
  • first self purchased album: The Who - Who's Next
  • first concert: Aerosmith in 2001
  • first funeral: My grandpa's funeral my junior year of high school.
  • first pet: Tweety the parakeet
  • first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Al Gore
  • first piercing/tattoo: None that I know of.
  • first independent home: I guess you could count the apartment I shared with three friends my sophomore year of college.
  • first house/flat/apartment: Borden Drive in Roselle, IL.
  • first credit card: Visa, it's everywhere you want to be.
  • first holiday away from family: Never away during the big three (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter)
  • first love: Last summer, but it didn't work out because we lived too far away.
  • first enemy: None that I know of.
  • last good cry: When is a cry good?
  • last library book checked out: Been a while.
  • last movie seen: Just watched Mrs. Doubtfire today. Watched the Matrix last night, and Bull Durham a few days ago.
  • last cuss word uttered: Shit, LL doesn't swear.
  • last beverage drank: Strawberry lemonade.
  • last food consumed: Festival chicken.
  • last crush: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen during her Saved by the Bell days.
  • last phone call: Friend to go to a movie.
  • last tv show watched: Watching Phillies vs. Mets right now.
  • last time showered: Gee, maybe this morning.
  • last shoes worn: Sandles..
  • last cd played: Haven't played a CD in a while. Usually MP3s.
  • last song you heard: The Difference by the Wallflowers
  • last item bought: The Family Guy DVDs
  • last thing downloaded: iTunes update.
  • last annoyance: When my friend told me he hated Khasmir by Led Zeppelin.
  • last disappointment: When I didn't get hired as the Apple Student Rep. at the University of Illinois.
  • last soda drank: Do the Dew.
  • last thing written: It's too easy to say "Do the Dew" so I'll say a Mario and Luigi preview that you can read at N-Philes later tonight when I get time to post it.
  • last key used: Down Arrow.
  • last words spoken: Ok when responding to whether or not I wanted to see Bruce Almighty tonight.
  • last sleep: About 12 hours ago.
  • last im: Ronald Dubyak, as stated a long time ago.
  • last time amused: Watching the smilies as I'm typing this.
  • last chair sat in: Damn, the Devils scored again.
  • last lipstick used: Does it count if it rubs off? ;)
  • last shirt worn: Illinois tennis t-shirt.
  • any last comments: I can't believe I took the time to do this. I'm really bored.

It's Survery Time!!1! - OB1 - 29th May 2003

• Spell your name backwards – nameloC najilimiskaM leinaD
  • The story behind your user name : Guess. :D But I came up with it without knowing that others have already thought of it, and I thought it was pretty clever at the time.
  • Other usernames you've had : I use the name OB1 whenever I can, but if that’s taken I use Prancetron2000 (a reference to a Spaceghost C2C episode). Before I came up with Prancetron I used the name daniel.san, which is what my siblings used to call me from time to time.
  • Where do you live : Fort Collins
  • 4 words that sum you up : Uh… I don’t know.
  • What you are wearing now : Shorts, a t-shirt, and an opened dress shirt.
  • Hair : Reddish(slightly)-brown with a touch of blonde.
  • In my head : Brains and stuff.
  • Wishing : That I’ll be able to take distance courses in game design from the University of Advancing Technology in Arizona this coming fall.
  • After this : Relax.
  • Talking to : Myself. :D
  • Person you wish you could see right now : Darunia, so that I could beat him up. :P Actually I’d like to see my sisters in Virginia/Maryland.
  • Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : My 20th birthday.
  • Something that you are deathly afraid of: Losing family members.
  • Do you like candles : Sure, I guess.
  • Do you like incense: Only the good kind.
  • Do you like the taste of blood: What the— ….no.
  • Do you believe in love: Yes.
  • Do you believe in soul mates: Yes.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight : I agree with LL’s answer.
  • Do you believe in Heaven : I believe in a Heaven-like place that you go to when you die, but not Hell.
  • Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.
  • Do you believe in God: Yes.
  • What do you want done with your body when you die?: In my religion (the Baha’i Faith), you are not allowed to be cremated or embalmed, so naturally I’d like to be buried.
  • Who is your worst enemy: I don’t have one.
  • If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A tiger that would obey my every command and would never hurt anyone unless instructed to do so, like in case someone tried to brake into my house or something. :D
  • What is the latest you've ever stayed up : 24 hours, I guess.
  • Ever been to Belgium : No, but close.
  • Can you eat with chopsticks: Yes.
  • What's your favorite coin: The silver penny.
  • What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: If I had tons of money I wouldn’t mind living in either San Francisco, Hong Kong, Seoul, or some city near a nice tropical island.
  • What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Uh, I dunno. I can’t take too much of any single thing.
  • What's something that you wish people would understand more: That Nintendo makes the best games. Also that The Mark of Kri is one of the best PS2 games out there. If it had sold better then we would have gotten sequels. :(
  • What's something you wish you could understand better: Hmm…. Everything that I don’t understand.
  • Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My friends all across the world.
  • What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: For these damn moths to leave me alone!
  • favorite video game : Metroid Prime, followed very closely by Super Metroid.
  • favorite sport: To play? I like all of the major U.S. sports.
  • favorite cd : Depeche Mode – Violator
  • favorite song : Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence
  • first bike: An Incredible Hulk tricycle.
  • first best friend: David Chi back when I was in kindergarten.
  • first real memory of something: Being in my mother’s womb. Lol I dunno, but I do remember playing Zelda, Mario, and all of those other great NES games when I was really little.
  • first car: Don’t have one.
  • dream car: I want the same ’71 Plymouth Hemi Cuda from that show Nash Bridges. That car is just so cool.
  • first date: 200X?
  • first kiss: I don’t think this counts, but the first kiss I can remember was back in first grade with my puppy-love girlfriend Andrea Chan.
  • first break-up: I don’t think those elementary school things count. :D
  • first job: “Courtesy Clerk” at Toddy’s Supermarket. That sucked ass.
  • first screen name: EWjim14 (Earthworm Jim, and I was 14 at the time)
  • first self purchased album: Boy, I haven’t the slightest idea. Probably a DM cd.
  • first concert: First and only, so far- Depeche Mode’s Exciter Tour, 2000. Abso-friggin-lutely unbelievable concert.
  • first funeral: Our landlord’s (from Croatia) dad.
  • first pet: Sammy, my cat from Croatia.
  • first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Nadda.
  • first piercing/tattoo: N/A
  • first independent home: N/A
  • first house/flat/apartment: N/A
  • first credit card: Does a Debit card count? A Visa Debit Card.
  • first holiday away from family: A few weeks before we moved back to the U.S. I was about 14 and I stayed at our old landlord’s house for a few days so that I could see my friends one more time. Croatia was safe enough so that a 14-year-old could do something like that. I lived by myself in that house for those few days. It was great.
  • first love: Nintendo? Haha… nothing yet.
  • first enemy: Don’t have one. But there is ABF… :p
  • last good cry: Nintendo’s E3 press conference. Hehe. I forgot.
  • last library book checked out: Some art book.
  • last movie seen: At my home, the hilarious Japanese comedy Waterboys. In the theater, The Matrix Reloaded.
  • last cuss word uttered: Shit?
  • last beverage drank: Water.
  • last food consumed: A sandwich.
  • last crush: Hmm… highschool?
  • last phone call: I talked to my sister here in Fort Collins just a few hours ago.
  • last tv show watched: The news.
  • last time showered: This morning.
  • last shoes worn: My brown reebok boot/sneakers hybrid.
  • last cd played: Massive Attack’s latest cd.
  • last song you heard: David Bowie – Sunday.
  • last item bought: A bottle of lemonade.
  • last thing downloaded: A few songs.
  • last annoyance: Darunia? Hahaha… that never gets old. Actually it’s these stupid moths that we’re getting over here.
  • last disappointment: Nintendo’s E3 showing. That and the fact that both ICO 2 and Shenmue III were completely missing at the show.
  • last soda drank: Ah… ginger ale, I think.
  • last thing written: Ah… ginger ale, I think.
  • last key used: CTRL+V
  • last words spoken: Well I just yelled out “yooo! Heehee!”, so does that count?
  • last sleep: Last night.
  • last im: My friend Natalie. Or ABF. I forgot.
  • last time amused: Some of these questions.
  • last chair sat in: This one I’m sitting on.
  • last lipstick used: When I dressed up as a girl for this Maškare (like Hall-o-ween) dance in Croatia.
  • last shirt worn: A plain blue tee.
  • any last comments: This thing was too damn long.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Fittisize - 29th May 2003

Spell your name backwards - settiF secnarF divaD

The story behind your user name : Well, my last name souds a bit like my username.

Other usernames you've had : Jay Noinret.

Where do you live : Small-town Alberta

4 words that sum you up : athletic smart proud appreciative

What you are wearing now : My soccer stuff, 'cause I just got back from a game

Hair : Brown, every morning I put some gel in it to make it look sexy

In my head : Buncha organs, 'Hell Song' by Sum 41, Al Sharpton Sucks is a dumbass

Wishing : that A.S.S. would shut up about vetoing trades (in Fantasy Baseball)

After this : Some basketball, maybe sleeping

Talking to : A buddy (MSN)

Person you wish you could see right now : a certain lady-friend

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : There's the zones track meet, I placed in a buncha events

Something that you are deathly afraid of: Nothing deathly afraid of

Do you like candles : Don't mind them

Do you like incense: No

Do you like the taste of blood: Not too terrible tasting (not that I'll drink it purposely though)

Do you believe in love: Yes

Do you believe in soul mates: Yes

Do you believe in love at first sight : No, not really.

Do you believe in Heaven : Yes

Do you believe in forgiveness: No, it's a ludacris concept. Rolleyes

Do you believe in God: Course

What do you want done with your body when you die?: I want to be cremated, 'cause I don't like the thought of bugs and rats feasting on my body when I die. Or, maybe have something done to me like what's being done with Ted Williams. :)

Who is your worst enemy: A bunch of people from hockey (on opposing teams)

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A cat (only animal I would like in my house, other than a dog, but cats are better)

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : Two nights, no sleeping

Ever been to Belgium : No

Can you eat with chopsticks: No

What's your favorite coin: The Toony (you're right about it bein spiffy, LL)

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Edmonton, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Banff, Jasper. No American cities, 'cause their are too many guns.

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Reese, Sun Chips, Coke, and Vanilla Coke

What's something that you wish people would understand more: That judging people before you know them is wrong.

What's something you wish you could understand better: The two-facedness of most of the girls in my grade

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: No, not really. Well, maybe my Uncle from Highlands Ranch, but even though I've never seen him in awhile I dont' miss him all that much...

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow:

favorite video game : Chrono Cross, Paper Mario, Eternal Darkness, Rouge Leader (only games that I've had the patience to beat more than once)

favorite sport: Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey

favorite cd : Korn: Follow the Leader and Green Day: International Super Hits!, Disturbed: Believe

favorite song : Um...Freak on a Leash (Korn), Drift and Die (Puddle of Mudd), Blurry (Puddle of Mudd), Waiting (Green Day), Prayer (Disturbed) and many others by Green Day, Korn, and Disturbed

first bike: Can't remember that

first best friend: Met him in second grade, still my best friend

first real memory of something: Scoring my first goal in hockey, when I was four

first car: I only recently got my learners...

dream car: Aston Martin V-12 Vanquish

first date: Ummm....an old girlfriend came over and we 'watched' a movie

first kiss: gr. 6, I think

first break-up: Like, gr. 8 I think

first job: Carpenterr assistant

first screen name: Fittisize

first self purchased album: Umm....I can't really remember.

first concert: Never been to one. :(

first funeral: Dad of a friend

first pet: Mario, a cat my bro brought home one day (and we had it for years)

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Not quite that age yet

first piercing/tattoo: Never had one of those

first independent home: Not 'till I graduate (which is in awhile)

first house/flat/apartment: I think in small-town Saskatchewan

first credit card: Nope

first holiday away from family: Never

first love: Never really been in love

first enemy: Some punk from hockey (I see him year in and year out, and boy do we remember each other)

last good cry: I dunno

last library book checked out: Legion by William Peter Blatty (sequel to the Exorcist)

last movie seen: Fubar, a really good documentary I saw on a movie channel.

last cuss word uttered: FUCK!

last beverage drank: Coke

last food consumed: Pizza

last crush: My current girlfriend

last phone call: some hockey coach

last tv show watched: Simpsons

last time showered: This morning

last shoes worn: Soccer cleats

last cd played: Burnt one

last song you heard: Hell Song by Sum 41

last item bought: t-shirt

last thing downloaded: Some song I forget

last annoyance: Al Sharpton Sucks

last disappointment: Today, in the track meet where I ran a shitty 800 m.

last soda drank: Coke

last thing written: Coke

last key used: e

last words spoken: See ya

last sleep: Last night

last im: Buddy I'm talking to right now

last time amused: Today when a player on my soccer team fell on his ass while trying to do a move he couldn't pull off

last chair sat in: One I'm in now

last lipstick used: Never

last shirt worn: Soccer jersey

any last comments: School's almost out, and I'm looking forward to a summer of HOCKEY! Whoo!

It's Survery Time!!1! - EdenMaster - 29th May 2003

Spell your name backwards – kayrotuB hpesoJ nairB

The story behind your user name : Outpost 2, I used to play under this name when I played it online. One of the colonies names is Eden, and I rule when I play as them :-D

Other usernames you've had : None. I've always used EdenMaster.

Where do you live : Erie, Pennsylvania

4 words that sum you up : I'm smarter than you :D

What you are wearing now : Jeans, a Team Nightmare T-shirt, and...socks.

Hair : Used to be blonde, but over the years it's darkened to brown.

In my head : Not much.

Wishing : That I actually build a BattleBot and compete with it sometime in the future.

After this : Play C&C RA2, Yuri's Revenge, or Final Fantasy X

Talking to : Nobody at the moment.

Person you wish you could see right now : Erm, nobody that I can think of.

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : My 20th birthday, just like OB1 :)

Something that you are deathly afraid of: Power outages, because that means I can't play my consoles or computers. AAAGH!

Do you like candles : I...I son't really know. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.

Do you like incense: Wouldn't know.

Do you like the taste of blood: God, no!

Do you believe in love: Sure.

Do you believe in soul mates: Yes, I have one.

Do you believe in love at first sight : No, not true love.

Do you believe in Heaven : Absolutely

Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.

Do you believe in God: Yes.

What do you want done with your body when you die?: Buried, I'd hope.

Who is your worst enemy: Guy named Matt. Abusive boyfriend of my best female friend.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: I'm fine with my dog, but I do like turtles.

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : Man, I've stayed awake for at least two days straight.

Ever been to Belgium : Can't say I have.

Can you eat with chopsticks: No.

What's your favorite coin: Favorite coin? Huh?

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Geez, I don't know.

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Hostess Chocolate Donettes. I can eat them a box at a time.

What's something that you wish people would understand more: Same as Laser Links answer.

What's something you wish you could understand better: Women.

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: One of my oldest friends, Nathan, who moved.

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Hang out with one of my gaming friends and have a few Melees.

favorite video game : Final Fantasy X, currently, but it fluctuates regularly.

favorite sport: Battlebots! Yes, it's a sport!

favorite cd : Bad Religion - The Gray Race

favorite song : It varies, but I'm partial to Bad Religions "You've Got A Chance" right now.

first bike: A Big Wheel!

first best friend: Nathan, mentioned above.

first real memory of something: Falling flat on my face when I was first learning to walk.

first car: Dodge Shadow

dream car: Don't have a "dream car", per se. But, you know, something nice, and fast.

first date: Back in 1998, Colleen McDonald

first kiss: Above.

first break-up: Above, about 10 months later.

first job: Greasy Grill Guy at McDonalds.

first screen name: EdenMaster

first self purchased album: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Running with Scissors (I was young!)

first concert: Went to see New Found Glory in Pittsburgh a couple years ago.

first funeral: My Uncle Bill, died from lung cancer..

first pet: Shay, a mixed breed dog.

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Never voted.

first piercing/tattoo: None

first independent home: Not yet.

first house/flat/apartment: Nice little house on the outskirts of town.

first credit card: None. Don't trust em..

first holiday away from family: Hmm...stayed in Cleveland with friends for a few days during above mentioned NFG concert..

first love: Above mentioned girlfriend.

first enemy: Derek Feliciano...we must've been fighting once every week in Elementary School.

last good cry: I don't cry much, it's been years,

last library book checked out: Lib...what?

last movie seen: Jackass, the Movie

last cuss word uttered: Hell, I don't fucking remember.

last beverage drank: Pepsi

last food consumed: Pringles

last crush: current :)

last phone call: Talked to )as you know him here) Nick Burns.

last tv show watched: Frasier.

last time showered: Early this afternoon.

last shoes worn: My really, really ratty sneakers.

last cd played: CKY - Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild

last song you heard: Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last

last item bought: McChicken sandwich at McDonalds

last thing downloaded: Additions for Robot Arena 2

last annoyance: My car.

last disappointment: Kingdom Hearts

last soda drank: Pepsi

last thing written: Pepsi

last key used: I

last words spoken: *laughter*

last sleep: Last night.

last im: My friend/co-worker Sarah

last time amused: Watching Frasier

last chair sat in: This one.

last lipstick used: ...

last shirt worn: before this? An old T-shirt I sleep in.

any last comments: I fell asleep three times filling this damn thing out.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Weltall - 29th May 2003

• Spell your name backwards - rehsU nitraM nayR
  • The story behind your user name : Weltall is the focal point in my favorite game of all time: Xenogears. Wetlall (which is German and is pronounced 'veltall') means "Universe" or "Cosmos". In Xenogears, Weltall is a large black Gear that is used by Fei Fong Wong and is seen in a half-dozen different variations.
  • Other usernames you've had : I've gone as The Webmaster, Bahamut, ANT Badass, Jimmy the Hand, Jimmy Handrix, Freefour, THEWHOSELLOUT and many others of less importance.
  • Where do you live : Richmond, Vagina.
  • 4 words that sum you up : Striving to be more
  • What you are wearing now : Basic white T-shirt and denim shorts, size 40 (down from 56, yay!).
  • Hair : Short, neat, and light brown. I'm very obsessive about keeping it neat.
  • In my head : My skull, my brain, and Penny Lane.
  • Wishing : That I get the job with Chesterfield County as it would earn me triple the income I'm getting at Walfart.
  • After this : A bit more Tendoing and then sleep.
  • Talking to : Nobody
  • Person you wish you could see right now : Sean Bradshaw, Minka Bradshaw, or Trisha Pope.
  • Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Visiting my uncle's new house.
  • Something that you are deathly afraid of: Ever becoming fat again
  • Do you like candles : I can live without them
  • Do you like incense: No.
  • Do you like the taste of blood: Can't say as I do.
  • Do you believe in love: Absolutely.
  • Do you believe in soul mates: Yes.
  • Do you believe in love at first sight : Maybe. I've never seen it or experienced it myself.
  • Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.
  • Do you believe in God: With every fiber of my being.
  • What do you want done with your body when you die?: Chopped into pieces, stuffed into ziplock bags and flushed down the toilet. Cheap burial at sea.
  • Who is your worst enemy: Wal-Mart customers
  • If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: My dog Boner, because she's the best little four-legged shit-maker a man could ever have.
  • What is the latest you've ever stayed up : Five consecutive days one particular Spring Break
  • Ever been to Belgium : No
  • Can you eat with chopsticks: Nope
  • What's your favorite coin: Silver Dollars. I have hundreds.
  • What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Allentown, PA, Bethlehem, PA, Lynchburg, VA, Arlington, VA, and Dover, Delaware.
  • What are some of your favorite pig out foods: I never participate in that activity anymore :)
  • What's something that you wish people would understand more: Liberalism, multiculturalism and political correctness will lead to disaster.
  • What's something you wish you could understand better: Women!
  • Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My grandfather Raymond.
  • What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Spend a little quiet time with Trisha.
  • favorite video game : Xenogears
  • favorite sport: football
  • favorite cd : Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
  • favorite song : Tie between Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven", PF's "On the Turning Away", Steve Stills' "Move Around", and the Who's "The Kids are Alright".
  • first bike: A little red tricycle
  • first best friend: Jeremy Robarts.
  • first real memory of something: A nightmare involving an ice machine, circa age 3.
  • first car: Hyundai Sonata GLS. (I also had a real Reliant K!)
  • dream car: Something that gets a hundred miles to the gallon without looking stupid or handling like shit.
  • first date: Last March, to see Resident Evil with a girl named Leann.
  • first kiss: Yet to happen.
  • first break-up: Never really experienced one. Taper off is more appropriate.
  • first job: Burger Flipper Extraordinaire at McDonalds, four years ago yesterday.
  • first screen name: Cloud_Strife_SOLDIER_1st_Class, on Yahoo.
  • first self purchased album: Ace of Base: The Bridge Erm
  • first concert: B.B.King at the Mosque in Richmond, 1989.
  • first funeral: My grandfather Ray, 1991.
  • first pet: Princess the Dog, who damaged my eye.
  • first prime minister (or president) you voted for: George W. Bush, without regrets. Though technically I voted for McCain in the primary :D
  • first piercing/tattoo: Nothing now, and nothing ever.
  • first independent home: Almost did it this year and still might, the county job pending.
  • first house/flat/apartment: 512 S. River St, Wilkes-Barre, PA
  • first credit card: None.
  • first holiday away from family: None
  • first love: Hilary Hendrix, in the 5th grade.
  • first enemy: My sister.
  • last good cry: Can't remember.
  • last library book checked out: Mad about the 50's, late 2000. Never returned.
  • last movie seen: Spirited Away
  • last cuss word uttered: I think I said 'shit' somewhere in this post. I'm trying to stop.
  • last beverage drank: Water
  • last food consumed: Sugar-Free ice pop
  • last crush: Trisha Pope
  • last phone call: Telemarketer Mad
  • last tv show watched: Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • last time showered: about 7:15 am
  • last shoes worn: Black New Balances, I wear em all the time.
  • last cd played: Newsboys: Adoration
  • last song you heard: Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song
  • last item bought: "Let Freedom Ring" by Sean Hannity
  • last thing downloaded: Material for my RPG
  • last annoyance: Slicing off the tip of my finger with a razor this morning.
  • last disappointment: Getting turned down for a date with Trisha.
  • last soda drank: Good lord, I can't remember, haven't touched one in six months.
  • last thing written: My signature.
  • last key used: .
  • last words spoken: "Damn dog pissed in the hallway again!"
  • last sleep: About 18 hours ago.
  • last im: minka
  • last time amused: While listening to John Boy and Billy this morning.
  • last chair sat in: My badass computer chair.
  • last lipstick used: I remember trying to eat some when I was little.
  • last shirt worn: My blue dragon tunic.
  • any last comments: It's midnight already!??

It's Survery Time!!1! - Great Rumbler - 29th May 2003

Spell your name backwards - tterraG madA nahtanoJ

The story behind your user name : Rumble City - Great Rumbler

Other usernames you've had : At the Sega section of NURB I went under the name Sqauresoft_fun [yes, I misspelled my username], that didn't last long. Later I went under the name ItCameFromMS at the TeamXbox forums, but I haven't been there in a long time.

Where do you live : Kemp, Oklahoma

4 words that sum you up : That guy from before.

What you are wearing now : green shorts and an Old College Inn t-shirt

Hair : dark brown, cut short.

In my head : not much right now, I'm going into "downtime".

Wishing : That it was Tuesday.

After this : I'll watch the anime I rented.

Talking to : nobody

Person you wish you could see right now : No one in particular.

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Relaxation.

Something that you are deathly afraid of: Not really anything right now.

Do you like candles : Not unless they smell good and most don't.

Do you like incense: Don't use it.

Do you like the taste of blood: Mmmm....Iron. No, I don't.

Do you believe in love: Yes.

Do you believe in soul mates: I like to think so.

Do you believe in love at first sight : It happens sometimes.

Do you believe in Heaven : Yes I do.

Do you believe in forgiveness: I'll forgive someone if they are trule sorry and if they aren't well I might try to.

Do you believe in God: I sure do.

What do you want done with your body when you die?: I want to be buried wearing a Nintendo shirt. :)

Who is your worst enemy: Plaque.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A lion monkey, those guys are awesome.

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : 6:00 a.m. Christmas EvE

Ever been to Belgium : Nope and I don't plan on it either.

Can you eat with chopsticks: I've tried before.

What's your favorite coin: American one dollar coin.

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Miami, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Honolulu, or Kyoto, Japan....where did that come from?

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: All kinds of chips, chocolate sometimes, but not really much else.

What's something that you wish people would understand more: That anime ISN'T just for kids!!

What's something you wish you could understand better: Game development or computer graphics design.

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: One of my best friends who I haven't seen or talked to in too long.

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Can't really think of anything.

favorite video game : Super Mario 64

favorite sport: Baseball.

favorite cd : Safri Duo - Episode 2

favorite song : Ray Lynch - Break of Day

first bike: I think I had a tricycle.

first best friend: My brother

first real memory of something: Breaking my arm :S

first car: '94 Ford Econline although it isn't technically mine.

dream car: '66 Ford Mustang

first date: Sometime in the near future [I hope]

first kiss: Same as above.

first break-up: Hopefull never.

first job: I help my dad and grandpa at their cabinet shop.

first screen name: sqauresoft_fan [Ick]

first self purchased album: Photek - Solaris

first concert: None, just not my thing.

first funeral: My mother's father.

first pet: I can't really remember, but it was probably a dog.

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: None yet.

first piercing/tattoo: I don't plan on doing anything like that.

first independent home: None yet.

first house/flat/apartment: None yet.

first credit card: None.

first holiday away from family: I always celebrate holidays with my family.

first love: Coming soon [probably not for years, sadly]

first enemy: I usually get along well with people.

last good cry: I don't cry very much.

last library book checked out: I buy my own books.

last movie seen: Anger Management.

last cuss word uttered: I refrain from that.

last beverage drank: Milk

last food consumed: Birthday cake.

last crush: I had one last year, but it was very one-sided...actually it was completely one-sided...

last phone call: Phone call for my sister.

last tv show watched: Spurs vs. Mavericks, stupid Mavericks just gave the game up...

last time showered: I usually take a bath.

last shoes worn: Nike Air's that zip up instead of having to be tied.

last cd played: Safri Duo - Episode 2

last song you heard: Ray Lynch - Break of Day

last item bought: Patlabor the Movie 3

last thing downloaded: 20% of The Who - Join Together With The Band

last annoyance: My computer won't let my close MSN.

last disappointment: The Dallas Mavericks lost against the Spurs.

last soda drank: Sam's Choice Cola.

last thing written: I made a post in ASM's thread.

last key used: "."

last words spoken: Something about the Mavericks being pathetic for losing.

last sleep: :ast night.

last im: Several days ago, I was talking to nickdaddyg.

last time amused: That the Mavericks almost got the record for least amount of points in a quarter.

last chair sat in: The one I'm sitting in now, obviously.

last lipstick used: Never.

last shirt worn: A grey Sooner's shirt.

any last comments: Yo tengo el gato en los patalones!

It's Survery Time!!1! - Dark Jaguar - 29th May 2003

* Spell your name backwards - your name backwards (We both knew it would come to this.)

* Story behind user name - I was playing an old overhead shooter with someone called Raptor or something like that and we were competing for coolest/prettiest/shinyest/whicheverest call sign. This person came up with Moonshine (which at the time I thought was totally original), so I just brooded for a bit and came up with Dark Jaguar. Then, I went online and remembered it, and so I used it in conjunction with a persona totally in contradiction of the name, for comedy's sake.

*Alternate names? - Hmm... Oh yes, Ghost of Captain Obvious, Captain Dave, Princess of the many pie-like objects, and I think I was Pilot Bob Incarnate or something like that here. On Instant Messanging things, I switch all the time, usually to some hilarious phrase I heard on TV.

* I live in - Tulsa, Oklahoma, City that thinks it's so hot, but you know what? It's not.

* 4 Word summery - Insane Christian Pantless Cat

* Clothes? - I have a shirt, and I WEAR SHORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR! (2 points for identifying the qoute).

* Hair - Not sure what that means but mine's always twice the fencepost and is the breathed of beating live.

* In my head - My entire conciousness (including sub and super) incarnated into a message board, and a castle.

* Wishing - For TWO hay-pennies!

* After This - Probably going to watch TV, then play some vidya games.

* Talking to - Too many other voices all at once never ceasing!

* Person you wish you could see right now - Shiggy, JUST so I could see the look on his face!

* Looking forward to this month - The inexorable march of time going on for yet another month, yeah!

* Deathly afraid of - Fear, that stuff terrifies me into a coma! List those fears now then! Fear Persona: Um, ACK, um, talking in public, making lists, water, land... ACK!

DJ:
* Like Candles? - Who doesn't? Makes a great snack, AND a great replacement rib!

* Do you like Insense - WHAT?! Oh, um, not really, unless it's cinaminy vanilla blend. That stuff rocks.

* Like the taste of blood? - Not without soy sauce, but that's only because soy sauce makes anything taste great.

* Do you believe in love? - I've tried analysing and testing this thing you call "love" and what the eskimos call "Ice" for decades, and it seems that the secret incrediant is vinegar. So yes, I believe in vinegar.

* Do you believe in soul mates? - Now I know you figured I was going to make some cheap joke about souls mating as in reproduction, well I've got news for you, I won't! Yes, I do believe in soul mates.

* Do you believe in love at first sight? - As a pastor once said to me: "Now I must tell you that love at first sight is something you certainly shouldn't expect, and you should always question it if you assume you've encounted it. That being said, I'm a total hypocrite because I myself fell in love at first sight." That guy was cool.

* Believe in Heaven? - I should hope so, otherwise believing in God just leaves one other place for me to go...

* Believe in forgiveness? - Yep, just remember that forgiveness INCLUDES forgetting. If you say "I forgive, but I won't forget", you aren't really forgiving that person are you? Also note that forgiving someone doesn't mean you ACCEPT the evil action at all. If the only way you can see forgiveness is the idea of accepting the deed then maybe you don't really understand the nature of forgiveness.

* Believe in God? - What's not to believe about an all powerful guy watching us that we can't see? Of course I believe in God!

* What do you want done with body when you die? - Die? Yeesh that assumes a lot. Assuming worse comes to worst and I actually get killed or don't get immortality via my many machines somehow, I wish to be brought back using even better technology, and then tell people what I was doing in the afterlife when I get back! Oh, well otherwise I want my body donated to science. That actually does something for someone.

* Who is your worst enemy? - I have no enemies. The idea of actually having an enemy is just too tiring. I find even if someone sets out to become my enemy and says so, forcing my friendship upon them is the perfect solution, just like on Animaniacs. This seems to work with Satan too. I'm still rather upset that my attempt to help him out by installing an air conditioner down there actually made him mad. That was a nutter... But then we went to Six Flags and I smoothed it over with some ice cream. I think I have a photo, ah yes, here he is. See that look of joy when I gave him the ice cream? It kinda looks like he's screaming out in delight.

* Any pet - Pikachu WOULD rock, but I think I'd rather have my own Mew, or Bahamut King of Dragons. Either or.

* Latest ever stayed up - All night, but I slept in all day. I've never actually MISSED a night of sleep.

* Been to Belgium - Actually yes, oh wait, BelgiUM? Um, no.

* Can you eat with chopsticks? - Not YET, but soon I'll be able to FIGHT with them!

* Favorite Coin - The one that's worth the most, whichever one that may be at the time.

* What are 5 cities you'd like to relocate to? - Hmm... Um... Tokyo first off, then Neo Tokyo (city of the future), then Darkjaguarvania, then Neo Jeruselum (Actually maybe I should put that higher, after all what other city, besides Neo Tokyo, has translucent gold streets and rivers of heavy water and 12 walls made of solid jewels?), then finally, Townsville.

* Favorite pig out foods - Anything from Little Debbie, other snacky cakes, solid ice cream (I have about a million favorite flavors, half vanilla types, the other half various sherberts and vanilla-sherbert blends, and the OTHER half chocolate stuff, including cookie dough ice cream), canned cheese, regular cheese slices, all manner of processed meats, and milk to wash it all down. What, the last one is healthy? Big deal, I love it and I pig out on it!

* Something you wish people understood more - The Metric System, it's the only measurement system they need! (LL picked the other one I would have said...)

* Something you wish YOU understood better - All of Everything

* People you miss that you haven't seen in like, forever times infinity - Some family members I think, though I tend to keep in touch with all the people I care about well enough. Oh, there's Randy Beeman.

* Something you want to make happen tomorrow - Another step in my training regime to become SUPER PROGRAMMER LEVEL 4!

* Favorite Video Game - I... can't.... choose! Zelda 1 has a special place, so does Megaman 2, and Super Mario Bros., and Secret of Mana! Shut up, just shut up! I can't pick just one! Gaming is the greatest hobby humanity has ever come up with!

* Favorite sport - If I really had to pick one, though to be honest it's my brother that's the sports guy in the family, I guess it would be the martial arts since I actually could do something other than compete with that. Not sure that counts as a sport though.

* Favorite CD - Hard to say. I like my game music CDs a bunch, and the anime disks I have. Hmm, music isn't a major hobby of mine. I listen now and then, but what I like stacks up to 12 or so favorites across different disks. Can't really say for certain, but I guess if I made one CD using my favorites from across my CDs (which I would, but my MP3 player does the job much better), that would end up being my fave.

* Favorite song - Again, I have like 12 favorites. Stop with the evil questions! Picking favorite games, do I make you pick your favorite... part of the trinity of God?! Do I?!

* First bike - Not sure a trike counts as a bike, in fact by definition a bike is bi- meaning two, thus it doesn't count! But you are LL, so I'll let it slide, this time... My first BIke was a red one that was too small when I got it, so obviously it wasn't long before I had to get a new one. It was cool though, except my most painful memories are on that thing. I think I've mapped out my entire dermis (layer under epidermis) thanks to that thing.

* First best friend - Hmm... hard to say, some kid in the neighborhood who liked to break things and have parties. Didn't know that person too long. Being the oldest sibling, they couldn't have been best friends until they actually existed. Anyway, regardless the only best friend that actually has stuck is the one have now.

* First real memory of something - Hmm, I remember a toy train heading towards me on my birthday in the dark, and the memory is limited ONLY to that, but I am not certain if that's the earliest, as it's not a "dated" memory. Only when I was a little older did my memories start time stamping themselves, and only later did they start stamping themselves for "last edited", so I could tell if a memory is false just by "knowing" it is. The competition for first memory is another of my little sister (the second sib after me) trapping me in a window on a rainy day. That wasn't the most fun experience... I also think I remember something about there being nothing, then a flash of light, then the universe existing, that may have come first actually come to think of it.

* First car - The Wheel, a toy car I had a wheel shaped remote for. I always called it "The "The Wheel"" to people, being way too technical about it that way.

* Dream car - One that isn't a car so much as it is an arwing. If my dream transportation came true, it wouldn't be some sucky car.

* First date - A da-te? Nope, never been. I'm asexual, remember?

* First kiss - Does my mom count? No? Thought so...

* First breakup - One time when I was on an exploratory mission to planet Tebulon 9 with a field officer, a cleric, and a mime, I caught a horrible magic infused disease that caused me to break up at the cellular level, but that was cured within the hour. I'm not sure that's what you were looking for though.

* First job - one time I actually got PAID to do some chores, very temporary but I consider that my first job.

* First screen name - didn't you already do that one? First one HERE was DJ, first one at any place? Not sure... If you mean screen name for online service, most of the time that's irrelevent, and for this net service, one isn't even needed, or a password either. Forgot what the first one for that is anyway :D.

* First self-bought album - Hmm... Oh yes, Killer Cuts came with Killer Instinct when I bought that for SNES.

* First concert - Never been, not too eager to go to one either to be honest. I'm not exactly an outside activity person really.

* First funeral - Never been, because not a single reletive I'm close to has died except for one recently, who's funeral I wasn't able to attend due to distance.

* First pet - a cat named Hardy my dad owned, or if you mean MY first pet then a cat named Skittles.

* First leader voted for - Can't remember, the school has those fake vote things all the time, so I'd use that if I could remember, but I can't.

* First bodily mutilation - None, and never will. They only lower my maximum ability those do. When I do something it will be an upgrade, adding functionality.

* First independant home - A small tear in space time that only I can see leading to a realm of coolness and stars and peaceful harmonic music.

* First house/flat (what's a flat?)/ apartment - I assume due to you asking something similar above that you mean first place I lived ever. I have no idea. Some place in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

* First credit card - You tell me if it counts! I have a check card, one of those things that is usable like a credit card but is actually just writing a check. I don't think I'll ever get a credit card. I don't see any reason to use one when I could just SAVE UP money and buy a newer, more up to date model, with FULL ownership by the time someone else has finally payed off (with interest) the old, outdated model they bought 7 years ago. If I need to get credit, I'll just do it the same way I do many things in video games. I'll just get loans and pay them back THAT DAY with the money they just lendt me. Sure it's cheap, but I bet that it's a perfect loop hole to gain excellent credit. I'll do that until my credit rating goes from A to S.

* First holiday away from family - Hmm, the MAIN ones I'm ALWAYS there, but I've missed a few Thanksgivings before, just due to another important date tending to be around the same time.

* First love - It seems you mean as in first love as in finding a mate type of thing, as opposed to first of any kind of love between two people (or a love between a human and a sandwitch). Nope.

* First enemy - Morgoth was the first Great Enemy of the World.

* Last good cry - I can't think of any cries that have ever been good.

* Last library book checked out - The Hobbit (That was quite some time ago. I don't go to the library much any more.) One time I knew a person who checked out a game at the library. That was some cool library, they checked out all sorts of computer games! Under a Killing Moon was a sort of ridiculous futuristic detective parody adventure game, and it was pretty fun.

* Last movie seen: Guess you mean ANY movie. Hmm, can't really remember... Wasn't a super good movie but I think the last one I saw was X-Men a few weeks ago. Oh wait, I saw PART of the Iron Giant when it was being played on Cartoon Network AGAIN on Monday (wasn't able to see the Powerpuff Girls movie though, still haven't seen it).

* Last cuss word uttered: Also not a swearer.

* Last bererage drank: Milk

* Last food consumed: pizza

* Last crush: What? I used the item crush ability in a Castlevania game pretty recently...

* Last phone call: Someone called from a phone company asking for me to call them back, saying about 5 times in a row that it "was not a..." (um, what's the word when you try to sellsomething to someone? I forget just now, dern flast it) "..*whatever that word was* call", which is funny, or would be to you had I remembered that word!

* Last TV show watched: Family Guy

* Last time showered: About a year ago, because I take baths instead.

* Last shoes worn: The pair that has served me well in comfort and style... forget what kind they are. Um, they still fit anyway...

* Last CD played: Been a long time since I played the CDs themselves, so I forget. They all are on my computer in MP3 form now. Um, oh yeah, I was just playing Megaman X5, which is a CD, and as I said, I played it, so there ya go.

* Last song heard: Hmm, whatever song last played last night as I went to sleep, though I always forget the actual moment of sleep (I wish I actually could remember the actual falling asleep sensation...), so I can't say what that was. The thing shuts itself off before I wake up so that's not it... Oh wait, I think the last song I heard would be the Family Guy theme song.

* Last Item Bought: Aria of Sorrow

* Last thing downloaded: This page I'm looking at right now

* Last annoyance (Wow that's a very epic sounding term) - Not being able to survive those insta-death lasers in the end levels of Megaman X5 for many continues in a row until I remembered I had a time freeze ability, and then just delaying my dying to later in the level :D. THE last annoyance I think will be when all creation comes to an end, except for a single focet dripping in the background.

* Last disappointement: Hmm... It's been a long time since I've been dissappointed by something. Takes a bit of energy I guess to raise my expectations high enough to crash them down. I think in fact the last time I was dissappointed was when I beat Wind Waker instead of finding out I was only half way through the game. That awesome game left me wanting more in a bad way...

* Last soda drank: Sprite (regular blend)

* Last thing written: Last thing written: Last thing written: Last thing *smack*, okay I'll stop now...

* Last key used: Master Key in Circle of the Moon

* Last words spoken (the cool thing about this is I can say whatever want RIGHT now and just type it up, thus making me sound cool or weird or however I want!): yeah (Twice the beakers!, that's all I could think to say!)

* last sleep: last night

* last Instant Message (that's what IM means right?): I think it was to ABF and some others several nights ago. When are you on LL? I want to chat with you!

* Last time amused: Watching Family guy, when they said the stuff that was funny, specifically the very last joke when Peter said "You know, I always thought dogs... well, layed eggs. And I learned something today." which is funny because it's true, isn't that right my pet water buffalo?

* last chair sat in: Yep, this one right now, because it was "sat" the second I sat up to eat something while typing this and sat back down.

* last lipstick used: More recently here, specifically last time I played Smash Bros. Melee (that's a joke you don't get at first, then you go "oooh, right", then you just kinda chuckle because it's really not all that funny anyway).

* last shirt worn: This one here, from St. Francis Hospital apparently. It's actually something that was given to me.

* last comments: Smoked the halibut? No?! Never the ray Earth!

It's Survery Time!!1! - bomberman - 29th May 2003

whoa, ive actually seen reliant k in concert, and ive seen people at my church wearing that shirt.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Darunia - 29th May 2003

* Spell your name backwards - Airnurad

* Story behind user name - The most excellent Goron in OoT.

*Alternate names? - Not on here...at CS, I went under Centurion sometimes.

* I live in - Southeastern Massachusetts

* 4 Word summery - Glorious militaristic atheist leader

* I have a shirt, and I'm actually barechested right now.

* Hair - Shortly trimmed; currently geled back.

* In my head - I have a brain.

* Wishing - TO FUCKING GET LAID!

* After This - Head to debate forum, then go beddy bies

* Talking to - A friend from home.

* Person you wish you could see right now - Any hot chick from my prom who'd make out/fuck me

* Looking forward to this month - Grad parties

* DEathly afraid of - Death.

DJ: * Like Candles? - Not so much.

* Do you like Insense - " "

* Like the taste of blood? - ....won't...dignify...w/...response

* Do you believe in love? - Yes, but only in as much as it's only an emotion created by our sexual drives to reproduce...no magic in it.

* Do you believe in soul mates? - Nah.

* Do you believe in love at first sight? - In horniness at first site...yes.

* Believe in Heaven? - I wish I did...alas, no.

* Believe in forgiveness? - Absolutely. (unlike the Christian god.)

* Believe in God? - If only I were more ignorant.

* What do you want done with body when you die? - I don't want to be buried nor creamated...so...stuffed and put on the mantel.

* Who is your worst enemy? - A couple of skinhead pothead losers...all of whom have dropped out of school (SUCK THAT YOU FUCKERS!)

* Any pet - 2 cats; 1 very old, ailing dog.

* Latest ever stayed up - probably about 48 consecutive hours.

* Been to Belgium - Boston? Yes.

* Can you eat with chopsticks? - I could manage, I'm sure.

* Favorite Coin - My 1800 half cent.

* What are 5 cities you'd like to relocate to? - Relocate to---none. Visit: Venice, Paris, Grenoble, Rio di Janeiro, the Vatican.

* Favorite pig out foods - Andy Capp fries.

* Something you wish people understood more - My philosophical and theological views.

* Something you wish YOU understood better - How to get laid.

* People you miss that you haven't seen in like, forever times infinity - Passed away family members

* Something you want to make happen tomorrow - Get laid.

* Favorite Video Game - hmm....REMake maybe.

* Favorite sport - None.

* Favorite CD - My 80's mix.

* Favorite song - Boston -Foreplay/Longtime

* First bike - What about it.

* First best friend - Rob Kaminsky ("The Phantom".)

* First real memory of something - Florida '88.

* First car - '95 champagne Ford Contour.

* Dream car - Jeep wrangler.

* First date - Only three months ago...(sigh).

* First kiss - 7th grade; first romantic one...uhh...about three months ago.

* First breakup - 10th grade.

* First job - Victory; a local supermarket chain.

* First screen name - BECarr1523 I think.

* First self-bought album - James Bond 30th Anniversary Collection...5th grade.

* First concert - Believe it or not, a Christian one in New Hampshire last August.

* First funeral - Great aunt Louises'; February, 1996.

* First pet - Cat...Numa. (1986-1997)

* First leader voted for - Some Republican...oh yea, Mitt Romney.

* First bodily mutilation - Still waiting on that.

* First independant home - None.

* First house/flat (what's a flat?)/ apartment - None.

* First credit card - Got a debit card.

* First holiday away from family - First major one was New Years '03.

* First love - Kristen Putignano...6th grade. Tonight I finally had a dance with her. (good progress for 6 years.)

* First enemy - Bill Stanley. Still are.

* Last good cry - When I got fired from Victory.

* Last library book checked out - "The Color of Water"...gay book for school. Never read it.

* Last movie seen: (at a theater?) Matrix Reloaded.

* Last cuss word uttered: "FUCK". I just said it outloud just now.

* Last bererage drank: Sprite.

* Last food consumed: Senior prom supper; lemon pepper chicken.

* Last crush: Goddamn; half the school...uhh most recently, Jess Morin.

* Last phone call: Left a voicemail with my friend Doyle.

* Last TV show watched: Beats me.

* Last time showered: This afternoon before the prom.

* Last shoes worn: Shiny black dance shoes.

* Last CD played: My before mentioned 80's mix.

* Last song heard: Got 'Boston-Don't Look Back' playing now.

* Last Item Bought: Services of a limo driver.

* Last thing downloaded: Perfect Dark music.

* Last annoyance (Wow that's a very epic sounding term) - Not getting laid after the prom; or subsequently going to an after prom party.

* Last disappointement: ^

* Last soda drank: Sprite

* Last thing written: This goddamn thing.

* Last key used: Keyboard...? That question mark. Other than that, my car key.

* Last words spoken (the cool thing about this is I can say whatever want RIGHT now and just type it up, thus making me sound cool or weird or however I want!): FUCK (see above.)

* last sleep: Think I napped earlier en route to doctor.

* last Instant Message (that's what IM means right?): Friend Doyle.

* Last time amused: Driving w/ my friend Jim.

* last chair sat in: This one.

* last lipstick used: uhh...none.

* last shirt worn: Fancy white one for prom.

* last comments: Man, life is depressing. Need to get laid.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Dark Jaguar - 29th May 2003

Darunia you lazy hill billy! You just copied MY post and went in with that didn't you? Those are MY clever modifications to the original questions you just answered in very unclever ways!

It's Survery Time!!1! - alien space marine - 30th May 2003

name backwards - loeJ Eiovas

Where do you live : Canada , NB
4 words that sum you up : I am crazy and your not!

What you are wearing now :
Walmart crap!

Hair : Goldish brown.

Wishing : I had TFT right now!

After this : WoW and starcraft Ghost.

Talking to : you.

Person you wish you could see right now :
That hot chick next store.

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : warcraft III TFT

Something that you are deathly afraid of: Power outages, because that means I can't play my consoles or computers. AAAGH!

Do you like candles : I...I son't really know. I don't love them, but I don't hate them.

Do you like incense: Wouldn't know.

Do you like the taste of blood: God, no!

Do you believe in love: Sure.

Do you believe in soul mates: Yes, I have one.

Do you believe in love at first sight : No, not true love.

Do you believe in Heaven : Absolutely

Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes.

Do you believe in God: Yes.

What do you want done with your body when you die?: Buried, I'd hope.

Who is your worst enemy: A dick named Justin , I just dont like him for humiliating me.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: A dog and an owl to help kill off those damn seaguls that shit on my car.

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : 6 days straight

Ever been to Belgium :
never even been to europe.

Can you eat with chopsticks: maybe

What's your favorite coin: a game token at crystal palace

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: Non other then a small village back out west.

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: I like to eat Juice cans by digging them out with a spoon, I also like nachos with cheese.

What's something that you wish people would understand more:
Me....:(

What's something you wish you could understand better:
Justlin and why she likes me but doesnt like me?

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My dog scotty!

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Makeout with Justlin.

favorite video game :
warcraft III and Counter-strike

favorite sport:
Hockey and tennis.

favorite cd :Metalica enter sand man

favorite song : Never never land by Metalica.

first bike: Tri crycle

first best friend: Rob

first real memory of something: Smashing my face into a door handel. yes I was small back then.

first car: I dont know what the hell it is, I all I know is that it works.

dream car: Actually I would much rather have a Horse instead.

first date: Ashly Tate

first kiss: Above.

first break-up: moved away that kind of did it.

first job:Subway

first screen name: Odin, not including Duke4ever

first self purchased album: U2 a beautiful day.

first concert: never been to any.

first funeral: my grand pa

first pet: Guinea pig

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Never voted.

first piercing/tattoo: None

first independent home: Not yet.

first house/flat/apartment: Nice little house on the outskirts of town.

first credit card: None. Don't trust em..

first holiday away from family: stayed in Quebec had a a snooker pool party.

first love: Above mentioned girlfriend.

first enemy: Ben bell the bastrad fuck from hell.anuff said..

last good cry: Painful Migrains.

last library book checked out: Sesamie street elmo,yes it was indeed a long time ago.

last movie seen: the matrix reloaded.

last cuss word uttered: above.

last beverage drank: sprite ice

last food consumed: french Toast

last crush: above

last phone call: Havent used the phone all week.

last tv show watched: startrek the next generation

last time showered: yesterday

last shoes worn: plastic pieces of shit.

last cd played: metalica never never land
last song you heard: above

last item bought: cant remeber

last thing downloaded: this site

last annoyance: My sore neck

last disappointment: my life

last soda drank: water

last thing written: water
last key used: I

last words spoken: my life

last sleep: Last night.

last im: got none

last time amused: flingling pickles at people(dont ask)

last chair sat in: This one.

last lipstick used: I dont use womens cosmetics you sick bastard.

last shirt worn: some old crap.

any last comments: Muahahahah!

It's Survery Time!!1! - alien space marine - 30th May 2003

You were centurion?!!!

You bitch!

It's Survery Time!!1! - EdenMaster - 30th May 2003

Her, Airnurad (that's what I'm calling Darunia from now on, or as he spelled it, it must be Darunria :)), do you realize how many times you mentioned "getting laid" in your answers? The amount: Too many. Go buy a hooker.

And, hey, you misspelled your name wen you spelled it backwards. It should be rraC neB :D

It's Survery Time!!1! - OB1 - 30th May 2003

Darunria!

It's Survery Time!!1! - EdenMaster - 30th May 2003

I still like Airnurad better. Sounds like a prescription for asthma.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Laser Link - 30th May 2003

Derek, you made me laugh way too many times. Stop it!

Quote:OB1: What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: For these damn moths to leave me alone!

Hahahaha! They are up there too? We have a huge infestation right now. The porch at my friends house was literally covered in moths, there were thousands of them! It's scary.

I can see Fittisize is enjoying the Fantasy baseball League. :D

Quote:Weltall: I also had a real Reliant K!
I HATE YOU! It was Matt Hoopes first car, and they hated it so much they named the band after it! :)

Quote:DJ:
I WEAR SHORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR!
POKéMON!!!

Quote:.DJ: ..wasn't able to see the Powerpuff Girls movie though, still haven't seen it.
Slacker bum. It was on like 4 times last weekend!

Quote:Darunia: Believe it or not, a Christian one in New Hampshire last August.
Remember who it was? Just curious.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Dark Jaguar - 30th May 2003

BINGO! You win a whole point! You shall find it on the chair, after you sat down in it.

Haha, I should read other's answers to this survey. I only read Darunia's far enough to realize he copied and pasted my versions of the questions instead of the originals, in a few cases loosing the original meaning. Then someone else pointed out he mispelled his name backwards. It's okay Darunia, I probably would have done the same thing if I wasn't clever enough to do the oldest stupid trick in the book to answer that question. Nah, I kid I kid, you're alright.

Slacker bum eh? Alright, sorry Genkai, I'll get back to my training now... *Balances on finger on a needle* I HATE THIS SO MUCH!

It's Survery Time!!1! - lazyfatbum - 30th May 2003

I will now attempt to answer every question with one word.

-Spell your name backwards: Sharron Stone

-The story behind your user name: That one about the three little pigs.

-Other usernames you've had: Pikachelsea's Mango Munching Dessert Topping of Unsuitableness and Andy: The Ferret Weilding God.

-Where do you live: Around. My apartment is comfy and smells good.

-4 words that sum you up: Penis, Penis, Penis and telemarketing.

-What you are wearing now: Naked as rolled Canadian bacon on a duck's bill.

-Hair: Yes, lots.

-In my head: (((RED ALERT! - RED ALERT!))) Incoming message from Commander Television: All you, all of you! expect him! all of you are now CUTE and deserve SNACKS! (((EUROPEAN! - EUROPEAN!))) -- AUNTIE M! AUNTIE M! I'm a big kid now! Pullups keep me from peeing on the floor NURR I represent your future!!!11

-Wishing: Turkey hotdogs look like penises. It's healthier but they look disgusting. Turkey hotdogs should have an added color, like muave or pine.

-After this: Enjoy time with my wife and do my best to "ignore her because I am a selfish insensitive jerk."

-Talking to: Anyone who listens (or doesn't understand the court system)

-Person you wish you could see right now: Myself.

-Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month: More severe headaches, stress and mental anguish! And "Loving my wife more each day because I am a selfish insensitive jerk."

-Something that you are deathly afraid of: Mirrors.

-Do you like candles: I fucking hate candles, fuck candles.

-Do you like incense: Personally, no one in my family is sexually attractive to me in my opinion.

-Do you like the taste of blood: Yes, but only with A1 sauce and a steak.

-Do you believe in love: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha1!111!!11 "Yes because I am a selfish insensitive jerk."

-Do you believe in soul mates: Yes, though none exist yet nor the capability for human being to percieve it.

-Do you believe in love at first sight: Only if you're buying a car.

Do you believe in Heaven: No. Heaven is an intangible idea that exists. I accept heaven.

Do you believe in forgiveness: No. A wrong cannot be righted nor should it be accepted. Only the selfish forgive in the hopes of gaining something back.

-Do you believe in God: God told me to take the 5th on that statement.

-What do you want done with your body when you die?: Oh like it matters.

-Who is your worst enemy: Other people's thoughts.

-If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Cigarettes.

-What is the latest you've ever stayed up: 4 and a half days.

-Ever been to Belgium: No, but I saw a car from their once.

-Can you eat with chopsticks: Yes.

-What's your favorite coin: The American Quarter, that Eagle is just too cool.

-What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to:

1.) Dont know.
2.) Dont care.
3.) Huh?
4.) Okay.
5.) Vagina City.

-What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Cigarettes, coffee and those little wax bottles with syrup in them.

-What's something that you wish people would understand more: Guess what?? you're not perfect either.

-What's something you wish you could understand better: Anything that interests me.

-Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: Do people I haven't met yet count?

-What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Rest.

-favorite video game: The one I haven't made yet.

-favorite sport: Getting to Class On Time and Final Exam Week.

-favorite cd: They all look the same to me...

-favorite song: I despise most popular music and I dont have a favorite singular song.

-first bike: A 10 Speed Mountain Bike I named "The Mangler." i got it when I was 10. It blew up after being hit with a destructo ray from the Alien Women on Venus who wanted to use my brain in horrible experiments. After that it was okay and easier to ride.

-first best friend: My sister.

-first real memory of something: Watching our dog in the backyard trying to go to the bathroom (she was constipated) so I ripped off my diaper and tried to help her (her name was Lady) by showing her how to go to the bathroom. I remember it vividly.

-first car: Bumble Bee (An Autobot) he was a yellow VW Bug and my personal favorite because he was completely useless.

-dream car: A giant hampster ball with spinning blades.

-first date: On the shores of Clearwater Beach with my wife.

-first kiss: In the air port, right after I was sacked by my wife on to the ground.

-first break-up: Knock on wood.

-first job: A Babbages sales rep. I was fired after I told people not to buy Quarterback Club because it sucked balls.

-first screen name: Drink Coke, Play Again.

-first self purchased album: Weird Al Yankovic: Alapalooza

-first concert: Never been to one of those.

-first funeral: My grandmother.

-first pet: Lady, a red cocker spanial.

-first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Haha

-first piercing/tattoo: Left ear, 1995.

-first independent home: Gimme a fay years.

-first house/flat/apartment: This one, been here for 6 months now.

-first credit card: IT'S AN INTERNET SCAM!!! POLICE!!!!

-first holiday away from family: No idea.

-first love: And only, my wife Marieke.

-first enemy: Toilet Paper.

-last good cry: Since when are those things good?

-last library book checked out: War and Peace.

-last movie seen: In the theaters? Bruce Almighty. S'GUD!

-last cuss word uttered: Feck. "Fehk"

-last beverage drank: Koolaid Fruit Punch.

-last food consumed: Hotdogs.

-last crush: I wouldn't call it a cruch, it was more of a squish.

-last phone call: I talked to my friend's wife about their baby.

-last tv show watched: Get Smart.

-last time showered: 3 weeks ago and counting.

-last shoes worn: Sandles... which aren't shoes... Bear slippers... which aren't shoes... and my boots... which aren't shoes....

-last cd played: James Horner's Collection Series

-last song you heard: Some death metal on the way to school today.

-last item bought: Gum.

-last thing downloaded: The page that is now recording my text in to a message field.

-last annoyance: Gas.

-last disappointment: When I drank all the coffee from my to-go cup.

-last soda drank: I dont drink soda.

-last thing written: On Paper? "Big eye tenner, magic finger, butt plug, mole beam, midget, pidgeon on a platter." In that order.

-last key used: My house key.

-last words spoken: FECK ADELPHIA, FECKING SHITE!

-last sleep: In about 10 minutes.

-last im: Nobody IM's me anymore.

-last time amused: Watching a guy with a giant afro trying to find a cigarette he put behind his ear.

-last chair sat in: Before this? The woderfully designed "Ass-Lock" chairs of my school.

-last lipstick used: Whatever Minka's wearing.

-last shirt worn: Before this one? my black one which reads "Keep starring, I might do a trick."

-any last comments: You do not add a light, you subtract its compliments.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Laser Link - 31st May 2003

Quote:any last comments: You do not add a light, you subtract its compliments.

I spent a few minutes contemplating this deep mystery. Even though color we see on things is actually the complement of it's color, light itself is still colored. Or is this a computer graphics lighting thing? I'm trying to think through that, and it may be what you mean. When you are calculating the intensity of an object, you sum the total intenisty of light on it. But that would be the same as starting at full intensity and subtracting the complements of the intensities. Is that right?

Or maybe the turkey hotdogs and overwhelming stench from not showering have twisted your mind and this is just the consequence. :D

It's Survery Time!!1! - OB1 - 31st May 2003

Quote:Hahahaha! They are up there too? We have a huge infestation right now. The porch at my friends house was literally covered in moths, there were thousands of them! It's scary.

Yeah we have quite a few moths over here, and it's only supposed to get worse during the summer.

It's Survery Time!!1! - lazyfatbum - 1st June 2003

LL/ Set lighting. :D Butt Plug, Magic Finger, Big Eye Tenner, Mole Beam, etc are all names for lights and grip gear. Light is a canceling agent and it's kinda funny to watch lights on a set cancel out colors of objects and make even the most vivid colors turn black if you apply its compliment.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Dark Jaguar - 1st June 2003

I guess LL doesn't know movie lingo. I know I've never heard of any of that and never even wanted to :D. Now then, explain this to me. WHAT IS A GRIP? With that out of the way, WHAT IS THE BEST BOY GRIP? Those are the stupidest phrases to put in the credits ever, even if they HAVE definitions! I think a crazy person just made them up and people are putting them in the credits just for fun to confuse us common folk!

It's Survery Time!!1! - Laser Link - 1st June 2003

Ahhh, interesting. Light is a pretty amazing thing. That would be cool to see. I had no idea that so much work went into just lighting for movies. I just thought they threw in a couple bright lights at certain points for effect. Doh.

I wonder if I can make it happen in CG. The OpenGL lighting is not real physics based lighting, it's just a quick and dirty hack (but only quick and dirty compared to the real deal :)). It looks pretty good and tends to act right, even though it's not based on physics models (because that would be too hard). So I wonder if it would work the same...

It's Survery Time!!1! - lazyfatbum - 2nd June 2003

Draw out your lighting schemes!!! Maya in particular is a pain in the neck when you're lighting. Just learn about 3-Point lighting (Key, Fill and Back) and play around with the idea of 'painting with light' for your backgrounds and character models.

Lets see if I can upload these piccies.

This is done on Maya and is an example of "bad" lighting. There's a background there and you cant see it. The person who made this has no idea how to light for effect.

Okay, now this one was done with Gamecube hardware and a dev kit. It's a prime example of beautiful lighting. (3-Point and lots of imagination). Try to figure out what's actually color and what's actually light.

When you start lighting your stages and cut scenes you're going to pull your hair out if you dont understand the lighting basics, and you'll end up doing what most developers do, which is coloring the textures to achieve the desired effect instead of appointing it a lighting scheme which looks a thousand times better.

Just remember that light is how we see and the lighting you choose will be the main focus of the visual style of your game. Krappy lighting = Krap art and style.

oops forgot DJ's questions.

WHAT IS A GRIP?

A Grip is someone who works on the set during the production phase (actual filming) who sets up just about anything and everything. They're hard workers. They all work under the Key Grip who also has the most responsibility and has to deal with the Gaffers (heavy duty Grips, they get the hardest stuff like building a 40 foot cage around the set for lighting and then having to actually plug 600 amp monsters together), and the best boys.

The best boys got their name because they make sure no one dies from being electrocuted. It is one of the most technical jobs in the production phase. He has to look at the amperage and tally up all the numbers going to the distro boxes and whips (cables) and makes sure no one's taking more power then is available (or else things explode). A best boy grip works with the grip gear and makes sure everything is safe, so that sand bags, lights, stands, cages, etc wont fall or hurt anyone during the production day.

These are a few of the thousands we've had to learn. :D And I completely agree that the names are stupid, but they're industry standard now so we have to live with it. You'll never guess what a Beefy Baby does :D:D:D

It's Survery Time!!1! - OB1 - 2nd June 2003

Thanks for those pictures, lazy. I'm gonna be taking some 3dsm and Maya classes this upcoming school year so any tips are appreciated.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Undertow - 3rd June 2003

• Spell your name backwards - wotrednU
  • The story behind your user name : It's the name of an album.
  • Other usernames you've had : none
  • Where do you live : My personal hell, massachusetts.
  • 4 words that sum you up : lazy, jewish, horny, unrefined
  • What you are wearing now : Some old boxers I stole from my brother.
  • Hair :
    Dictionary

hair [ hair ] (plural hairs)
    noun

1. strands growing on the head or body: the mass of fine flexible protein strands that grow from follicles on the skin of a person or animal, especially those on somebody’s head

2. single strand: any of the fine strands that grow on the skin of a person or animal The rug was covered with dog hairs.

3. botany growth on a plant resembling hair: a thin flexible growth on a plant resembling a human or animal hair

4. textiles fabric: fabric made from animal hair

5. tiny amount: a tiny amount or degree

• In my head : zombie, zombie
  • Wishing : this survey would end soon.
  • After this : Probably listen to some music.
  • Talking to : no one
  • Person you wish you could see right now : That tech guy from best buy to 'reward' him for the fine job he did installing my video card.
  • Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Nothing in particular
  • Something that you are deathly afraid of:
  • Do you like candles : no
  • Do you like incense: what do I look like, some kind of fruity hippie?
  • Do you like the taste of blood: depends on whom's
  • Do you believe in love: sure.
  • Do you believe in soul mates: meh
  • Do you believe in love at first sight : Boner says: yes.
  • Do you believe in Heaven : I've yet to see it.
  • Do you believe in forgiveness: Yea, but it would be nice if more people would, too.
  • Do you believe in God: Do you mean Mike Patton?
  • What do you want done with your body when you die?: Stuffed and mounted. Great for the grandchildren.
  • Who is your worst enemy: My computer.
  • If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Something edible, just in case.
  • What is the latest you've ever stayed up : can't remember.
  • Ever been to Belgium : Couldn't say I have.
  • Can you eat with chopsticks: No.
  • What's your favorite coin: the dime.
  • What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: I would never move to the city.
  • What are some of your favorite pig out foods: i'm not picky.
  • What's something that you wish people would understand more: *shrug*
  • Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My grandfather who passed away.
  • What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: Honestly, I'm pretty content right now...
  • favorite video game : Jax, spin the bottle, kick the can.
  • favorite sport: calvin ball
  • favorite cd : tool - undertow
  • favorite song : radiohead - anyone can play guitar
  • first bike: Some rusty piece of junk I got when I lived in tauton.
  • first best friend: a kid that lives down the street from me, you wouldn't know him. (no shit)
  • first real memory of something: Being power bombed by my older brother.
  • first car: a nissan truck.
  • dream car: anything that has a radio and dosn't break down every 6 months.
  • first date: I refuse to answer this.
  • first kiss: never.
  • first break-up: The day after my first date.
  • first job: Burger King.
  • first screen name: Punk84
  • first self purchased album: something by weird al, i'm sure. it was too long ago.
  • first concert: Tool.
  • first funeral: My grandfather
  • first pet: a yellow bird of some kind
  • first prime minister (or president) you voted for: none yet.
  • first piercing/tattoo: People with piercings/ tattoos live soley for me to laugh at them.
  • first independent home: not yet
  • first house/flat/apartment: none that i've owned.
  • first credit card: credit cards are the work of the devil.
  • first holiday away from family: Never
  • first love: Little Debbie.
  • first enemy: don't remember
  • last good cry: don't know
  • last library book checked out: a scholorship book
  • last movie seen: Bruce Allmighty.
  • last cuss word uttered: Barbera Streisand.
  • last beverage drank: water
  • last food consumed: a cheeseburger
  • last crush: don't know her name.
  • last phone call: My dad.
  • last tv show watched: ansomniac (sp)
  • last time showered: today
  • last shoes worn: Black vans.
  • last cd played: Best of Faith No More
  • last song you heard: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies
  • last item bought: Best of Faith No More cd
  • last thing downloaded: a game patch
  • last annoyance: my video card.
  • last disappointment: my video card not being fixed
  • last soda drank: sprite
  • last thing written: school essay
  • last key used: 'y'
  • last words spoken: something about the sun.
  • last sleep: 2 hours ago
  • last im: someone I know on another board.
  • last time amused: Don't know
  • last chair sat in: a black plush one
  • last lipstick used: ...
  • last shirt worn: plain black t-shirt
  • any last comments: The panda is really not a bear.

It's Survery Time!!1! - ThunderAngel - 3rd June 2003

Spell your name backwards - wahsdarB ennaiL ekeiraM

The story behind your user name : dunno

Other usernames you've had : Marymaniac, Miekie, Minka

Where do you live : Winter Park, Florida

4 words that sum you up : gee - I - don't - know

What you are wearing now : Overalls and a purple t-shirt

Hair : brown, dyed reddish (failed attempt #3) in a braid right now.

In my head : A lot of krap

Wishing : I had money

After this : watching tv or play video games

Talking to : no one right now

Person you wish you could see right now : My best friend

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : hopefully getting my working permit

Something that you are deathly afraid of: having to go back to the Netherlands

Do you like candles : yes

Do you like incense: yes

Do you like the taste of blood: not particularly

Do you believe in love: yes

Do you believe in soul mates: definately

Do you believe in love at first sight : I'm not sure, how bout love at first type?

Do you believe in Heaven : I wouldn't call it believe no, i dont' think it ends when i die though.

Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes, but you have to earn it.

Do you believe in God: Not any conventional religious god, but yes.

What do you want done with your body when you die?: Whatever the people i leave behind want.

Who is your worst enemy: it used to be the atlantic ocean but now i'd have to say the united states government for making it so damn hard and expense to immigrate.

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: Already have a bunny and two ferrets, i'd like a dog and a cat too.

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : 6 am last saturday/sunday

Ever been to Belgium : Yes (am i the only one who can say yes to that?)

Can you eat with chopsticks: yes, took some practice though.

What's your favorite coin: quarter

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: I dont' really care where i live as long as i'm with the people i love.

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: ice cream, chips, cookies, anything really.

What's something that you wish people would understand more: themselves

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: My best friend and my grandparents.

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: no idea

favorite video game : Pretty much any Zelda game, especially wind waker.

favorite sport: flipping channels? Oh and maybe yoga

favorite cd : Don't really have one, usually play mp3's

favorite song : there's too many of them, i'd have to pick the Jurassic park theme but that's not realy a song so i'll say Hotel California.

first bike: Oh wow i had a 3 wheel thing when i was like 4 i th nk, first real bike was a blue one.

first best friend: someone that turned out not to be such a nice person.

first real memory of something: i have a sucky memory.

first car: yet to get one.

dream car: right now: anythign that works and is not a bike would be awesome.

first date: On the beaches of Clearwater, january 2002

first kiss: in the tampa airport december 2001

first break-up: not gonna happen

first job: paper round

first screen name: Marymaniac

first self purchased album: don't remember

first concert: when i was 8 and i first started playing harp.

first funeral: My great aunt

first pet: my bunny Timmy who died 3 weeks after i got him.

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: none

first piercing/tattoo: both my ears when i was 8 i think.

first independent home: in a few years hopefully

first house/flat/apartment: moved in last november

first credit card: none

first holiday away from family: technically christmas 2001, but then again that was really the first holiday WITH family.

first love: A blue icq chat window with yellow letters that called himself lazy.

first enemy: myself i guess.

last good cry: a good cry, right.

last library book checked out: i dont' remember

last movie seen: Dark City

last cuss word uttered: Probably shit.

last beverage drank: Lemonade

last food consumed: a turkey sandwich

last crush: my husband Sean

last phone call: i think it was my father in law.

last tv show watched: Roseanne

last time showered: this morning

last shoes worn: slippers

last cd played: Best of John Williams

last song you heard: the Drew Carey show song

last item bought: chinese food

last thing downloaded: probably updates of some kind

last annoyance: having no cable tv for 5 days and having 6 different cable people come out and not be able to fix it and then finally the last guy fixes it in 10 minutes.

last disappointment: realizing i don't have anything to make for dinner

last soda drank: i dont' really drink soda but it was probably coke a long time ago.

last thing written: I dont' really drink soda but it was probably coke a long time ago.

last key used: the mailbox key.

last words spoken: "no i didn't read everybody's, i read yours though"

last sleep: this morning on the couch.

last im: probably ryan.

last time amused: watching tv i guess

last chair sat in: office chair and before that the couch.

last lipstick used: cover girl outlast.

last shirt worn: purple right now, before that my blue one that i bleached and is now blue and white like little clouds ina happy blue sky in a Bob Ross painting.

any last comments: Doing this survey has made me realize once again that i'm boring.

It's Survery Time!!1! - A Black Falcon - 3rd June 2003

# Spell your name backwards : My username, sure. Noclaf Kcalb A
# The story behind your user name : I was doing really badly in Starcraft (I had another record of something like 5 -20 or something) and wanted a new username so I could have clean record again... other than BBF3 or something. So I thought about it, and eventually thought of using Black Falcon legos... and 'A' to show that I am one of them -- that I'm not "the black falcon" or something.
# Other usernames you've had : BBF (initials). Not here, though... I only used that in a few places up until mid '98, when I decided on A Black Falcon as a username. Oh, I posted two or three times in late '97 and early '98 in Blizz's Starcraft War Room as The Unknown Terran.
# Where do you live : southern Maine.
# 4 words that sum you up : four words? No idea...
# What you are wearing now : brownish pants and a blue Red Sox t-shirt.
# Hair : layered. Cut a few weeks ago... now it's about halfway down on my ears. And I washed it sometime in the last week...
# In my head : this quiz is stupid
# Wishing : i wasn't actually doing this.
# After this : play something. Or maybe eat...
# Talking to : no one - like usual.
# Person you wish you could see right now : no idea... noone?
# Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, which comes out July 1.
# Something that you are deathly afraid of: Hmm... 'deathly'? I don't know... there are plenty of things I dislike a lot, sure...
# Do you like candles : not that much
# Do you like incense: no
# Do you like the taste of blood: no
# Do you believe in love: maybe
# Do you believe in soul mates: maybe
# Do you believe in love at first sight : not sure
# Do you believe in Heaven : no
# Do you believe in forgiveness: sometimes, it depends on the situation really... but it is possible, sure.
# Do you believe in God: no
# What do you want done with your body when you die?: i'm dead, so who cares?
# Who is your worst enemy: dont know if i have one
# If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: a cat. Which we have two of. :)
# What is the latest you've ever stayed up : All night, a few times. Or if you want "and then went to bed", it'd be between 7:30 and 8:30 AM...
# Ever been to Belgium : no. I have been to southern England (been to Dover... saw France from there...), but not Belgium.
# Can you eat with chopsticks: not very well at all.
# What's your favorite coin: Hmm... I don't know... probably the Franklin Half Dollar.
# What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to: I don't know if I'd want to live in a city... but if I did, the Northeast would be best.
# What are some of your favorite pig out foods: pretzels, crackers (mini Stoned Wheat Thins, saltines, or some others), chips (Doritos, Tostitos)...
# What's something that you wish people would understand more:
# What's something you wish you could understand better:
# Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time:
# What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: uhh... play more warcraft? :)
# favorite video game : Starcraft with Brood War.
# favorite sport: Baseball
# favorite cd : none really.
# favorite song : i really don't know
# first bike: some silver colored one, I think... with training wheels. Before that, a tricicle but that's not a bike... :)
# first best friend: Tim, probably. I never had many friends...
# first real memory of something: I can't remember... :D
# first car: I don't have one.
# dream car: McLaren F1
# first date: none
# first kiss: none
# first break-up: none
# first job: painting a house.
# first screen name: BBF. Yeah, my initials... it took me a while to come up with a better one. :)
# first self purchased album: none. Uh... unless you count the soundtrack CD that came with Homeworld Gold Edition...
# first concert: none. Unless a Rick Charette concert I went to in elementary school counts... :D
# first funeral: none. My grandparents on one side both died, but didn't have funerals or something...
# first pet: cat. Named Pippin... she was the only cat we had until she died when I was in third grade... :(
# first prime minister (or president) you voted for: Al Gore
# first piercing/tattoo: none.
# first independent home: none. Unless the college dorm counts, but I'm not paying for it so I doubt it. :)
# first house/flat/apartment: none
# first credit card: none
# first holiday away from family: none
# first love:dont know
# first enemy: uh, some kids in elementary school.
# last good cry: never? Or maybe many years ago. I don't know.
# last library book checked out: I used to get out library books all the time but since going to college haven't anymore... I can't remember. If college library counts, then some books on Russian history.
# last movie seen: Er... its been too long to remember...
# last cuss word uttered: I don't swear either... not on purpose for sure.
# last beverage drank: Seltzer. Cranberry-lime flavor Adirondack brand, actually. :)
# last food consumed: Snyder's hard sourdough pretzels. The ones in a cardboard box.
# last crush: i dont know...
# last phone call: um... sometime yesterday. Probably.
# last tv show watched: Hmm... the last one I had on was something on PBS, but the last one I really watched? Not sure... oh, probably the news yesterday.
# last time showered: a few days ago. I'm taking one tonight.
# last shoes worn: my shoes. I only have one pair... mostly white (with some grey and stuff too... and lots of dirt...) New Balance sneakers. Over a year old now... they're getting kind of bad looking. :)
# last cd played: hmm. Real CD. Oh, the Warcraft III Soundtrack CD.
# last song you heard: Star Wars - The Phantom Menace soundtrack. What I'm listening to now.
# last item bought: With my own money? A purple NGC controller, in March. Because one of mine is messed up...
# last thing downloaded: Uhh... hmm. Oh, a couple of songs.
# last annoyance: .
# last disappointment: .
# last soda drank: Coke. Earlier today.
# last thing written: Coke. Earlier today.
# last key used: .
# last words spoken: yeah
# last sleep: today. Went to bed at about 5 am, woke up at 11 am.
# last im: TheBiggah, a few minuites ago.
# last time amused: probably reading 8-Bit Theater yesterday
# last chair sat in:the computer chair I'm in now.
# last lipstick used: never
# last shirt worn: the Red Sox shirt I have on.
# any last comments: these questions are really stupid.

It's Survery Time!!1! - OB1 - 3rd June 2003

What is your real name, dummy.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Undertow - 3rd June 2003

W-w-what about teh intarweb stalkerz??/

Exactly!

I know its not entirely rational, but I don't care...

Oh, I should have mentioned that my hair is blonde. And the last time I brushed it was when I had it cut a few weeks ago. :)

Just tell us your first name. Will it kill you to tell us your first name??? We're not going to steal your identity!

Other than Blizzard's beta signups (for which I used my real data, unlike any other online forms) I've only told one (online) person my first name...

I didn't even tell LL when he sent that E3 stuff. He might remember the town I live in, but I just gave my initials... :D

Why? That's so incredibly stupid.

It's Survery Time!!1! - EdenMaster - 3rd June 2003

I don't try too hard to hide my name. You can easily decipher it from my survery answer, you'll find it on my BattleBot website, and by knowing just a bit about me you could find my name.

Really though, if you think about it, what can someone do with your name? You SS# or something like that is not a good idea to share with a stranger, but your name, they really can't do much with that.

Erm

Because.

It's Survery Time!!1! - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd June 2003

Alright, I'll bite.

Spell your name backwards - OllidraC Nad (My first name backwards is a slang for "Testicle" :()

The story behind your user name : Well, I needed a screen name for AOL Instant Messenger so I could IM this girl I had a crush on, and I was sick of Warlock From Hell. I wanted to be Narcoleptic Tiger, but that didn't wouldn't fit. The next name I thought up that I thought sounded cool was Sacred Jellybean, and that's pretty much stuck since then.

Other usernames you've had : Warlock From Hell, Caffiene Troll, æ§Vampireβoy§æ, Sabre523,

Where do you live : Philadelphia, fun place

4 words that sum you up : neurotic confused affectionate lonely

What you are wearing now : Long sleeved black shirt with the word "ZERO" printed on it in big silver letters, silver pants

Hair : brown, once highlighted in cherry red, will soon be highlighted again

In my head : disorder

Wishing : I weren't alone (in the spiritual sense), my room mate would SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP PLAYING THAT LAME ASS COMPUTER GAME WHERE HE TALKS TO HIS FRIENDS OVER A MICROPHONE... he's so god damned loud and obnoxious

After this : *shrugs* Maybe do some homework... I should get around to that Humanities paper

Talking to : myself

Person you wish you could see right now : Ainsley, maybe Robin, which is really weird...

Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month : finding a means of escape from my life

Something that you are deathly afraid of: sometimes people; arachnids, insects

Do you like candles : Yep, I love candles

Do you like incense: They can be pretty cool at times

Do you like the taste of blood: Yeah, at times... but it's tastey for what it is, not for its flavor

Do you believe in love: absolutely

Do you believe in soul mates: not sure, maybe

Do you believe in love at first sight : Nahh, this is superstitious nonsense. Love occurs over time, not all at once. You have to get to know a person before you may love them... telling yourself otherwise is only denial. Lust/being in love with an image at first sight is certainly possible, though

Do you believe in Heaven : Nahh, not in the biblical sense

Do you believe in forgiveness: Generally, yes... but I'm sure there are exceptions

Do you believe in God: Maybe, not sure

What do you want done with your body when you die?: After donating all the organs I can, I don't really care. The remaining loved ones can decide

Who is your worst enemy: None, really. No true enemies. In the immature sense, Andy. That arrogant little prick. Someone oughtta drop a boulder into that enormous, gaping mouth of his and shut him the fuck up, then pop that gigantic head and feed it to the pidgeons. That obnoxious, condescending, sexist little bastard...

If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be: cat, cats rule the school

What is the latest you've ever stayed up : Probably around 30 hours, when I was younger... I couldn't stay up that long anymore

Ever been to Belgium : No, but I may visit given the opportunity

Can you eat with chopsticks: With a little practice, I think I could get the hang of it

What's your favorite coin: I suppose the silver dollar... I don't really have one

What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to:
1) Rome, with my sister
2) Dublin
3) Tokyo
4) San Francisco
5) Toronto

What are some of your favorite pig out foods: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, sour patch kids, anything involving peanut butter, cheese steaks, pasta, greasy fast food

What's something that you wish people would understand more: each other and themselves

What's something you wish you could understand better: myself and others, everything

Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time: Stephanie

What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow: I want to get that job when I do the interview over the phone; plus, I'd like to see Ainsley

favorite video game : *shrugs* I don't know... my interest in video games has dwindled. Metroid Prime and Banjo-Kazooie are up there

favorite sport: sports are boring

favorite cd : I'm not sure... that's not fair. too many to decide from

favorite song : ditto

first bike: probably a tricycle or something... or that bike whose training wheels I refused to have removed

first best friend: I suppose Logan... although he turned out to be a creep

first real memory of something: Random memories of pre-school... some nazi bitch talking about misbehaving, my friend Andrew Daniels showing me his plan for a super mario bros level, him telling me he didn't forgive me this one time when I told on him even when I said I was sorry, my friend Vincent not getting up when called because he was a statue, a whole bunch of others...

first car: a honda accord, shared with my sister. we still have and rely on the piece of shit (the drivers side door doesn't even open, and it needs a new muffler)

dream car: *shrugs* i'm not into cars... I guess anything that looks nice, has good gas mileage, and has affordable insurance. maybe what my dad has, a pontiac bonneville

first date: this one when I was 17, where I went out on a double date with this girl Desiree... who still haunts my dreams occasionally. at the end of the date, she decided she was a lesbian. today, she's obviously decided that she's straight again, as she's with this guy chris. not too great for the self-esteem. :/

first kiss: see above. dear god, she was fucking uber sexy, though

first break-up: a very messy one with erica, my first girlfriend

first job: McDonalds, ack

first screen name: Technically, my first independent one was Sabre523, on AOL. that doesn't count, though... my first REAL screen name, one that made friends and gained prestige in flame wars, would be ©¡¡×Vampire¥âoy¡×©¡

first self purchased album: I think green day - dookie... or maybe soundgarden - down on the upside

first concert: Nine Inch Nails... it was fucking great. one of the best times of my life

first funeral: last thanksgiving, my grandfather passed away from lung cancer. about 5 days later was my first funeral.

first pet: Well, there was the cat Libby, who I don't even remember... and the cat Figaro, who was mean and scratched me and my sister. The first pet I truly loved, though, was Trubby, a black and white cat who died from cancer and left my sister and I devastated

first prime minister (or president) you voted for: not yet

first piercing/tattoo: my left ear, 6th grade.

first independent home: I guess you could say my dorm is independent... but not in the financial sense.

first house/flat/apartment: haven't had one yet

first credit card: a Visa I acquired a few months back

first holiday away from family: Hmm... I don't think I've ever spent one.

first love: If it was true love... then Stephanie...

first enemy: *shrugs* I don't know... the earliest one that comes to mind is this kid that used to compete with me and my sister and my friend on getting on the bus first in 1st grade. Haha, good times...

last good cry: Last *real* good cry must have been in the past couple months. I think I'm due for aanother soon...

last library book checked out: Animal Farm

last movie seen: The Beast of Yucca Flats, along with my good friends Joel, Tom Servo, Crow, Demetrius, and Scott

last cuss word uttered: Probably "fuck" or "shit"... I don't really keep track

last beverage drank: The sprite I drank at the cafeteria

last food consumed: The food at the cafeteria... but soon, I shall devour a microwaved pizza

last crush: Ainsley

last phone call: My mom, ambiguous supreme being bless her

last tv show watched: On actual Television, back when I was at home, Adult swim. On my computer, the Upright Citizens Brigade episode I downloaded

last time showered: this morning

last shoes worn: The black sneakers I wear every day

last cd played: Zox - Take Me Home

last song you heard: Nightmare Before Christmas - Boogie Oogie man song

last item bought: a sprite from the vending machine

last thing downloaded: The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack

last annoyance: My god damn room mate and his video game that he has play while he TALKS SO LOUD to his playmates across the internet

last disappointment: Last time I didn't go through with my goal, few hours back

last soda drank: Sprite, flat

last thing written: Mmm, some notes in my character animation class that I had to take

last key used: The one to my room, even though our door doesn't always lock automatically, like it's supposed to

last words spoken:"I think I'm gonna go microwave that pizza, Demetrius. I'll see ya later."

last sleep: This morning, until 1:00pm.

last im: Caroline, wy friend

last time amused: When watching K-Pax with Demetrius and laughing

last chair sat in: This shitty pooter chair

last lipstick used: Black lipstick, at halloween

last shirt worn: The one before this? The one that says "Zox" on it

any last comments: Mirowaved pizza is god's food, frozen by Jesus, packaged by Buddha

That's why I hate the nickname Dan. Daniel sounds so much better, and anyone who disagrees needs to get shot.

You don't like videogames anymore??

Nahh, not really. I don't play'em much any more. The last game I played was Wind Waker, where I beat it.

I'm still looking forward to some upcoming games, though.

And unless you're being formal, "Daniel" sounds like a soft sissy name. And people can call you Danielle.

Daniel is much cooler than Dan. Sissy? How the hell is it a sissy name? You're crazy. Just because a name is soft-sounding doesn't mean that it's "sissy". Should every male be named Ragnorok or something like that?

Dan on the other hand just sounds stupid. It's just so "hick-from-Tennessee" and really lends itself to a southern accent.

Dan is "southern accent backwoods"? How so?

That's Jeb, or Bubba... :)

When you say Dan it's very easy to exagerrate the "a" and it just ends there. With Daniel you have the iel to bring it back to relative sophistication.

If you say so...

Yes.