Tendo City
How many... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: How many... (/showthread.php?tid=7267)

How many... - Darunia - 1st June 2020

How many of us still haunt these halls?

N64 rules, PSX sux!

It's still 1999 right? Austin Powers and Spice Girls? If it ain't I'm fvcked...

RE: How many... - alien space marine - 2nd June 2020

BOOO!

Ghost Emoji 

RE: How many... - Sacred Jellybean - 2nd June 2020

There are a few of us deviants and rapscallions still around. You just saw one of them.

The two members who are most active, and deserve the credit for keeping these forums alive, are Dark Jaguar and A Black Falcon. So, thank you gents! Well, gent and gender-unspecified. Toven has done a great job of being the steward of the forums, hosting them and giving us this nice forums software. And making neat little mods, like this slick rich-text editor you see.

Weltall occasionally posts. Umm, we had someone, Fittisize, recently? Who made one drive-by post and disappeared again. Oh yeah, Great Rumbler made an appearance and series of posts.

Sooooo mostly still a ghost town, with occasional former-residents who managed to escape this place but still come to visit out of pity and obligation. I'm glad these forums are still here, though <3

RE: How many... - Darunia - 3rd June 2020

Where and when is the next Tendo City alumni convention greet & meet? We should have it in Boston this year.

RE: How many... - etoven - 3rd June 2020

14 users exactly.
(1st June 2020, 10:32 PM)Darunia Wrote: How many of us still haunt these halls?

N64 rules, PSX sux!

It's still 1999 right? Austin Powers and Spice Girls? If it ain't I'm fvcked...

RE: How many... - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd June 2020

Sure, I'll do boston. Ryan and Falcon are gonna get blazed, want to get in on this Ben? Or are you too much of a proud papa now? Nerner

RE: How many... - A Black Falcon - 3rd June 2020

I know I've been too busy worrying about stuff and such to post much in the past month or so (also see my site, haven't posted in two months which is the longest gap in years without an update there...), but... it's a bad time in America right now, can you blame me?

I'm doing fine though. Well other than that my ancient HDTV finally broke a few days ago, that will not be cheap to replace...

RE: How many... - Weltall - 4th June 2020

I come and go. My online presence is but a tiny thing compared to years past. 

Did you know our 20th century console war websites still survive? hell it's amazing Angelfire still survives.

Gaystation
ONSP (the non-Wayback version still exists fully intact, but stuff is broken on the main page and going to the URL auto-redirects to a 404 page. 

Funny that these OG sites are still going strong, but subsequent ones like Cypherstation and AGN have vanished without a trace from the internet. 

I'm a data hoarder and I still have all the assets for these pages, as well as the guestbook (up to 12/25/99), and all the AIM chats we used to have as 'warriors'.

RE: How many... - Darunia - 4th June 2020

How nice to retread those old digital halls Weltall. I wish Darunia's Fortress still survived. :(

How is Moiraine?

RE: How many... - A Black Falcon - 4th June 2020

Your old sites may exist, but if there is anything of Tendo/Rumble City from 1999-2002 out there I haven't seen any of it since then other than the shreds available on web.archive.org...

RE: How many... - alien space marine - 4th June 2020

we should start new console war fan pages called Nintendosexual and Straightstation5  Rofl