Tendo City
So this place is still here, huh? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: So this place is still here, huh? (/showthread.php?tid=7141)

So this place is still here, huh? - EdenMaster - 12th August 2018

'Sup?

So this place is still here, huh? - A Black Falcon - 12th August 2018

Yup, we're still here! And aren't going anywhere, either.

So this place is still here, huh? - Dark Jaguar - 13th August 2018

By the power of Eden, a true Master has arrived! Smash Bros is ALWAYS about to come out around here, what do you think of the latest confirmed characters, Geno and my actual cat?

So this place is still here, huh? - EdenMaster - 13th August 2018

Dark Jaguar Wrote:By the power of Eden, a true Master has arrived! Smash Bros is ALWAYS about to come out around here, what do you think of the latest confirmed characters, Geno and my actual cat?

Ah, Geno. Been hoping for him since Melee. Rather ambivalent to K.Rool but Simon seems fun. Honestly I'm pretty stoked for some of the new Assist Trophies, too. Shovel Knight? Rathalos? Good stuff.

Also can we just appreciate the fact that Smash has become so huge for Nintendo that they're willing to literally murder Luigi to promote it? As protective as they are of their characters, it was quite the shock.

What's everyone else got going on in Switch land? I've been working my way through Octopath Traveler and enjoying it, also put in a lot of time on Binding of Isaac and Stardew Valley.

Anyone wants to add me can feel free. SW-3472-0153-9046.

So this place is still here, huh? - Dark Jaguar - 13th August 2018

Nintendo has been murdering him since Super Mario Bros. Well, ok it's my own incompetence but, yeah don't worry about it, he's got 1up mushrooms.

Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey are some of the most fun games I've played in years. Neither are perfect, but they get at the core of what I love about video games in general.

So this place is still here, huh? - EdenMaster - 14th August 2018

Breath of the Wild was pretty fantastic. I bought it for the Wii U originally and devoured it there, then went ahead and bought it again for the Switch and loved it all over again. Odyssey was fun enough but it seemed to lack lasting appeal. I'm pretty sure I was mostly over it after a week or so.

So this place is still here, huh? - Dark Jaguar - 14th August 2018

The controls are just so solid in Odyssey. Once I mastered some of the more elaborate moves I was zipping around and loving every second. Frankly, it's a Mario 64 killer. I still keep popping it on. I found every last moon in that one, didn't get bored once.

Really, my biggest complaint is the lack of a hub world.

So this place is still here, huh? - A Black Falcon - 16th August 2018

I started Odyssey, liked what I played, got a few worlds in... and haven't gone back in some time now. I probably should play it again... it's pretty good, though I think I'll stick to my first impression that it's probably about on par with 3D World, in that it's a great game but I don't like it quite as much as Mario 64 or Galaxy. It is great though, and so is 3D World! That's a fantastic game...

On that note, the new rumor is a Switch port of New Super Mario Bros. U, and... uh, sure, go ahead. I'd much rather play 3D World or Mario Maker, though. Of course I have those two on Wii U but not NSMBU, so there is that. (I also don't have the 3DS NSMB game, but do have Mario Maker 3DS and 3D Land.)

So this place is still here, huh? - Weltall - 17th August 2018

ey buddy!

I still poke in a few times a year. But lately, Breath of the Wild has kind of taken over my life. It's the most fun I've had playing anything, I think.

TC isn't going anywhere. We'll be the oldest site on the internet one day.

You opened up this thread on the 19th anniversary of my fondest internet ghost, ONSP. My brother in law is dating a lady as old as that thing.

So this place is still here, huh? - alien space marine - 17th August 2018

Tendocity is barely legal :)

So this place is still here, huh? - EdenMaster - 17th August 2018

Weltall Wrote:ey buddy!

I still poke in a few times a year. But lately, Breath of the Wild has kind of taken over my life. It's the most fun I've had playing anything, I think.

TC isn't going anywhere. We'll be the oldest site on the internet one day.

You opened up this thread on the 19th anniversary of my fondest internet ghost, ONSP. My brother in law is dating a lady as old as that thing.

It's been a hell of a long time, Ryan. How have you been, old friend?

So this place is still here, huh? - Dark Jaguar - 17th August 2018

I still pop into Breath of the Wild now and then. It's just such an amazing game and I love experimenting with it. I haven't had so much fun with a new game since Phantom Pain. Huh, well come to think of it the past couple of years have seen a lot of surprisingly amazing games.

So this place is still here, huh? - A Black Falcon - 19th August 2018

I've used my Switch in the past month! I think I played the first 20 minutes of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 three weeks ago...

So this place is still here, huh? - EdenMaster - 20th August 2018

I picked up Persona 5 on a friends recommendation and it has absorbed my life since. I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough and will probably play a third to get the Platinum Trophy because goddamn is it good.

So this place is still here, huh? - Fittisize - 15th September 2018

I'll be getting a Switch come the new release of Smash Bros. Breath of the Wild also consumed my life, but on the WiiU. I believe I was 11 years old when I first joined this site. I recently turned 30. You all are great.

So this place is still here, huh? - Dark Jaguar - 15th September 2018

This site will last longer than Facebook.

So this place is still here, huh? - A Black Falcon - 16th September 2018

At the rate Facebook is going (massive but with slow decline) that could well happen, sure...

RE: So this place is still here, huh? - Sacred Jellybean - 26th February 2019

I'm glad I'm not the only one hopelessly addicted to Breath of the Wild. More thoughts later on, when I'm not phone posting and waiting for a tire to be fixed.

RE: So this place is still here, huh? - Sacred Jellybean - 26th February 2019

Fitts, EM, the fuck is up. Sorry I missed you by about 6 months. Maybe you'll drop by in another 10 years and this message will still be here. In which case... Fitts, EM, the fuck is up?