Tendo City
Superb owl sunday! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Superb owl sunday! (/showthread.php?tid=6707)

Superb owl sunday! - Dark Jaguar - 30th January 2014

I'll make the thread for you so you don't put something misleading in the title.

[Image: superb_owl_i.jpg]

Superb owl sunday! - Weltall - 30th January 2014

I usually have some interest in which team wins. Last year, I wanted both teams to lose. This year, I can relax and just enjoy what I'm sure will be a good game.

Superb owl sunday! - Great Rumbler - 2nd February 2014

lol biggest super bowl beat down since Dallas/Buffalo in 1993

Superb owl sunday! - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2014

Yeah, looks like that game was close...

Superb owl sunday! - Dark Jaguar - 31st January 2016

Superb owl sunday! - Dark Jaguar - 5th February 2016

These two have a dream to report on the greatest events of the big game event that they can't legally actually name or discuss in great detail.

Superb owl sunday! - Weltall - 22nd February 2016

It was definitely not a superb owl this year. I think my higher brain functions actually shut down after the 38th punt in a row.

Key and Peele are amazing btw and I approve the above message.

Superb owl sunday! - Dark Jaguar - 22nd February 2016

Hi Weltall! I played more of your Mario hack. I'm interested in your choice to give Mario a ground pound attack. Was it an attempt to give it feature parity with the New Super Mario Bros. series?

Superb owl sunday! - A Black Falcon - 22nd February 2016

Because the Patriots somehow managed to lose in the semifinal, instead of not watching the Super Bowl but caring just slightly about what happened, I neither watched nor cared. Like, 'if that dumb sport must exist, it'd be nice if the local team won', pretty much...

Superb owl sunday! - Dark Jaguar - 22nd February 2016

ABF, you need to watch the first of the 3 videos I posted. I don't want to hear any "I don't like the key and the peele" (you racist), because it's not what you think. It's right up your alley is what it is, and every single bit of it is a golden fantasy of a "what if" universe where our priorities as a people were straight.

Superb owl sunday! - A Black Falcon - 22nd February 2016

Yeah, I hadn't watched any of those videos. So I did.

I don't know if I have heard of Key & Peele before and if I have I didn't pay any attention to it, but yeah, that first video is kind of amazing. In a better world things would be like that indeed... I have a lot of relatives who have taught, and while college professors make a decent living, public school teachers certainly don't, and none make money like they should.

As for the other two videos, though, I don't get it, was there a joke there somewhere? Not funny at all.

Superb owl sunday! - Weltall - 29th February 2016

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Hi Weltall! I played more of your Mario hack. I'm interested in your choice to give Mario a ground pound attack. Was it an attempt to give it feature parity with the New Super Mario Bros. series?

Awesome! I added it in there basically to see what I could do with it, and it turned out that I used it much in the same way I used it in other Mario games: it allowed me to halt my jump exactly where I wanted to.