Tendo City
Oh come ON! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Oh come ON! (/showthread.php?tid=6518)

Oh come ON! - A Black Falcon - 6th August 2012

Seriously, has everyone just abandoned this site, or something? Virtually no posts at all for weeks now... I know TC has been slowly and tragically fading for years, but still... :bummed:

Oh come ON! - Dark Jaguar - 6th August 2012

Yeah, it's been slow. Posting stuff about the olympics doesn't help matters. (Seriously, who cares about the olympics? It's not like it's the only thing keeping the peace between Rome and the rest of the world or something. Why do politicians feel the need to comment? Why did Europe spend 20 times the budget of the Curiosity Mars Lander on it?)

Oh come ON! - A Black Falcon - 7th August 2012

Because it's fun to watch. I've watched the olympics since '96, and always watch a good bit of it...

Oh come ON! - A Black Falcon - 10th December 2013

The slow, it is back.

Oh come ON! - Sacred Jellybean - 12th December 2013

The connection is faded but still there. Stay strong, fellas! And post moar

(that last part doesn't apply to either of you, you do more than your fair share :bummed: )

Oh come ON! - Great Rumbler - 12th December 2013

There's no blood left in this stone.

Oh come ON! - A Black Falcon - 12th December 2013

Yes there is!

Oh come ON! - Dark Jaguar - 12th December 2013

I think that's just your blood.

I kid I kid! I'll keep going here as long as people I've known for years keep showing up.

Oh come ON! - A Black Falcon - 14th December 2013

Dark Jaguar Wrote:I kid I kid! I'll keep going here as long as people I've known for years keep showing up.
I agree entirely.

Oh come ON! - Sacred Jellybean - 14th December 2013

C'mon DJ, we all know ABF doesn't have blood.

Oh come ON! - Dark Lord Neo - 15th December 2013

Sacred Jellybean Wrote:C'mon DJ, we all know ABF doesn't have blood.
If you melt down the lego man it turns into goo, that's almost like blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacred Jellybean Wrote:C'mon DJ, we all know ABF doesn't have blood.

Oh come ON! - Sacred Jellybean - 16th December 2013

I used to set my Lego men on fire in my room late at night, when I was lucky enough to steal a book of matches. I pretended they were stunt men. Really, I just liked setting things on fire.

Oh come ON! - Great Rumbler - 17th December 2013

Um...o-okay...that's cool... *slowly backs away*

Oh come ON! - Weltall - 3rd January 2014

Dark Lord Neo Wrote:If you melt down the lego man it turns into goo, that's almost like blood.

- - - Updated - - -

omg I remember when you were like 13. How's life been treating you up in the great white north?

Oh come ON! - Fittisize - 11th January 2014

Does this count as injecting some blood back into this forum? I'll try and post and visit more.

Oh come ON! - etoven - 12th January 2014

Fittisize Wrote:Does this count as injecting some blood back into this forum? I'll try and post and visit more.

Please do, I hate to think my money is going to waste. :)

Oh come ON! - Sacred Jellybean - 12th January 2014

What's the shits, Fittz? What you been up to? Give us an update. Don't hold out like DorkLardNeo.

Oh come ON! - Fittisize - 13th January 2014

Just finishing up my last semester of law school in this barren arctic wasteland I call home! Real life's finally approaching and it's a goddamn terrifying prospect.

Oh come ON! - Weltall - 13th January 2014

Ah, my quest to be acquainted with Canadian lawyers on the internet is nearing another success.

Oh come ON! - Great Rumbler - 14th January 2014

Our boy Fitti is finally growing up? Too soon!

Oh come ON! - Fittisize - 14th January 2014

Weltall Wrote:Ah, my quest to be acquainted with Canadian lawyers on the internet is nearing another success.

"Another success" eh? Sounds like you've been doing some networking, maybe you can help me get a job. Good god.

Great Rumbler Wrote:Our boy Fitti is finally growing up? Too soon!

Grown up, interesting idea! I'm not sure I believe it. I was 11 years old when I joined this forum. I am now 25. That's more than half my life and then some. I've aged some, but I haven't let go of my teenage angst, not even a little bit.

Oh come ON! - Sacred Jellybean - 15th January 2014

What made you want to be a lawyer? Are you interested in a particular section of law?

Oh come ON! - Dark Jaguar - 15th January 2014

The part where you get to shout "OBJECTION!" and then have Deadpool ride on the word itself. That's the part I'm interested in at least.