Tendo City
I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: I SAW DOUBLE DASH! (/showthread.php?tid=634)

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - Laser Link - 8th May 2003

CNN Headline News just did a preview of E3, and specifically Nintendo's games. They showed F-Zero, which was nothing new, but then they showed Mario Kart: Double Dash! There was probably about 30 seconds of footage and it looked so nice! They only showed the Mario Raceway-like level, but it was awesome! At the start when the racers didn't have weapons, Luigi was riding behind Mario and punching at the other karts! I can't wait to see more!

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - OB1 - 8th May 2003

Yeah how cool was that!! I record Big Video Game Hunting on CNN every thursday evening.

The game looks awesome.

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - A Black Falcon - 8th May 2003

Very cool... makes me wish I'd been watching CNN. Maybe they'll replay it? :)

Check 15 to the hour every hour. You might get lucky. It might be on right now!

CNN is on. It usually is in the room... the problem was, I was out this evening. So I'll keep watching (well its on but I'm not really watching... er, how about 'keep it on and hope they don't show it when i'm not paying attention, like most of the time (music on headphones...)?' :) )

Haven't shown it again yet as far as I know. Right now its Larry King...

You're watching the wrong CNN. You need to be watching CNN Headline News.

Ah... I generally watch normal, not HN...

You can find the movies here: http://planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=4350

Already downloaded. Before your post.

*breaks last post for OB1*

bitch

You win. No relevant posts that are new worth posting in.

Come again?

I only post a lot when there are threads worth posting in. There are none.

Pfft. When did you become an elitist snob?

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - A Black Falcon - 9th May 2003

I've never been the kind to post lots of meaningless posts for no reason very much...

Oh, I watched the footage video. Awesome! It looks really cool... the only bad part is that that F-Zero footage was just from the big trailer and wasn't new. :(

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - OB1 - 9th May 2003

Pfft. You should try it. It's fun!

Only if things are as dead as they are here today... NO decent topics so far today!

That's because we're all out of things to argue about and there's nothing good in the (video game) news today.

See, GR? I told you that the forum would be 20 times less active when ABF and I stop arguing about stupid stuff.

There is some things to talk about, probably... but noone wants to say anything I guess...

Hmmf. So you don't care about Thief 3? I thought that preview was great...

Or the gameplay movie of RS3?

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - Dark Jaguar - 9th May 2003

I'm enjoying it. It's one thing to debate, I love a good debate, but you two just call each other names and use horrible faulty logic, so it's just annoying.

Uhh... you ENJOY it like this, with nothing worth talking about except stupid threads that get boring really fast? Seriously?

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - Dark Jaguar - 9th May 2003

Haha, when you say it THAT way it sounds like a bad thing :D.

I don't post in RC much because 95% of the threads there are stupid and not worth posting in.

Today the rest of the place is like that. Not good.

I SAW DOUBLE DASH! - Great Rumbler - 9th May 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
I don't post in RC much because 95% of the threads there are stupid and not worth posting in.

Today the rest of the place is like that. Not good.

That's just becuase of all of the big debates that have been going on have dried up, but don't worry some more will probably start before too long.

We don't call each other names, DJ. Perhaps you should actually read some of the arguments that we have.

Yeah.

And lets put it this way: If TC ever was like your vision says and was like the first half of today and dropped all the "stupid arguments" that many people here - except you - don't mind, I would be here a tenth as much as I am... at most...