Tendo City
The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. (/showthread.php?tid=617)

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 4th May 2003

Good job with messing up the game, ABF.

BTW did you watch Enterprise tonight? Bit of a surprising ending, yes? I'm glad it ended that way.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 4th May 2003

I watched Alias... amazing episode. They just don't let the shocking endings stop...

Oh, I found some ep of Enterprise on the net but haven't seen it yet. 2x21.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 4th May 2003

Where did you get them?

BTW Weltall is gonna get mad at us for ruining his thread again.

So uh...

Depeche Mode - Dream on (dream is a part of dreamer, so...)

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 4th May 2003

Our campus directconnect server. Though if you want it you could get DC and use Nintendorks' server (as listed in the thread in theri general forum)... I'm on it a lot. And will be for the next two weeks... after that it'll become a LOT less frequent.

I missed the first hour... I'll probably spend the next few weeks trying to find versions of this on kazaa or directconnect... it was amazing and I really want to see the rest of it. They really never do stop the huge, huge plot twists.

The question is: Is what Vaugn said true?????? If so.... wow. And how would that have happened... QUITE the surprise. I mean... after the season 1 end I was expecting big things... but this? Shocking... like so many things this season. Can this show be any better? I thought season 1 was incredible, then 2 beat it...

Yoko Kanno - Escaflowne - The Days the Wind Blows (Kaze ga Fuku Hi)

Escaflowne's soundtrack is great... and that's one of the best tracks.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Jaguar - 5th May 2003

I've never heard of this Alias show before, but apparently at least 3 people here are fans. What's it about? Lawyers?

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Weltall - 5th May 2003

THIS IS NOT THE ALIAS THREAD DAMN YOU ALL Mad

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 5th May 2003

Quote:I've never heard of this Alias show before, but apparently at least 3 people here are fans. What's it about? Lawyers?

Yup, lawyers with different names! And they shoot lasers out of their finger tips!

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 5th May 2003

Well its the Alias thread now. :)

Oh, and Alias is SPIES! SPIES!

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Jaguar - 5th May 2003

Lawyers with different names? That's a shocker! Wait, no it isn't. I have never seen a show, ever, where two main characters had the same first name. It's as though dealing with that sort of confusion is something that doesn't even happen the way hollywood would have it.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot. There was the show Pete and Pete.

Oh, spies eh? Is it good? I've never really been a fan of spy shows before. What channel is it on, and when?

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 5th May 2003

I meant that each lawyer has several different names. Aliases, if you will.

Stupid DJ.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 5th May 2003

OB1, you watched one episode of the show. I doubt you'd know much. :)

So... noone else watched the Alias season finale?

I was playing along with DJ.

I hope it turns out that the real whatsherface turns out to be dead and that she's a robot clone!! With laser eyes!!

*in Shake's voice* That would be so cool!

Given that this is Alias, I believe that that it actually happened... though it could be a "ha ha gotcha" thing I somehow doubt it.... but hey, we never know. Maybe Vaughn is a robot clone working for the badguys...

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - EdenMaster - 5th May 2003

Sorry Weltall, it looks as though your vision is dead. You didn't REALLY expect us to go along with a single topic for long, did you?

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Lord Neo - 5th May 2003

How come all the US government agents named Jack on TV are played by Canadians? Is it some sort of conspericy

Oh, well, um... I actually couldn't stand to watch the Mission Impossible movie...

Yeah, Alias is one of the best shows on TV no question... amazing show that never stops hitting with big events and cool stuff... and its SUCCESSFUL! Even better!

Oh, I've never seen Mission Impossible. Either one.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 6th May 2003

MI 1 was a good MI movie, and MI 2 was a good James Bond movie.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Laser Link - 6th May 2003

Why are none of my posts in here? :(

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Weltall - 6th May 2003

Because you played the game :)

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 6th May 2003

All posts that included a song name didn't get moved, annoyingly...

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Weltall - 6th May 2003

Yeah, well, the process wasn't perfect.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Laser Link - 7th May 2003

So that's what I get for being a good obedient boy.

Yeah, isn't it nice to see a good tv show that is popular! I don't really care if other people watch it, but if it's popular ABC won't cancel it.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Jaguar - 7th May 2003

Wouldn't it be helpful if someone would bother telling me when it comes on? At least now I know the channel (thanks to an UNINTENTIONAL mention from LL), but what time? Is it weekends only? One night? Every weekday? Is it on at noon or nine in the evening?

(P.S. Currently my favorite show on TV is .hack//sign.)

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 7th May 2003

Sunday 9pm. After "Wonderful World of Disney". Or at least it was for this season... who knows about next year...

Its great to see its popular. Means it won't be cancelled like Firefly... I just hope it doesn't go the way of Farscape if ratings drop, though...

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Jaguar - 7th May 2003

Firefly, ugh... I watched 1 episode and realized they were going to do the same thing Fox always does with it's sci-fi action dramas, make them SUCK. There's no need to have an ENTIRE EPISODE about some "hormonal imbalance" in EVERY SERIES that causes some main female character to hit on every guy in the show.

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - Dark Lord Neo - 7th May 2003

Watch tonight's Enterprise everyone
I saw it last night since it plays a day early here for some reason
It's really screwed up

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - A Black Falcon - 7th May 2003

Yeah, I will watch today's Enterprise... I've heard its good.

Oh, and Firefly was good! I've seen a bunch of eps of it (like 9 or 10) and it was a very good scifi show... its really awful that stupid Fox cancelled it. Don't they know a good show when they see one?

Not as bad as Farscape being cancelled with a cliffhanger ending though...

The Alias Thread that isn't fucking up Weltall's Song Chain Game Thread. - OB1 - 7th May 2003

I saw the Firefly pilot and thought it sucked real bad.

Don't base shows on one episode. And anyway, that show took a few episodes before it fully made sense...