Tendo City
A TovenNet HIT! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: A TovenNet HIT! (/showthread.php?tid=6067)

A TovenNet HIT! - etoven - 23rd December 2010

Right now my new android weather widget app has 5 stars!
I think I'm really on to something.. My app lets you stack widgets to form a panel on your desktop with as many state forecasts that you want. And they only take up the space of 1 icon so you can see the weather at a glance for a whole shit load of states and still only use half your desktop space..

Search TovenNet on the Android Market today!

A TovenNet HIT! - Sacred Jellybean - 24th December 2010

[Image: 519372647_369ea66e1b.jpg]

Eek :FuckYou: :psyduck: :mario: Woah :love: Confused :crap: :shake: :far-out: :hmm: Carrot Joystick Hump Violin :kiss: Type Flowers Yipes :wavey: Bounce

A TovenNet HIT! - Dark Jaguar - 24th December 2010

5 Stars is well rated, but I do want to know how succesful it's been. Is the 5 star an average rating out of whoever downloaded it, or a rating of how many people have downloaded it? If it's the former, then it could just be two other people (though that they liked it that much is still a good thing).

I guess what I'm asking is, got any download numbers yet? I know often times these online stores can be stingy with that sort of information, doling it out only every few months.

A TovenNet HIT! - etoven - 24th December 2010

Dark Jaguar Wrote:5 Stars is well rated, but I do want to know how succesful it's been. Is the 5 star an average rating out of whoever downloaded it, or a rating of how many people have downloaded it? If it's the former, then it could just be two other people (though that they liked it that much is still a good thing).

I guess what I'm asking is, got any download numbers yet? I know often times these online stores can be stingy with that sort of information, doling it out only every few months.

Not a problem, the android store has real time tracking...
Current Stats:

231 Downloads in 2 days..
22% Active Installs (That's normal, people swap out applications all the time to save space, the store holds them for later install)

2 Five Star Ratings
1 Four Star Rating

All in just 2 Days..

Latest Update:

255 Downloads in 2.5 days..

25% Active Installs

2 Five Star Ratings
1 Four Star Rating

I like these icons a lot better!

That's a good start. It's no "World of Goo" but it's nice to see it out there.

I like the new icons better as well. Simple is good, but lately a lot of companies have taken it to an extreme so that everything's going monochrome, like when Apple took the color out of just about everything in iTunes.

Thanks DJ..
BTW, this latest update add a class that determines sun rise and sunset based on the GPS coordinates of the weather station. So now the day/night icons and 100% accurate.

Neat!

That's neat! But... does it account for a mountain range causing sunset or rise to be different?

Yeah that's pretty unreasonable...

...DO IT!