Tendo City
Tc Blows up! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Tc Blows up! (/showthread.php?tid=579)

Tc Blows up! - alien space marine - 26th April 2003

Sorry am just so bored , I wish somthing like that would happen so I could have some basic pleasure today.

Nothing personal agiast TC just that it would be very funny if this place really did blow up.

:troll:

Tc Blows up! - EdenMaster - 26th April 2003

TendoCity, existing only on the Internet and not actually being tangible, is physically incapable of exploding. I hope this clears things up.

Tc Blows up! - A Black Falcon - 26th April 2003

Though there was that error last night and into today... didn't you see it? How you couldn't access the site and got a screen with a error on it?

Tc Blows up! - alien space marine - 26th April 2003

yah I noticed it too!

Tc Blows up! - Dark Lord Neo - 26th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
Though there was that error last night and into today... didn't you see it? How you couldn't access the site and got a screen with a error on it?

I tried re-loading the page a whole bunch of times(like hundreds) and then I remembered how weltall told us he gets an e-mail everytime that happens when the page is down, oops
The server that TC is on could blow up though

Perhaps so, DLN, but I'm confident Weltall hasevery byte of TC backed up onto his computer, <i>don't you Weltall???</i>

I never noticed a problem, then again, probably because I was on in the early evening last night, and the next time was easrly afternoon today. I just missed it, is all, it seems.

Any Admin can back up a copy of TC if they want... or just of part of it... and yes I'm sure he has a copy.

Oh, and I remembered it sends him emails... so I reloaded the page some more. :)

Nice going :).

Tc Blows up! - Darunia - 26th April 2003

I feel your pain, ASM...this place is slowing down...I used to have 5 or so running threads in each forum; now I'm struggling to find two. I couldn't find anything to reply to in Tendo City.

Tc Blows up! - Dark Lord Neo - 26th April 2003

What if there is a major power surge and all the admins computers blow up too? then what?

We have 9 admins. I doubt it.

Oh, and Darunia, when we have server problems like we've had for the past few days of course traffic and posting will be less...

Tc Blows up! - OB1 - 26th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
Any Admin can back up a copy of TC if they want... or just of part of it... and yes I'm sure he has a copy.

Oh, and I remembered it sends him emails... so I reloaded the page some more. :)

Haha, I did the same thing.

;)

Tc Blows up! - Great Rumbler - 27th April 2003

Heh heh, that's not very nice. :)

Tc Blows up! - OB1 - 27th April 2003

I only kid.

Tc Blows up! - alien space marine - 27th April 2003

Man we need some action ,
Otherwise this place will be nothing but mad spamming.

Isn't that what it's always been?

Tc Blows up! - alien space marine - 27th April 2003

That and mugging Aviatars to confuse on lookers.

Tc Blows up! - Darunia - 27th April 2003

You're right...this place will descend into chaos. Fortunately for you, I know just what to do.

*Declares marshal law in Tendo City. Gorstoppo occupy all forums "for the good of the citizens." Curfew set up; occupation tax formed to fund occupation.*

(Phew) Now aren't you glad I'm here?

No.

Tc Blows up! - Weltall - 28th April 2003

I only ended up with 60 emails from this. Sorry guys :D

Tc Blows up! - A Black Falcon - 28th April 2003

60? That low? I thought I sent more than that... :D