Tendo City
This was a productive day. - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: This was a productive day. (/showthread.php?tid=5779)

This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 7th June 2010

This was a productive day. - Great Rumbler - 7th June 2010

Adrian Brody can do ANYTHING.

This was a productive day. - Darunia - 8th June 2010

That was dumb.

This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 8th June 2010

Say that again and I'll rock the galaxy at you.

This was a productive day. - Great Rumbler - 8th June 2010

Darunia Wrote:That was dumb.

You must live a very bland and boring life.

This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 8th June 2010

I'm 1:24 in. Is it all just a cut-out of Adrien Brody walking against different backgrounds?

I gotcher back Dar. It's 2 on 2 now.

This was a productive day. - A Black Falcon - 8th June 2010

Who's Adrian Brody? Don't think I've heard of him. He looks a little bit like that guy from Friends... no? But anyway, yeah, that got really boring really fast.

Sacred Jellybean Wrote:I'm 1:24 in. Is it all just a cut-out of Adrien Brody walking against different backgrounds?

I gotcher back Dar. It's 2 on 2 now.

Uh...no? Watch the whole thing, dude.

A Black Falcon Wrote:Who's Adrian Brody? Don't think I've heard of him. He looks a little bit like that guy from Friends... no? But anyway, yeah, that got really boring really fast.

He's an Academy Award-winning actor who's been in dozens of movies over the past twenty years.

Sometimes I think DJ and I are the only people here who didn't have our humor glands removed as a child.

I skimmed the rest, it's not much better. The random photoshops of his face on other pictures got a small smile out of me.

It's a well-documented fact that humor-glands are extraneous and their removal helps to discriminate good humor between dumb wacky zany youtube humor.

And this is coming from someone who loves Adrien Brody. :colbert:

Adrian Brody pulled a guitar out of the sun and then rocked his way all the way to GOD and you're not impressed?

Nah

This was a productive day. - A Black Falcon - 8th June 2010

I looked him up on Wikipedia. Angels in the Outfield is the only movie of his that I've actually seen, and that was a long time ago, and he's not famous enough for me to have heard of him before in any way that I remember.

So is that video completely random, or is there something about his works that would make it actually make sense?

King Kong and The Village are pretty mainstream, ABF.

Quote:So is that video completely random, or is there something about his works that would make it actually make sense?

*insert joke about ABF being an emotionless robot here*

This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 9th June 2010

It's completely random, that's pretty much the joke. It's like, hey, he's having a nice day and it just keeps getting better and better. How can tomorrow top this?

This was a productive day. - Darunia - 9th June 2010

I'm as big a fan of The Pianist as the next Goron, but...

This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 10th June 2010

The thing is, I have no idea who Adrian Brody is. I... just can't get enough though. The happy-go-lucky expression as he just takes a casual walk and keeps on going, making star fish and alien friends, startled for a moment that he's in space before just going with it and happily walking along again, until he ascends to the level of a god and every synapse is supercharged with awesome, and still he's simply "peachy" about it all. The face changing also had some funny twists like changing magazines and the pope's hat instead of his face.

Just some casual humor and a nice day.

This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 11th June 2010

The key to SJ not being impressed is to understand what HIS typical day is like. That is, his day is not like the day that you and I percieve. He experiences every day as all possible manifestations of that day, all possible timelines simultaneously.

RE: This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 14th October 2020

I take it back, this is actually pretty funny. I think the catchy song is what sells it.

RE: This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 14th October 2020

Reading back on this thread, man, I can be a dick. Sorry guys. Huh

RE: This was a productive day. - Dark Jaguar - 15th October 2020

It's okay.  I understand you have a pretty busy all-day-every-day in your quantum existence.

RE: This was a productive day. - etoven - 29th October 2020

(15th October 2020, 1:01 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: It's okay.  I understand you have a pretty busy all-day-every-day in your quantum existence.

What just happened here? LOL

RE: This was a productive day. - etoven - 29th October 2020

I went to put that on the media server, and I have no f-ing clue what catagory to put this under.

RE: This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 30th October 2020

(15th October 2020, 1:01 PM)Dark Jaguar Wrote: It's okay.  I understand you have a pretty busy all-day-every-day in your quantum existence.

lmfao. That just got better and better.

RE: This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 30th October 2020

(29th October 2020, 8:59 PM)etoven Wrote: I went to put that on the media server, and I have no f-ing clue what catagory to put this under.

Neil Cicierega is in a category all on his own.

RE: This was a productive day. - Sacred Jellybean - 2nd February 2021