Tendo City
Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread (/showthread.php?tid=576)

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Great Rumbler - 25th April 2003

*drinks coffee* *surfs the forum*

That's what people usually do at Internet Cafes...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 25th April 2003

*drinks Ham juice*

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Great Rumbler - 25th April 2003

Ham juice is high in protein.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 25th April 2003

And excrement.

Erm

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Lord Neo - 25th April 2003

Tim Hortens Coffee is the best ever

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - alien space marine - 26th April 2003

orders a cup of coffee at KFC , gets a box of chicken legs.

Eats them.

:stupid:

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Jaguar - 26th April 2003

Coffee? Pfft...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Great Rumbler - 26th April 2003

What do you drink then? Tea? Chuckle

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - EdenMaster - 26th April 2003

Have some crab juice. Goes well with Klav Kalash.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - N-Man - 26th April 2003

A SHORT RANT ON COFFEE:

IMO, coffee is blah unless you toss in industrial amounts of sugar, which only puts emphasis on the fact that it's of absolutely no nutritional value. Tea isn't much better. Moroccan mint tea is, however, superb. Very sweet.

The End.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Lord Neo - 26th April 2003

Green Tea is the best
and you don't have to add sugar, you can drink it black:S

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 26th April 2003

I don't drink coffee. Or tea.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Jaguar - 26th April 2003

Tea? Pfft...

Nope, I don't need any "pick me ups".

It IS very sickening the number of beverages that have caffiene added. I found out a while back that hot cocoa has that in there! That's just WRONG! You drink that stuff before you go to bed on cold winter nights! Why would you want it to keep you up? Eh, I go without it most of the time. Yet another reason that I almost never drink soda of any kind.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 26th April 2003

I love the taste of coffee but I don't want to get hooked on caffeine so I settle for the (lesser) decaf. I also love tea but I don't drink it on a regular basis.

Decaf coffee.... Coffee tastes terrible, why drink it if not for the drug addiction? That's like non-alchoholic beer, or tobacco free ciggarrettes.

Speaking of cigs, why can't they all just get hooked on the patch? I don't need them to quit, they get all the same satisfaction there and they could stay on them the rest of their life, but don't bother me with that air pollution.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 27th April 2003

What? Letting them destroy their own health is fine as long as it doesn't hurt yours, too?

Oh, and I don't drink coffee or tea so I don't get addicted to caffine... I do drink caffenated sodas sometimes though. But not the super-caffine stuff like Mountain Dew or Jolt or anything.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Lord Neo - 27th April 2003

DJ of course cocoa has caffine, they need caffine, chocolate contains caffine.
I can't get addicted to Mountain Dew no matter how much I drink because in Canda only cola coloured beverages can have caffine

I hate it when smoker smoke in public places, luckily Edmonton which is where I usually go if I am eating out banned smoking in all public places where children can go, and they are currently looking at banning smoking in all public places. Also in Alberta as of April 1st it is illigal for minors to posess Tobacco, in most areas it's only illigal to sell tobacco to minors but they can still have them, but now if they are caught with them they can be taken away and they will recive a fine. Some provinces like Nova Scotia banned smoking from all public places including outside in the park or on the street. And as we all know New York City has banned smoking in bars and reausterants.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - N-Man - 27th April 2003

Every kind of chocolate has caffeine in it, DJ... caffeine occurs naturally in the cocoa plant, albeit in small quantities. Another mild stimulant exists in much larger quantities however, theobromine. It's basically the same thing as caffeine, but isn't. Used as a cardiac stimulant in medecine, among other things.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Great Rumbler - 27th April 2003

I usually don't drink beverages with caffeine that often, though I do have a glass of tea everyday at lunch. It's either that or milk at school.

Most of the time I only drink coke when I eat out and sometimes at home.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 27th April 2003

Well in the US Mountain Dew has as much caffine as Jolt, maybe more...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 27th April 2003

DJ: You are insane. How could you not like the taste and aroma of coffee? You damned robot!!

I also drink non-alchoholic beer once in a while. The taste goes great with steaks and stuff.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Jaguar - 27th April 2003

Ah, oh well. I prefer fruit flavored candy to chocolate flavored candy anyway.

OB1: Haha, sorry you are addicted to it OB1... That's the only thing I can think of that would make that stuff actually smell or taste good.

Yes ABF, that's exactly right. Of course I'd prefer if they would stop hurting themselves too, but barring that, might as well not make them be a threat to others.

I'm addicted to what? I just old you that I rarely drink caffeinated drinks and zero alchohol.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Great Rumbler - 27th April 2003

Coffee does smell good and taste good with the proper amounts of milk and sugar, but I don't get to drink it very often because my parents don't buy it.

Anyone who doesn't like the aroma of coffee needs to be dragged out to the back and shot. In the face.

I don't drink it, don't plan to start, and don't really like it anyway...

Well we'll already established that you're a souless automaton.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - alien space marine - 27th April 2003

Drinks a coffee!:D

Good boy.

I drink seltzer. Whenever I can... but there is none at school that I can find... :( So I'm stuck with milk, lemonade, and water...

You're a weirdo.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Italian_Pyro - 27th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by N-Man
A SHORT RANT ON COFFEE:

IMO, coffee is blah unless you toss in industrial amounts of sugar, which only puts emphasis on the fact that it's of absolutely no nutritional value. Tea isn't much better. Moroccan mint tea is, however, superb. Very sweet.

The End.

That is because you have the undevelopped pallet of a 5 year old

BTW Tim Horton coffey sucks:o

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Jaguar - 27th April 2003

Undeveloped pallet of a 5 year old? Do any of you realize that taste buds die off as you grow older, meaning of course that the youngest have the BEST taste? Kids don't just THINK they can tell the difference between different color M&Ms, they have the capacity to actually TASTE the dye!

That's why I HATE those "mature taste" commercials for EVERYTHING.

Getting shot in the face hurts...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Italian_Pyro - 27th April 2003

Kids also have the habit of swallowing things whole and not exactly tasting what it it is that going down there throat, other then it being either bitter, salty or sweet.

Adults, more often, take there time to actually taste the full flavour of the item. It's not like all of them killed off all their cells with cigarettes

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - N-Man - 27th April 2003

Yes, well, that's the way I am.

I console myself by thinking that at least my pallet isn't old and wrinkly.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Dark Lord Neo - 27th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Italian_Pyro
BTW Tim Horton coffey sucks:o

Go Home and Die

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Italian_Pyro - 28th April 2003

That was uncalled for:(

No but seriously I've had instant coffey that's better

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Italian_Pyro - 28th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by N-Man
Yes, well, that's the way I am.

I console myself by thinking that at least my pallet isn't old and wrinkly.

You still age num nuts...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Geno - 29th April 2003

I'm with a few others on this thread... I hate tea, and I hate coffee even more. Whenever I accidentally drink coffee or anything similar to coffee (i.e. mocha), the taste bothers me so much that I'm forced to wash my mouth out with water thoroghly. No joke either.

Give me carbonated beverages! Sunkist, Coca Cola, Wild Cherry Pepsi, just about anything! I'll also take chocolate milk. :D

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 29th April 2003

Yeah... mocha icecream or icecreams with mocha in them taste awful!

As for sodas, my favorites are Sprite/7up/etc, orange soda, rootbeer, and cola... in that order I think.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 29th April 2003

You poor, uncultured fools. It's all coke and pizza for you people.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Geno - 29th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1

Wow, how'd you know that pizza is my favorite meal? I can eat an entire mini pizza on my own. I have pizza for dinner almost every night. :D

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 29th April 2003

So to be "cultured" I have to drink coffee? Uhh... What next?

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - OB1 - 30th April 2003

Hahaha, but seriously though. All you guys like is coke, pizza, and cheeze wiz. That's sad.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - A Black Falcon - 30th April 2003

Cheese Whiz? No, I don't like that stuff. And I prefer seltzer to soda. :)

I eat plenty of things... how you can say that based on me not liking coffee makes no sense to me...

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Weltall - 30th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by OB1

Not me. All I eat are chicken, crackers and water.

Official Coffee Drinking and Forum Surfing Thread - Geno - 1st May 2003

Quote:I eat plenty of things... how you can say that based on me not liking coffee makes no sense to me...

Exactly. It's one big stereotype. I eat lots of stuff. I'm not a heavy eater (I'm too thin for my health) but there are many varieties of foods that I'm willing to eat... mostly junk, but I like some healthy stuff too. (Fruit, salads, lots of stuff.)