Tendo City
Chebacca In episode 3! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Chebacca In episode 3! (/showthread.php?tid=573)

Pages: 1 2

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 25th April 2003

Chebacca is in Episode 3!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2003/04/news20030423.html

Bounce Bounce

I edited the subject, just in case others didn't want to know. Well, I tried to, but I don't think it actually changed the title. Poo.
-LL

Chebacca In episode 3! - Dark Lord Neo - 25th April 2003

No
Their just trying to cash in on the origionals even more

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 25th April 2003

Very cool. I just hope they do it in a way that doesn't totally mess up EU continuity.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Dark Jaguar - 25th April 2003

Why did they say C3PO as "See-Threepio"? It's SHORTER to say it the correct way. Why make up some stupid longer version?

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 26th April 2003

arpil fools joke?

I hope not! I want to see chebacca again!

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 26th April 2003

Wow, that is pretty cool...and they spell C3PO like that in some of the books from time to time; who knows why. I've seen R2 spelled Artoo aswell.

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 26th April 2003

You guys are idiots. "Trying to catch up with the originals"... What the hell does that mean? That makes about as much sense as that guy from the ve3d forums who said that "Half-Life 2 needs better texturizing".

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 26th April 2003

Who the fuck said that?

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 26th April 2003

One of the many morons at the ve3d.com forums.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 27th April 2003

...then why are you giving us shit for it. All I said was that in some of the books C3PO is spelled out the long way. I'm sorry if that offended you.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Sacred Jellybean - 27th April 2003

And the winner is... Wendy, for her Chewbacca costume!

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 27th April 2003

OB1 was mostly talking about DLN'scomments... because yours wouldn't need that kind of response, but DLN's would... he just made it plural for some reason. Probably because of how DJ was complaining about a stupid thing like (gasp!) spelling a name with letters... I would have said something about that but he did first so I saw no point...

Why is it so odd to spell it See-Threepio (or Threepo) and Artoo-Detoo (Artoo)? As Darunia said, they do it all the time in the books... "more correct"????? Uhh... Erm

And Darunia, how about "reading" the "thread" before complaining at OB1? I mean... he clearly quotes a post from in the thread and comments on it and you act like its aimed at you... are you blind or do you just not bother to read one line posts?

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 28th April 2003

ABF, OB1...no on in this thread has at any point said ""Trying to catch up with the originals"... " ... maybe I'm confused, but I don't see where anyone has said that.

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 28th April 2003

Read the thread again, and actually look at each post. Try the second post, maybe? :hammer:

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 28th April 2003

People sure are lazy nowadays, aren't they?

Obviously...

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 28th April 2003

...that says "No Their just trying to cash in on the origionals even more".... CASH IN...not CATCH UP. Why don't you try reading every letter; not be so damn lazy.

I'll accept my apology from the both of you now. :shake:

Same thing, Darunia, same thing. Cash in clearly implies 'the new ones stink'... which was what he was commenting on...

I say blind.

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 28th April 2003

He said cash in on?? Oh man, that makes it even worse! It's fucking Star Wars, you twit. That would be like me saying that Mario Sunshine is pathetic because they're trying to cash in on the older games because Yoshi is in or something like that. Moron.

He said cash in on then spelled originals wrong... so I wouldn't be certian exactly what he meant, really... :)

Oh, and do we now have to say "OB1, read the posts!"? :)

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 28th April 2003

Chewbacca!Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 29th April 2003

You two proud, arrogant bastards...in no dialect of English do the idoms "catch up" and "cash in" mean the same thing. If he'd said "cash in", then you'd be right; I'd be with you on this. Neo said "catch up"...whether or not he meant 'cash in' is beyond me, but I WAS RIGHT.

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 29th April 2003

All you were right about is that OB1 misread DLN's post. Yay, be happy. It doesn't change the fact that DLN is WRONG! :)

Chebacca In episode 3! - Great Rumbler - 29th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Darunia
If he'd said "cash in", then you'd be right; I'd be with you on this.

Uh...that was what he said... Erm

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 29th April 2003

Haha, silly Darunia being all mixed up in his head.

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 29th April 2003

Yeah, it is pretty funny he got mixed up while noting you got mixed up... :)

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 29th April 2003

Hahaha, I wonder how he'll get out of this one.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 30th April 2003

Darunia reads the morning headlines over a light breakfast...sees headline, "DARUNIA MIXES UP IN POINTING OUT OB1 STUPIDITY!" Disgusted, he throws down the paper, and realizes his critical era. Gasping in horro, his hands trembling, his jaw drops...he is at a loss for words. Holding off the tears, he rushes to his parlor, flings open his gun cabinet, and retreives an MP-40. Placing the short metal barrel into his mouth, he places his finger over the trigger an...

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 30th April 2003

Wow, quite an extreme reaction there...

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 30th April 2003

Leave him alone, man! He gasped in horro!!

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 30th April 2003

Sarcastic bag of wet assholes.

Chebacca In episode 3! - A Black Falcon - 30th April 2003

Plus, he made a critical era! Oh no!

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 30th April 2003

Hahahaha!

Oh man... this is so much fun.

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 30th April 2003

Everyone exploids!

Chebacca In episode 3! - Great Rumbler - 30th April 2003

How exactly does one "exploid"?

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 1st May 2003

You fart so hard your brains blow up!

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 1st May 2003

Or Darunia gets mad at you and sends an army of robotic C4 ants up your ass, where they borrow into your heart and liver, and detonate at my whim. I tried this on OB1, but he was busily engaged in sodomy with a sumo wrestler...so he thwarted me.

Chebacca In episode 3! - OB1 - 1st May 2003

With a sumo wrestler? Confused

Chebacca In episode 3! - Geno - 1st May 2003

People making fun of each other's typos and making up stories about each other. Gotta love the sophisticated arguing that goes on here.

Okay, I'm just gonna bounce now... Bounce

Chebacca In episode 3! - Great Rumbler - 1st May 2003

Hahaha!! Everything is going according to my oh so perfect plan! First I start by setting them against each other. Then, I use subliminal messages on them until they send me their addresses believing that in doing so they will be giving discounts on furniture! But of course I will use their addresses not for rebates on furniture, but for EVIL!! Bwahahahahahaha!! I will send my army of mind slugs to take over their minds and use them in my zombie army and then I will use them to conquer the world!! Hahahaha ha ha...ha....ha...Did I say that out loud?...Uhh...*subliminal message*IGNORETHISPOST*subliminal message* There that should fix everything.

bwahahahahah

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 2nd May 2003

GR exploids in mass laughter.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Geno - 2nd May 2003

Again with the exploiding?

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 2nd May 2003

Let's make fun of Michael Jackson; he's a popular punching bag around here.

So, how about that MICHAEL JACKSON, huh? I mean--am I right or what, choose a color and stick with it man!

Chebacca In episode 3! - Geno - 2nd May 2003

America - the only place where a high pitched black boy can grow up to be an even more high pitched white woman.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 2nd May 2003

God bless America...

Geno---a high pitched white women with whiskers...don't forget his black stubble.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Great Rumbler - 3rd May 2003

What exactly were we talking about before we started making fun of Darunia? Something about Star Wars and cash...or was it something about catching... was it SARS? Were we talking about catching SARS?

Chebacca In episode 3! - alien space marine - 3rd May 2003

What does mc doanalds and Micheal jackson have in common?

40's year old doing young white buns

Chebacca In episode 3! - Darunia - 3rd May 2003

They're both has-beens looking back on past glories as if they're still current.

Chebacca In episode 3! - Great Rumbler - 3rd May 2003

Quote:Originally posted by alien space marine

40's year old doing young white buns

Erm

Chebacca In episode 3! - Fittisize - 3rd May 2003

Yeah...about SARS. What do ya think of the W.H.O. telling people to stay the fuck out of Toronto? That SARS has made people paranoid...Blue Jay crowds are so low now! It must be because of the SARS paranoia...