Tendo City
Big Ben gets banned from six games - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Big Ben gets banned from six games (/showthread.php?tid=5690)

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Unreadphilosophy - 21st April 2010

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2010/04/21/big-ben-gets-six-game-ban/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!![Image: emot-gonk.gif][Image: emot-gonk.gif][Image: emot-gonk.gif]

*Looks to Ryan for comfort*

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Great Rumbler - 21st April 2010

lol

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Dark Jaguar - 21st April 2010

That article was completely not what I expected. I thought someone in England was sueing game companies that put the landmark "Big Ben" in their games, and was wondering if Kingdom Hearts was among their number...

I really don't know much about sports do I?

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Weltall - 21st April 2010

Apparently!

There are rumors that the Steelers want to get rid of him. If they do that, I'm done with the NFL forever. I'm okay with the suspension. He's acting like a retard and needs to be punished so that he will hopefully stop acting like a retard, but he wasn't charged with any crimes, so getting rid of him is just as retarded as his behavior.

Big Ben gets banned from six games - A Black Falcon - 21st April 2010

That's the second time he's been accused of rape, evidently... too rich for the charges to stick though, I guess. And he sure looks guilty, from what I've read. If he weren't wealthy I bet it'd be much more likely that he ended up where he belongs, in jail for years, instead of free...

Quote:There are rumors that the Steelers want to get rid of him. If they do that, I'm done with the NFL forever. I'm okay with the suspension. He's acting like a retard and needs to be punished so that he will hopefully stop acting like a retard, but he wasn't charged with any crimes, so getting rid of him is just as retarded as his behavior.

He wasn't charged, but do you really think he looks innocent?

... Maybe he is. But it doesn't really look that way...

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Weltall - 22nd April 2010

The first allegations were transparently false. I mean, it was funny how untrue they were. That's why nobody made a big deal out of it.

I don't think this allegation is true, either (rich boys are mighty nice targets, after all, and that was clearly the motive last time), but Roethlisberger should be well aware of this by now and stop putting himself in situations where this issue can arise.

Big Ben gets banned from six games - Fittisize - 22nd April 2010

Rich boys are also overspoiled individuals who feel a sense of entitlement over other people and think they can do whatever they want, including rape, and they're justified in this because so many people are wont to blame the victim and call them gold-digging star-fucking whores. I understand that celebrities like Roethlisberger have girls dropping their panties at the site of them wherever they go - they almost never hear "no", but maybe for a blockhead like Ben he just can't believe it when he does.

Big Ben gets banned from six games - A Black Falcon - 22nd April 2010

Fittisize Wrote:Rich boys are also overspoiled individuals who feel a sense of entitlement over other people and think they can do whatever they want, including rape, and they're justified in this because so many people are wont to blame the victim and call them gold-digging star-fucking whores. I understand that celebrities like Roethlisberger have girls dropping their panties at the site of them wherever they go - they almost never hear "no", but maybe for a blockhead like Ben he just can't believe it when he does.

Absolutely true, and that's why allegations like this ARE sometimes true. They believe that they're entitled to anything they want, and that they won't be punished for anything they do... and while the first is of course not true, the second obviously usually is. :(