Tendo City
The Banner - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: The Banner (/showthread.php?tid=5612)

The Banner - Unreadphilosophy - 25th March 2010

Who created that, anyway? Since the Cowboys are mentioned, I'm gonna say it was Ryan's idea.

The Banner - Weltall - 25th March 2010

What banner?

The one that's streaming on the front page. It starts off: "Congrulations, you have somehow managed to stumble upon Tendo City!"

Ahh, yeah. That was me. There are about ten different forum styles, and that banner only appears on one of them.

Christ, that's probably been up there for five years, if not more.

The Banner - Darunia - 25th March 2010

We should change it to, "NOW ENTERING SOVEREIGN GORON TERRITORY. ALL VISITORS MUST PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS. THANK YOU FOR NOT LITTERING!"

The Banner - Great Rumbler - 25th March 2010

The only forum style worth using is VBulletin Style 3: We're the Whalers on the Moon.

We're whalers on the moon, we carry a harpoon, but there ain't no whales, so we tell tall tales, and sing this whalin' tune

The Banner - Great Rumbler - 25th March 2010

Exactly.

Darunia Wrote:We should change it to, "NOW ENTERING SOVEREIGN GORON TERRITORY. ALL VISITORS MUST PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS. THANK YOU FOR NOT LITTERING!"
Start paying the damn bills. If you do, there's a chance your wish will come true. [Image: wink.gif]

Edit: Holy crap! I've only been here for five days, and I'm already at 100 posts! That's disgusting.

Et tu?

Oh my fucking god Weltall that is so badass... how long did it take you to make that? What software did you use?

Photoshop, and it took about ninety minutes or so.

Glad you like it. I may use it for something.

That is pretty Badass, Ryan.

The Banner - Geno - 25th March 2010

I use the Twilight Edition of Tendo City. Everything is all dark and... Twilight-y. By which I mean Twilight Princess, not the goddamn sparkly vampire chick flicks.

I use Whalers on the Moon version.

The Banner - A Black Falcon - 25th March 2010

I use Tendo City X: Sunlight Edition, so it does have the crawl under the banner. Kind of amusing, and really long. :)

I actually sat and read the whole thing. Ryan's a master at making things amusing.

The Banner - Geno - 25th March 2010

I got sick of waiting for it to finish scrolling and I viewed the source so I could speed read the whole thing. But yes, it is amusing. :)