Tendo City
Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks (/showthread.php?tid=5591)

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Unreadphilosophy - 19th March 2010

Greetings, Tendo City. The name's Adam, and I'm happy to say that I have Ryan--the founder of this site--to thank for directing me to this place. I'm pretty sure Ryan is using the user name Weltall. If that is you, Ryan, what up, dawg?[Image: smile.gif]

A little bit about me:

-Name: Adam (duh)
-Nintendo freak
-Sony fanboy (sorry [Image: tongue.gif])
-Victim of compulsive reading disorder
-Individualist anarchist libertarian (yes, that is possible)

Nothing else to really report. If you wanna know more, just ask. Later, peeps.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - alien space marine - 19th March 2010

[COW]Wow we got a newbie[/COW]

That is the greatest greeting that anyone has ever given me.[Image: biggrin.gif]

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - EdenMaster - 19th March 2010

Holy crap I make no exaggeration when I say you're the first new person to post here in like five years.

EdenMaster Wrote:Holy crap I make no exaggeration when I say you're the first new person to post here in like five years.
Ryan said that there has been a slight spike in popularity.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Weltall - 20th March 2010

Welcome, Adam.

And, you're welcome, you assholes. <3

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Great Rumbler - 20th March 2010

It's officially a party now!

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Sacred Jellybean - 20th March 2010

PARTY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXsIMJxNleY

(sorry, embedding is disabled)

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - etoven - 21st March 2010

Unreadphilosophy Wrote:That is the greatest greeting that anyone has ever given me.[Image: biggrin.gif]
It's the traditional TC greeting..

BTW, hi I'm Erich, the sheriff around these parts, welcome to my site!... Someone needs to bring out the cookies image... Does anyone have a copy?

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Weltall - 21st March 2010

"Cookies" is for returning veterans.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - etoven - 21st March 2010

Weltall Wrote:"Cookies" is for returning veterans.
Really? Wow, I had no idea.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - EdenMaster - 21st March 2010

It says right on it "Welcome back! Did ya bring more erasers?"

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Darunia - 21st March 2010

I say we slaughter the cow and harvest it for meat.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Weltall - 21st March 2010

This coming from the anti-steak candidate.

Vote Weltall 2010.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Unreadphilosophy - 21st March 2010

I support meat!

*Votes for Ryan*

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - alien space marine - 21st March 2010

Darunia Wrote:I say we slaughter the cow and harvest it for meat.

I guess we won't be having any Hindus joining the club anytime soon...

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - lazyfatbum - 22nd March 2010

Hi newguy! Lert me get you up-tur-date:

Dark Jaguar is a woman from Tennessee who likes superfluous arguments and is highly appreciated for her multiple personae and anti-gay rights speeches.

Laser Link is a total douche bag and hates everyone, he'll look up your address and microwave your pets. He was in the news paper once for collecting children's spines from a local hospital. Very creepy dude, he also has a cake fetish which he'll talk about openly.

Weltall, you know all about him. At 6' 6" and 270 pounds he works out constantly and runs a nightclub called Serendipity in Virginia where he DJ's on the weekends.

ABF (A Black Falcon) is our favorite member, when he was diagnosed with mild retardation and down's syndrome at 11 years old we took him in and helped him cultivate a social structure, it took weeks to explain the meaning of pens of where water comes from but he's very nice and might ask you to explain certain smells to him as he has cut off his nose to spite his face multiple times.

OB1 is our painter and former body builder, he doesn't say much but dislikes ABF because of the special attention he gets.

Edenmaster, as I'm sure you heard on CNN or the 60 Minutes special, is a super intelligent dog that can type using a device called the Telepaw, designed at ITT Nebraska the Telepaw allows a dog to use his nails inside of a device to type the letters or characters that the dog is thinking about. There is a rumored relationship between him and Dark Jaguar since dogs only argue out of logic.

lazyfatbum, that's me! I am actually a consensus of over 200 people who use various accounts across the internet in an effort to collect data for DARPA. I am also a smoker. If you see us talking about ferrets, keep your distance! That's code speak for the NSA's computer and internet defense teams.

EDIT Darunia is french and has no friends, he is also openly gay and married Hitler.

Sacred Jellybean is an ex-mormon... I dont know anything else about him.

Let me know if you need help with any other members!

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Darunia - 22nd March 2010

This coming from the anti-steak candidate.

You, sir, are a moron.

*Eats steak*

None for you.

Darunia is french and has no friends, he is also openly gay and shares a family tree to include none other than Hitler.

Other than my name, none of that is correct. I'm only related to Hitler by marriage, by for example, not by blood.

Greetings, fellow Nintendo Freaks - Geno - 24th March 2010

MEAT IS MURDER! *dumps red paint on Weltall and Darunia*

... *proceeds to eat a steak, bacon, and chicken sandwich, in which the buns are substituted with lambchop*

(Also, welcome new guy. :))