Tendo City
FUCKERS! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: FUCKERS! (/showthread.php?tid=5549)

Pages: 1 2 3

FUCKERS! - lazyfatbum - 9th March 2010

Asshole.

FUCKERS! - EdenMaster - 9th March 2010

I just had some lamb last night, it was awesome.

A couple nights earlier, I had steak and scalloped potatoes and it, too, was awesome.

I drive past Indian and Thai places regularly to get to places where real food is served.

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 9th March 2010

You, sir, are a mook.

"Real food."

Psf.

You must wear flannel a lot too, I bet.

FUCKERS! - EdenMaster - 9th March 2010

What? That doesn't even make sense.

Someone get the Goron tranquilizers. He's drunk on curry.

FUCKERS! - Weltall - 9th March 2010

When I eat things from the Far East, I end up confusing my asshole with a legitimate wormhole in the space-time continuum in which one terminus is a toilet bowl which audibly begs for mercy and the other terminus is a brimstone colony of malevolent, cocaine-addicted scatological demons which offer none.

FUCKERS! - A Black Falcon - 9th March 2010

"Real" food EM? Bah, that's no more "real" than those places you're passing... and their food is better, too. :)

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 10th March 2010

Well put, Weltall.

People who think "real food" like steak and baked potatoes are is hand superior are naive. I like steak and potatoes, too--a lot, even--but you cannot underestimate the incapacitating melange of exotic flavors that you get with Indian and Thai. These are delicately seasoned dishers with rich aromatic aromas. They make steak look like cocoa puffs.

FUCKERS! - lazyfatbum - 10th March 2010

He said it makes him shit his asshole Dar you fucking steak hating meat basher, what the fuck you cant just denounce steak. You cant do that. You cant pretend steak doesn't exist. You're a communist, I hope you're raped.

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 10th March 2010

There's just no getting through to him. /sad face

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 11th March 2010

Seems that the last two days, I'm the only person posting. Three days ago, I would come back every hour and find every post contested. Now... it's just me here.

*Glances around the haunting, empty, vacant ruins of post-apocalyptic Tendo City*

DARUNIA: Hello?

(No answer.)

DARUNIA: Looks like I'm the only person left... it's just me. Well, at least I can still read my books... yes, now I have all the time in the world, just me and my books of classical Goron poetry! Forever and ever...

(His glasses fall and shatter.)

DARUNIA: No... no... it's not fair! There was finally time now! There was finally time!

FUCKERS! - EdenMaster - 11th March 2010

You could have come back after a year before last week and seen your posts uncontested. I think it's impressive enough that three days has become a long time between posts now.

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 11th March 2010

Rubbish. I order you to answer all my latest posts.

...now.

FUCKERS! - Weltall - 11th March 2010

Well, it is the middle of the week. I think our big, huge days were weekends. Maybe?

FUCKERS! - Unreadphilosophy - 20th March 2010

So far, in the course of three pages, you guys have managed to create a thread that covered religion, abortion, and fast food--all in that order. This is a very impressive forum, Ryan.

For the sake of time, I'll cover my bases in a time saving fashion:

1. I'm Christian. I'm probably the only Christian here
2. I am pro-life. However, I do recognize that there are exceptions to the rule
3. I like pasta, steak, Chinese, and anything that looks good in my eyes

FUCKERS! - Weltall - 20th March 2010

You know how SHHF gets about keeping threads on-topic? Here, it's almost entirely the opposite.

^Nothing wrong with a little chaos.

FUCKERS! - alien space marine - 20th March 2010

Unreadphilosophy Wrote:So far, in the course of three pages, you guys have managed to create a thread that covered religion, abortion, and fast food--all in that order. This is a very impressive forum, Ryan.

and Cannibalism

^I haven't tried that yet. Here any good things about it.

FUCKERS! - EdenMaster - 20th March 2010

In our heyday, probably the most legendary thread we ever had was the Virginity Thread. I think before it ended we'd covered at least 20-30 different topics.

You have old versions of TC backed up, don't ya Rtan? I think we need a dose of nostalgia.

FUCKERS! - Unreadphilosophy - 21st March 2010

I remember seeing that thread. I'll go check it out.

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 22nd March 2010

Christianity? Which religion is that again? The one that worships a big bearded guy up in the sky who watches over all of us? Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now. How is Zeus?

FUCKERS! - A Black Falcon - 23rd March 2010

Unreadphilosophy Wrote:So far, in the course of three pages, you guys have managed to create a thread that covered religion, abortion, and fast food--all in that order. This is a very impressive forum, Ryan.

Laser Link is Christian too. He's also posted like three times in the past three or four years, I think. :)

... theBiggah's a Mormon, if that counts, but he hasn't posted in a long time either.

FUCKERS! - lazyfatbum - 23rd March 2010

ABF that's not cool, you cant just call someone a mormon like that.

FUCKERS! - alien space marine - 23rd March 2010

Don't Mormons worship Obiwan Kenobi?

[Image: god.jpg]

[Image: ObiwanGhost.jpg]

FUCKERS! - EdenMaster - 23rd March 2010

Wow, lookit that. Someone still uses Angelfire.

FUCKERS! - Fittisize - 23rd March 2010

EdenMaster Wrote:Wow, lookit that. Someone still uses Angelfire.

And the Kenobi pic came from latenightwithjimmyfallon.com. What strange places to grab images.

FUCKERS! - A Black Falcon - 23rd March 2010

lazyfatbum Wrote:ABF that's not cool, you cant just call someone a mormon like that.

Heh... :) He is, though. I'm not just saying it.

Oh yeah, and theBiggah and LL are both quite conservative.

FUCKERS! - lazyfatbum - 23rd March 2010

Dude... stop. Did anyone call you a mormon? That's like asking someone if they're catholic or if they have AIDS. Some things you just leave alone. It's better to assume they're not a mormon then find out that they are and have to break ties before they use you in their rituals.

FUCKERS! - Unreadphilosophy - 23rd March 2010

Darunia Wrote:Christianity? Which religion is that again? The one that worships a big bearded guy up in the sky who watches over all of us? Ah yes, it's all coming back to me now. How is Zeus?
You ever hear of something called respect, Darunia? If that's the way you treat and greet people who have faith, I'd imagine you don't get along with others very well.

Let me guess: you're one of those militant atheists who makes it his sole goal to convert everyone to atheism, right?

FUCKERS! - Weltall - 23rd March 2010

Darunia has demonstrated, scientifically, that God does not exist. If you ask, I'm sure he'll display for you the massive amounts of empirical proof he has compiled which reflect his application of the scientific method.

FUCKERS! - Unreadphilosophy - 23rd March 2010

No human--flawed individuals that can't even get along--can fundamentally prove that God exists.

Do I have faith that there is one? Yes. But that's just the way I feel.

FUCKERS! - alien space marine - 24th March 2010

Unreadphilosophy Wrote:You ever hear of something called respect, Darunia? If that's the way you treat and greet people who have faith, I'd imagine you don't get along with others very well.

Let me guess: you're one of those militant atheists who makes it his sole goal to convert everyone to atheism, right?

I was once a militant atheists after I had previously been a militant christian fundamentalists who shamefully took pleasure in tormenting Darunia by calling him a Bolshevik, To my great shame and regret his Goron majesty was right about everything.
[Image: stalins_mug_shot3.jpg]

Uncle Jo's mugshot

[Image: ojmug.jpg]

Yeshua Ben Yosef mugshot

FUCKERS! - Weltall - 24th March 2010

An atheist believes there is no God.

Prove it, and I'll accept that you're 'right'.

FUCKERS! - alien space marine - 24th March 2010

Weltall Wrote:An atheist believes there is no God.

Prove it, and I'll accept that you're 'right'.

I am actually a agnostic but at one point I even identified myself as a deist, As I was fascinated by Thomas Paine and the American founding fathers who most of which were part of the deism movement that arose in the 17th century.

The deists came before Darwin and the vast scientific knowledge we have now, The concept of a Demiurge "clockmaker" like deity fashioning the universe was at that time the best rational explanation for the origin of things, Like other non-theists they rejected the notion that the creator desired worship or sought a relationship with humans, They also took holy books claiming to be the word of god with a grain of salt as Thomas Jefferson famously released his own version of the bible that extracted all the contents containing the supernatural , which is why Texas is omitting the heathenish founding father from their textbooks.

In truth , You can't say there is or is not a deity living amongst the stars or outside the universe , Those places are unknown to us. agnosticism is the only truthfully honest position.

I'm agnostic today, but before that, I was definitely in the Deist mode of thought.

Basically, my agnosticism is deism without the certainty. I remain open to the possibility that God does or does not exist, but if he does, he's either aloof from the universe entirely, or works in ways too subtle and long-term to be recognized as active involvement.

FUCKERS! - Geno - 24th March 2010

Unreadphilosophy Wrote:You ever hear of something called respect, Darunia? If that's the way you treat and greet people who have faith, I'd imagine you don't get along with others very well.

You catch on quickly. :)

FUCKERS! - Darunia - 24th March 2010

*Declares formal state of war on Unread Philosophy.*

You just had to keep asking questions... pushing the envelope... sticking your nose in... prodding the colon... well now it's going to cost you.

But, yea. I am an unabashed... nay---PROUD atheist, and have been since high school. I figured out christians before that, though, but for a time, when I was younger and more naif, I had not yet firmed a solid dogma related to religion. That developed as I grew and matured, into the rock-solid, well-polished form that you see here before you. Militant atheist? Well I do post in a militant fashion here, but that's for fun. While I do believe that atheism is the only truth, and I do believe that religion is a relic of a more primitive and superstitious era, long overdue to be laid to rest, I don't endorse actual real-world violence except for the most dire of circumstances. If I push my beliefs on others here its because we all know eachother and we're all open to different perspectives. And, if not on a website, where should I express my opinions? Shall I nail 95 theses to a church door somewhere?

Quote:Shall I nail 95 theses to a church door somewhere?

DO IT.

*Darunia is arrested for vandalism*

All right. You gotta post bail now.

FUCKERS! - lazyfatbum - 24th March 2010

I have 36 cents and some rice krispie treats. Is that enough? :3

There's no question that God exists. What the question should be is the how and the what. We have pieces of asteroid that fell here, they have little dead bodies in them, fossilized of single cell organisms that are built pretty much like the earthling counterparts, though its debated as to whether or not it's extra terrestrial in its origin. Life has a similarity, a common thread. we are all connected and i dont mean in the Avatar way, we're literally made the same way as anything else in the universe, the same atoms and gasses, the same principals apply. We're all a realized dream inside a giant infinite mind.

Other dimensions *probably* exist, its more plausible and theoretically possible than anything religion will tell you and in those infinite layers, sentience and thought, intelligence etc all become blurred lines cast in to the abstract and all of them in some unnoticeable insignificant way impact each other, combines in to our fully aware dimension that works on levels so purely imaginative it's no wonder that we're so in tune with the idea of a mega-consciousness.

Our minds already understand the basics, when we feel a breeze we suddenly get reminded of a loved one we had lost and imagine that breeze as them saying hello. Is that really so out of the question? A molecule has no brain, yet it's designed to think and create structure, a molecule is held together by energy that cant be measured or seen, and beyond that who knows, but we're MADE of it and so is everything around us, every speck of sand and every cloud and everything in between. Our brains focus and direct energy that cant be understood fully just to communicate to neurons and subsystems, they say it has enough power that, if it were electricity, would be as strong as a lightning bolt - could power a city for days.

And you're going to tell me that when a person dies that energy simply evaporates? Just as all forms of energy do, it is absorbed in to other things, spreading infinitely and attaching to every atom like an exploding star sending its shockwave through the cosmos. That actually happens, no light sabers necessary.

FUCKERS! - Unreadphilosophy - 24th March 2010

I actually have a Deist perspective on God as well. In fact, you could identify me as a Christian Deist. Yes, such a thing does exist. Go Google it when you have the time.

I have 36 cents and some rice krispie treats. Is that enough? :3

Yes.

There's no question that God exists.

Oh? No question, at all? In your mind, nobody has ever raised any argument about that existence? There is absolutely no question ever about this?

What the question should be is the how and the what. We have pieces of asteroid that fell here, they have little dead bodies in them, fossilized of single cell organisms that are built pretty much like the earthling counterparts, though its debated as to whether or not it's extra terrestrial in its origin. Life has a similarity, a common thread. we are all connected and i dont mean in the Avatar way, we're literally made the same way as anything else in the universe, the same atoms and gasses, the same principals apply. We're all a realized dream inside a giant infinite mind.

I rather believe that life will invariably spring up at random throughout the universe wherever the factors and right. The building blocks, and a dizzying myriad of other factors all go into it, but it can, like all things, be reduced to a mathematical probability. I see no need for a magical man to be pulling the lever.