Tendo City
Quebec - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Quebec (/showthread.php?tid=524)

Quebec - Dark Lord Neo - 14th April 2003

http://www.cbc.ca/quebecvotes2003/

Usually I don't have Emotions in my posts but this is an exeption

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce

Oh Boy The Liberals just formed a Government in Quebec, Nomore sepratist government

Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Also They're Liberal, The sepratists are fairly liberal too so their aren't many conservatives in their government
WHish I lived theirErm

Quebec - Darunia - 14th April 2003

You know just how boring Canada is when a stupid political coup like that excites a teenaged boy so much.

Quebec - A Black Falcon - 14th April 2003

You know how little Darunia cares about politics when he replies like that to a thread about it.

Its great to see the seperatists lose power... not lots of Bounce great, but still a good thing.

Quebec - Fittisize - 14th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Darunia
You know just how boring Canada is when a stupid political coup like that excites a teenaged boy so much.

...Or maybe he just likes politics? Fuckhead.

Quebec - Dark Jaguar - 14th April 2003

That's foreign politics though!

Not to him! He lives there!

Yeah? Well why does he live there? I live in America, that's where true Americans live!

Quebec - alien space marine - 15th April 2003

Premier John Charrest! I just felt like letting it sink in.
:D

Well I am glad there will not be anymore Referendums and Drunken balding fat French politicians.

Maybe now Quebcers cant actually earn money without having it already dispatch to the goverment Via Insanely high taxes.

I may even move back if things continue to improve.

This up there with the liberation of Iraq.

Quebec - Dark Lord Neo - 15th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Darunia

You're just upset because the sepratists didn't win, you've said before you want them to seperate

Quebec - Darunia - 15th April 2003

I came back to this thread expecting to see 'LOL's in regard to my post...instead I see "fuckhead". How very disappointing...yet again, a coalition of Canadians tackling me. How very odd; do all Canadians travel in flocks and attack as one?

Quebec - N-Man - 15th April 2003

Oh dear, I can smell the next four years are gonna be fun... Erm

Political trend in Quebec:
1) Liberals rack up massive debt lowering taxes
2) Parti Québecois creates new taxes to handle debt without actually ever repaying it
3) People get tired of taxes, kick out PQ and elect Liberals who promise to lower taxes
1b) Liberals rack up massive debt lowering taxes
etc. ad vitam eternam

On a slightly brighter note, the ADQ got recognized as an official party (they got 20% of the popular vote even though only four seats). They *will* be in power within... the next century or so. Maybe next elections, if Johnny I-hire-thugs-to-laugh-at-my-jokes fucks up well enough.

Quebec - N-Man - 15th April 2003

Geez, I wonder why there are so many Canadians in a thread about Canadian *domestic politics*. Only you Darunia...

Quebec - Laser Link - 15th April 2003

*laughs at N-man's sarcasm*
Quote:How very odd; do all Canadians travel in flocks and attack as one?

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with Canadian geese or loons. Girls tend to travel in herds though, especially en route to the bathroom. Just some random observations.

Quebec - Italian_Pyro - 15th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by N-Man
Oh dear, I can smell the next four years are gonna be fun... Erm

Political trend in Quebec:
1) Liberals rack up massive debt lowering taxes
2) Parti Québecois creates new taxes to handle debt without actually ever repaying it
3) People get tired of taxes, kick out PQ and elect Liberals who promise to lower taxes
1b) Liberals rack up massive debt lowering taxes
etc. ad vitam eternam

On a slightly brighter note, the ADQ got recognized as an official party (they got 20% of the popular vote even though only four seats). They *will* be in power within... the next century or so. Maybe next elections, if Johnny I-hire-thugs-to-laugh-at-my-jokes fucks up well enough.

sigh you talk to much... you can also add PQ waste vast amounts of money on referedums to nowhere, kill health system and blame it on federal goverment and manage to piss of half of the population of Quebec

Quebec - Italian_Pyro - 15th April 2003

And I cant understand why youd want the ADQ in power, the only reason I can think of is because he is the one who says the least. I dont trust his little rat face, ya laire dun crosseur. And he used to be a separatist so Im not gonna be voting for peppers anytime soon be it ADQ or PQ

Quebec - Darunia - 15th April 2003

Touché, N-Man.

Quebec - OB1 - 15th April 2003

I hate those damned Canadian geese. They shit all over my town. Can't even roll around in the grass.

Quebec - Darunia - 16th April 2003

OB1 raises a good point, just what IS WITH those geese...a subtle invasion, I'm thinking!

*Mobilizes 5th Goron Army; dispatches them to round up, and interrogate all Canadian geese in America. Uncooperative ones are to be defenestrated.*

Quebec - Weltall - 16th April 2003

*Activates alliance with Darunia, declares war on Canadian Geese*

Quebec - Darunia - 16th April 2003

*Goron-Weltallian forces roll across the country, executing and capturing Canadian geese. Once they're all either dead or imprisoned, they're interrogated brutally, some stripped feather-by-feather. When its over, the survivors are exiled back to Canada, never to return under penalty of being Darunia's supper.*

*Canadian geese pay reparations of down for pillows and bedspreads*

*End Goron-Weltall-Canadian Geese War*

Quebec - Dark Lord Neo - 16th April 2003

Quote:Originally posted by N-Man

Did they get official party status in the National Assembely though, they won less than 12 seats so Charest will have to choose to let them be an official party in the Assembely.
I don't like the ADQ, they are conservative and the worst part is they won't take a firm stand on the sepratism issue, you should never vote for a party in Quebec if you don't know what their stance is on that issue

On A side not Canadians hate Canadian geese too