Tendo City
Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! (/showthread.php?tid=5237)

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - Weltall - 21st April 2009

Toven = 30 today.

happy vaginal passing day

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - Fittisize - 21st April 2009

Happy birthday! I'm really, really, really surprised by how old you are.

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - Sacred Jellybean - 22nd April 2009

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for the dedication to TC.

Someone test one of his programs, it's his day!

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - lazyfatbum - 22nd April 2009

"WHO GOTA BIRTHDAY??"

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - lazyfatbum - 22nd April 2009

"I SHINK ITSH SHOVEN'SH FIRFSHAY"

"THE NIGGERS IS RIGHT BUT GODAMMIT I'M STILL AT WORK"

"Ph'ngluiae R'lyeh mglw'naph!!!!!!! Cthulhu!!!!! wah'naghj fhtagnaph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'll go get the cake!"

"Etoven's birthday??? I have to fix my hair! lazyfatbum where's my hairbrush??? in the closet? wjhy is it in the cloSAAAAHHGGHHHHRRTTTYGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

"SOMEONE STOLE MY BIKE, WHO'S GONNA GET THE CAKE NOW???"

"IMA GET DAT CAKE *whistles* grab that dick its yours bitch, rub your shit it's yours bitch. Now turn around bitch, get that ass on a nigga, rub a little bit make it get a little bigga~"

AND THEN.................?

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - DMiller - 22nd April 2009

I should steer clear of the birthday threads after lazy posts. Anyway, happy birthday man, and thanks for keeping this place up and running.

AND THEN???

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - A Black Falcon - 22nd April 2009

DMiller Wrote:I should steer clear of the birthday threads after lazy posts. Anyway, happy birthday man, and thanks for keeping this place up and running.

That often would be a good idea, wouldn't it...

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - lazyfatbum - 23rd April 2009

You guys suck my ass so hard.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY ELECTRONIC TOVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - TheBiggah - 23rd April 2009

*will never enter a birthday thread again*

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - etoven - 23rd April 2009

Thanks lazy, you made my day!

Three Decades of Madcap Slapstick and Hilarious Fartjoke Giggles! - alien space marine - 30th April 2009

[Image: 28jews_jaws.jpg]

[Image: jesus-is-coming-somebody-grab-a-towel.jpg]