Tendo City
WarCraft 3/StarCraft - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: WarCraft 3/StarCraft (/showthread.php?tid=5069)

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - TheBiggah - 26th November 2008

ABF, DJ. Let's play sometime. Does this weekend work for you guys (...you people with DJ ;) )?

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - TrollSr - 26th November 2008

:psyduck:

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - alien space marine - 26th November 2008

I haven't played war3 for years now, Maybe when Starcraft II comes we can set up a TC Clan.

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - TheBiggah - 26th November 2008

I'd be happy to play any 'Craft game with anyone here. my AIM is TheBiggah. IM me, I'll be on tonight.

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - A Black Falcon - 26th November 2008

I'd love to, but last summer you never were able to find the time or something despite showing interest... are you able to now?

Not good timing... this weekend I'll be away, visiting relatives for Thanksgiving. They do have SC so maybe something could be done... but why couldn't you have asked this, like, pretty much any other week this year? I'd have been free then... oh well. Hopefully we can work something out! Actually, inspired by the new patch (did you notice? They added CHAT SAVE IN REPLAYS IN STARCRAFT in the patch this month!), I started playing some SC again yesterday, played like four or five games... only won one, but it's still the best game ever, no question about it. I'd love to play you again, for sure.

Oh, I might be able to play something tomorrow (er, today now), if this computer is able to download SC from the Blizz store, but I don't know if that will work on WinME here... I'm at home for Thanksgiving break and am using my old computer, not the new one, and while SC and WC3 are installed, I didn't think to bring the discs and unlike my main computer, this one doesn't have the official no-CD patches installed (probably why I forgot, I didn't need them to play there...). :(

Fortunately I did tie all my Blizz games I could to the store when I could so downloading them there is at least an option... on my new computer at least... where I have them installed with the no-cd thing already. Hmm. :)

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - TheBiggah - 27th November 2008

Ah, too bad. Well, This weekend is great for me because other than dinner this evening, I don't have anything on my schedule until Monday morning! I'll finish up finals for the semester on December 17. Anytime between the end of finals and the start of the new semester on January 7 would be good too...but thats just for the late night games. During the week I might be able to sneak in a game or two about 4:00pm between work/school, but that would be 6:00pm your time, and you may not be available. As far as IM...what is the best method, I know we used to use AIM, is that still good or is MSN better?

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - TheBiggah - 27th November 2008

I just realized that my StarCraft CD is over an hour away and I can't patch to the no CD required, without having the CD. War3 works on this computer without the CD, but StarCraft is telling me it needs the CD which I don't have and cannot get until Sunday morning. :( Too bad to waste such a good gaming weekend.

WarCraft 3/StarCraft - A Black Falcon - 27th November 2008

As you now know, I got WC3 working at least, by downloading the proper patch from Battle.net's FTP and updating (didn't need the CD to update to the no-CD patch, awesome!). I can't play SC either, but at least we can play some WC3, today at least! :)

As for messaging, I'm usually on both, but yes, I do prefer MSN... but if I'm not there check AIM too before giving up.

Oh, and I'll be back at school (and thus with my main computer) by Sunday night. I'm not sure exactly when, but at some point that night I'll be back there, and we could play SC then perhaps... for the rest of the weekend though, I'll more likely be doing things with my relatives, though if there is time I'll try to log into SC or WC3 or AIM or something, we'll see.