Tendo City
Where in the World is... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Where in the World is... (/showthread.php?tid=49)

Where in the World is... - Laser Link - 3rd January 2003

[Image: lazydiego2.jpg]
lazyfatbum?

I haven't seen him in a long time. There were rumors that he was having computer trouble or was busy with school, but I figured he would still show up every once in a while. So if you have any info, speak. Or else I will be forced to continue making images like this.
[Image: lazydiego1.jpg]

Where in the World is... - OB1 - 3rd January 2003

Hahaha, I used to watch those shows. The live-action game show thingy was pretty lame.

We should all e-mail bomb both lazy and Shockwave to get their asses over here.

Where in the World is... - Dark Jaguar - 3rd January 2003

I remember the game show (how else can you do a game show if not live action?), and I remember the cartoon, but the thing I actually liked was what it was all based on, the computer game. That was great fun and edutainment :D. Then came "where in time", "where in the universe" and onward, and then Nintendo made a cheap copy of the genre with "Mario is Missing" and "Mario Lost in Time".

Love those pics Laser Link! I have no idea what happened to lazy though... However, I did see a henchman with a weird tatoo drive away in a red car.

Where in the World is... - OB1 - 3rd January 2003

Heh, originally I was just going to write "live-action show", but then I added "game" in there so it was a bit redundant.

Where in the World is... - EdenMaster - 3rd January 2003

That first image is gold, LL!! I loved those games too.

Anyhow, I don't know where lazy is, so there really was no poin in my posting here.

I dedicate this smiley to lazy though:

Bounce

Where in the World is... - Smoke - 3rd January 2003

Minka told me he's really, REALLY busy with school right now. That's all I know.

Where in the World is... - Dark Lord Neo - 3rd January 2003

I saw him online earlier today but I didn't think of talking to him
and between school and minka he probably doesn't have much time for anything else

Where in the World is... - EdenMaster - 3rd January 2003

Let's all anticipate his return by saying penis as much as possible and creatively as possible. Go.

Where in the World is... - Dark Jaguar - 4th January 2003

Um, okay.........................

Drunk

Your turn!:cuss: Drunk Bounce Cool :(

:hammer: :joysitck: :troll:

One of those is bound to be out of contextable.

Where in the World is... - lazyfatbum - 5th January 2003

Situated if not nestled it screams to me in ways only a person of warped interests could understand and yet as I find myself pulling in to realms of normal thinking I want to go back and feel it's wrath once more so shall it not be but not for myself but for humanity you see this is the reason they put warnings on video games. Never trust yourself to think because if you do you may just gain the ability to produce thought my GOD what has it become what devil stands before this creation now still only in it's primal infancyy I cry to you Jesus to bring me closer to God but I am pushed away by my own creations my God have mercy on the souless and wounded who fought to create the monster we feed, I AM THE BREAD OF WHICH YOU FEED, says the fallen and the clouded but without them the bread to feed you still hangs within reach, why try. My God why even try. It bellows. It drives us further away, cannot its own voice speak within our grasps, nay. For a voice shall be given to it by the very slaves of it and we, as a nation, as a world, as a person AS A MAN OF GOD SHALL I STAKE THIS CLAIM UNTO IT, SPEAK ITS NAME LET THEM GROW IN IT'S TEACHINGS. History is its enemy, the future is its playground and I stand as a pawn in the world it created. The death... the hurting painful death it drives in to the minds and hearts of all humanity.

Too creative?

How about....

Penis Butter?

Penis Rodman... damn that was lame

Penisburt Humperdick hahahaa

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Penis, hmm

Penis Pennies

An envelope mixed with a penis - a penilope!

An Antelope mixed with a penis - Barbara Streisand

Chicken served with olives - Cock & Balls

A penis mixed with a pterodactyl - Prehistoric Peter

If the Koolaid Man had a penis, what flavor would it be?

I'm completely nude

A penis mixed with a program - Spyware

A penis mixed with Martha Stewart - Martha Stewart

A penis inside a penis - Vote for Al Gore in 2004

A glow in the dark penis - More camping trips

A penis, a racoon, thong underwear and chocolate - Austrailia

A penis wearing a jacket - Tom Cruise stars in 'Topgun'

A penis wearing a $500 outfit - A spiffy stiffy

A penis on a horse - Celebrate Canada Day

A penis mixed with a tree - Penis paper

A penis with teeth - You better be rich

A penis with too many friends - Biohazard 0; Only on Nintendo Gamecube

A penis without friends - Hi mom!

What language do penises speak? Cockney.

Why do lesbians buy dildos

If Jack needed help getting off his horse, would you help Jack off the horse?

A penis with a nipple ring - A teenage penis

A penis who likes corn - A Stalker

Jeffery Rush

Home made potato skins - good for you

Homes made of potato skins - Bad for you

Going to church at 5 AM - Good for you

Going to Church Street at 5 AM - bad for you

Let's all pretend to know and smoke banana peels for shits and giggles. I am the Penis King.

Music by James Newton Howard
Special Makeup effects by Rick Baker
"Tall on the mountain" performed by NEWTON CROSBY!!!! NO!!! NO DISASSEMBLE STEPHANIE, NO!!!!!

"Planet of the Apes was a stupid movie. But I love them monkies cuz their so stupid and funny, i like the scene where they're all naked and humping. Horny monkies. Horny horny naked naked, that pisses me off." ~George Lucas

Where in the World is... - Dark Lord Neo - 5th January 2003

Welcome back lazy

Where in the World is... - Sacred Jellybean - 5th January 2003

Vagina: A very Penis sequel

Vagina, vagina,
Made in China?
Look out behind ya
In South Carolina

Because there's a hick vagina just itching to jump out its panties and skinny dip with the choir boy penii. All on next Tuesday, when the vagina menstruates.

Regina: Boys... I feel... a little hairy... like Cher...

Penii: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S GROWING HAIR LIKE AN APE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Carrie: I'm dying too, yo. Lets kill people with our mental powers!

Regina: k

And so the day began, when pussies wroke(wrawk? PINK FLOYD RAWNSK!!! HEDBANG I AM SO EMO!!!!!!) havoc among the tiny hick town with their perverse notions.

Vagina circumcized: AAAAAHHHHHHH THEY CUT MY HEAD OFF AND PUT IT IN A JAR THOSE MIDDLE EASTERN BASTARDS!!!

Darth Penis: I haven't finisssssshhhhhhhhed sssssssssowing you up, my dear. :evilcube:

Luke Shaftwanker: *strips Darthy of his helmet and condom* AHHHHHHH ITS ALL AN ACT HE'S REALLY SMALL!!!!!!

*universe implodes, as the story has been dispelled, everyone dies and goes to Toby MacGuire hell where they witness the worst emotionally constipated acting ever*

The End.

Where in the World is... - EdenMaster - 5th January 2003

This is the kind of time when we need that exploding head smiley, but I suppose this'll do:

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Yeah, that'll work.

Welcome back, lazy :).

Where in the World is... - Dark Jaguar - 5th January 2003

Those Shiggies slowed my computer, which says something, bad...

In any case, I saw various letters in that field of heads. I first saw "CNN", then "PIN" then "PEZ".

Welcome back lazy! Oh, and someone does need to find the exploding head smily.

Where in the World is... - OB1 - 6th January 2003

You're right about Jeffrey Rush. He's such a dick. Pretty funny, though.