Tendo City
Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing (/showthread.php?tid=4725)

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Great Rumbler - 3rd March 2008

Fun!

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Sacred Jellybean - 3rd March 2008

Dag yall.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Dark Jaguar - 3rd March 2008

And this is news? It's Oklahoma. This is standard. It'll even out when Summer hits full on, and then it won't rain for months on end as the news reports another string of heat related deaths. Then that'll end when it goes all chaotic again and winter will slam head on.

In terms of periods of "nice" weather, spring and fall in their normal sense last roughly two weeks each here.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - A Black Falcon - 3rd March 2008

Snow is awesome. This has been the snowiest winter in a long time in Maine this year... :)

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Dark Jaguar - 3rd March 2008

It snowed one time here so far. It always snows at least once here, but in the past few years, it's been EXACTLY once. Also a little ice hit us over one night and nearly destroyed us all.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - lazyfatbum - 4th March 2008

Earthopause?

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Great Rumbler - 4th March 2008

Yesterday was just really weird. It rained starting very early in the morning up until 10 am, about 2-3 inches, and then in the evening it started to snow and went on until around midnight, about 4-5 inches.

And now it's almost all melted. :(

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - DMiller - 4th March 2008

A Black Falcon Wrote:Snow is awesome. This has been the snowiest winter in a long time in Maine this year... :)

I like snow too, but this winter has just been ridiculous. I'm more than ready for it to be over.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Fittisize - 4th March 2008

This is the worst winter ever. At around the middle of January temperatures ranged from -40 to -5 within the span of two days, and there's been constant fluctuations ever since. It's pretty warm right now, which sucks because I hate having to retire all my cool winter jackets.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Dark Jaguar - 4th March 2008

So it's fluctuating between freezing and still freezing? That's not so bad.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - A Black Falcon - 4th March 2008

We broke the winterly snowfall average... by the end of December. :)

As for temperature, it has been up and down... 40 degrees today, for instance, and it's supposed to stay there for a few days before going back down below freezing again. Rain today and again in a few days, then snow next week when it's supposed to go down to the 20s... still not cold, but it'll get cold again I'm sure. It's still winter.

(And DJ, rain is bad when it's going to go below freezing again! All that rain then freezes and you have ice everywhere...)

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Great Rumbler - 6th March 2008

Yesterday it got up to nearly 70 degrees and melted the rest of the snow.

Right now, it's snowing again.

Uh...yeah.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Dark Jaguar - 6th March 2008

Old man winter's senile.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Great Rumbler - 6th March 2008

Pretty much, yeah.

At last measurement, we had 5 and a half to 6 inches and it's still coming down pretty hard. That's more than we get in an entire winter, much less that much on two seperate days in the same week.

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - Sacred Jellybean - 8th March 2008

Yesterday it was nearly 80 degrees, today it's snowing - alien space marine - 8th March 2008

I got a blizzard here.