Tendo City
FUCK OFF - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: FUCK OFF (/showthread.php?tid=469)

FUCK OFF - TheBiggah - 29th March 2003

Fuxor all of you!

FUCK OFF - Dark Lord Neo - 29th March 2003

Umm
Welcome Back

FUCK OFF - N-Man - 29th March 2003

Hey look, somebody impersonating thebiggah

FUCK OFF - A Black Falcon - 29th March 2003

Yup. I VERY much doubt its the real one of him... didn't he say he'd never use that alias again, for one?

FUCK OFF - Dark Jaguar - 29th March 2003

Yeah, I mean he CURRENTLY goes by.... never mind.

DJ, DJ, DJ... :hammer: :)

And AFAIK he hasn't posted or visited TC since he left last spring.

FUCK OFF - Great Rumbler - 29th March 2003

Alright!! TheBiggah's back!!

Biggah: You guys suck!! You guys suck because you like Nintendo and everyone who is intelligent, like me, knows that Nintendo just plain sucks!! I'm not making this up!! *begins ranting about why Nintendo sucks*

Great Rumbler: Umm...

Biggah: SHUT UP, YOU STUPID FANBOY!! THAT SIMPLY ISN'T TRUE!!

Great Rumbler: I didn't...

Biggah: WHAT?! CELDA'S STUPID CEL-SHADED GRAPHICS SUCK!! Why can't you see that, you stupid...stupid!!

OB1: Hey, guys...!

Biggah: AAARRRGGGHHH!! *begins smashing various Nintendo products*

OB1: Uh...hey, Biggah...

Biggah: *explodes*

Great Rumbler: ...riiight.

But it wasn't like that... I don't think he ever said he hates nintendo... he did say some unpopular things, but didn't deserve what a lot of people said...

Yeah, from what I understand he said he left basically because he couldn't stand our ugly ugly faces... Oh wait, I mean he left because of what he percieved as constant bickering with him and insulting him behind his back. I say that's not true. We did it to his front, and it was all in jest. He never hated Nintendo per say. He just liked Rare products more, and in fact thought Rare always took what Nintendo did and made it a million times better. Actually, I think he left BEFORE the Celda stuff was first revealed. He's also a huge Blizzard fan. Anyway, while I disagree with his reasons for leaving, since none of us really meant to hurt him or anything (RIGHT?!), he basically decided to leave before he got sucked into endless debating. What a silly fear... He never actually hated Nintendo though, and in fact if you will remember the whole reason he came here in the first place was because he loved them. He just doesn't like any of YOU :D.

Oh and ABF, yeah whoops I guess, but until you said that, I don't think they suspected a blasted thing, so don't worry about it.

FUCK OFF - Great Rumbler - 29th March 2003

Quote:Originally posted by A Black Falcon
But it wasn't like that... I don't think he ever said he hates nintendo... he did say some unpopular things, but didn't deserve what a lot of people said...

Note my immense use of sarcasm for comedic purposes.

Way to go DJ... Yeah blame it on me now... when you said it... I never put it like that...

And he left because he doesn't deal with people who he disagrees with a lot all too well and got frusterated with how a bunch of you were messing with him... like that black pikmin by his avatar, or how he kept saying mods were editing his posts (and complaining about us having 15 mods)... I don't really see why stuff like that (and the infamous deleted thread where he and a few of you got mad that I never saw) got him so mad he left, but he did... because of people here who annoyed him.

I know because he told me back in the TC chatroom from before he left TC forever...

And yeah, he was the biggest Blizz fan here after me... that and Rare...

Oh, and he didn't leave before Celda... remember? He left last spring (2002)... wasn't Celda announced in 2001?

FUCK OFF - EdenMaster - 29th March 2003

If you really want to be accurate, he left because one of us changed his avatar to a picture of Pikmin and he flew totally off the handle. Tempermental little sunnuva bitch.

TheBiggah cast away his name thoroughly. He canned it in every message board he went to, dscontinued his email address which was TheBiggah, and stopped using the name in StarCraft. He made sure he burned all of his bridges.

Hell, it was probably us who made him angry enough to do such a thing.

Whoever is impersonating Thebiggah here, why not bring back some other member who nobodys seen for months.

Like lazy for instance.

FUCK OFF - Darunia - 29th March 2003

I never knew he left; but now that I've heard the story, I feel deep pity...the loss of Rare was like having a leg amputated; Rare did so much for Nintendo during the N64 era...where would N64 have gone without that pivotal N64-launch title known as GoldenEye 007...? Let me tell you---I'm a die-hard Nintendo guy now, but before I knew ANYTHING about the console market, and I first decided that I wanted a console in 1997, I was caught between PSX and N64. I knew nothing of either, and both were brand new. PSX had FF7, which looked cool...N64 had Shadows the Empire and 007...and by grace, I simply chose N64, and have never looked back. If not for Rare, Darunia wouldn't be Darunia, because he would be a PSXer.

FUCK OFF - EdenMaster - 29th March 2003

You'd have been Squall...Then who would Geno have converted into :D?

FUCK OFF - Darunia - 29th March 2003

Alright; that just confused the hell out of me.

I for one was surprised he went SO far to make sure he would never talk to us again that he changed all his names to something else, something not even that original! I'm sure he moved on anyway. It just goes to show you exactly what you must do to escape returning to TC, and likely it wasn't enough to escape us forever.

So, am I to take it that Darunia actually used to be Geno from the long long ago?

Quote: If you really want to be accurate, he left because one of us changed his avatar to a picture of Pikmin and he flew totally off the handle. Tempermental little sunnuva bitch.

I said that... if you read my post there...

Quote:TheBiggah cast away his name thoroughly. He canned it in every message board he went to, dscontinued his email address which was TheBiggah, and stopped using the name in StarCraft. He made sure he burned all of his bridges.

Almost.

Quote:I for one was surprised he went SO far to make sure he would never talk to us again that he changed all his names to something else, something not even that original! I'm sure he moved on anyway. It just goes to show you exactly what you must do to escape returning to TC, and likely it wasn't enough to escape us forever.

Well he hasn't been back here and its been almost a year now...

Oh yeah, and I thought he left before Rare was bought... I'm sure he did.

FUCK OFF - Weltall - 29th March 2003

AHAHAHAHAHA.

No.Infinity

No what?

FUCK OFF - OB1 - 29th March 2003

Weltall, you should give a reason before closing threads. I don't see anything wrong with the topic at hand.

I agree. Its just some dumb troll...

Who's next, the return of Fake Stealth?

FUCK OFF - Weltall - 29th March 2003

My reason is that this thread is pointless even beyond normal. And stealing someone else's name is a no no.

FUCK OFF - OB1 - 29th March 2003

Haha, almost all threads at TC are beyond pointless!

And we were having an interesting discussion.

While I don't think it SHOULD be closed, Weltall has the power of LAW here, and if he really wants it closed, he could either demod every single person here or just delete this thing himself, so maybe we shouldn't press our luck and go opening stuff he closes, hmm?

*Blames DJ for the discovery of the continuing existance of Biggah*

Note noone found that from ME in the last almost 6 months he's been around...

FUCK OFF - Weltall - 30th March 2003

Quote:Originally posted by Dark Jaguar
While I don't think it SHOULD be closed, Weltall has the power of LAW here, and if he really wants it closed, he could either demod every single person here or just delete this thing himself, so maybe we shouldn't press our luck and go opening stuff he closes, hmm?

Actually, I close threads with the certain knowledge someone's going to reopen them. Since practically everyone's a mod here I often wonder why I bother... :love:

FUCK OFF - Dark Jaguar - 30th March 2003

Um, I don't think anyone would have really suspected anything other than some weird conspiracy joke from us until you said THAT ABF.

FUCK OFF - A Black Falcon - 30th March 2003

Whatever.

And Weltall, that shows the weakness of having 15 mods... :)

You do realize that you are likely first on the chopping block (or me :D) if you press to have mod reduction, don't ya?

The only real problem to me is there's no point in having all this power if there's no one to lord it over, so we need fresh meatsacks with mouth holes so we can abuse our power on someone! More brains!

FUCK OFF - OB1 - 30th March 2003

Look, Weltall is not ice-9. He doesn't go around censoring every curse word, and he doesn't ban people for not being nice to him. When Tendo City was abandoned by ice-9 Welly rose to the challenge and started up a new forum, and he's been running the site(s) ever since. So don't confuse the two people. Ice-9 left us out in the cold hoping that we would die without his support, but we were a strong enough community to survive after that ordeal and Weltall made that possible.

FUCK OFF - Great Rumbler - 30th March 2003

Great Rumbler: *starts singing "We Will Survive"*

Everyone else: ...

Great Rumbler: Uhh...maybe later...

...Pardon? Who compaired the two? I didn't once say Weltall was some evil overlord, or diss him in any way. What exactly was the reason you said that? Maybe you couldn't tell I was joking?

I replied Dark Jaguar-style, by only sort of replying to what someone said and then going off on a tangent.

But you didnt' even reply to anything. I at least reply in the first sentence and then go off on my tangent (meanwhile admitting it and insulting myself in the process, I CONTROL exactly how people make fun of me that way, you fell for it, hah!).

I was replying to this sentence:

Quote:While I don't think it SHOULD be closed, Weltall has the power of LAW here, and if he really wants it closed, he could either demod every single person here or just delete this thing himself, so maybe we shouldn't press our luck and go opening stuff he closes, hmm?

Yes, and you didn't notice the humor in that post? Really, if it SEEMS too ridiculous to be actually meant by someone, it probably is! Trust your instincts more stupid humans!

I thought it was one of your half-jokes.

Quote:You do realize that you are likely first on the chopping block (or me ) if you press to have mod reduction, don't ya?

I know... given how I'm the newest admin (Weltall made me one a few days ago when the site was messed up), I'd probably be one of the first to go... oh well, its not like its actually any relevant power, not at this site... not with this many mods!

As DJ said... more newbies! We need people to abuse with our power... either that or just make everyone mods... :

FUCK OFF - Great Rumbler - 30th March 2003

Determining whether DJ's posts are serious or not is no small task.

FUCK OFF - Dark Lord Neo - 30th March 2003

We do have alot of Mods and Admins
I don't even bother moderating the online gameing forums(not that there is ever anything to mod there) because almost everyone that goes there is a mod or admin

None of the mods actually moderate... with the loose rules here there isn't much to moderate... and if you do lock something, as Weltall its almost certain someone else will unlock it... I mean, there are between 8 and 10 admins and another 5 or 6 mods...

Quote:Originally posted by Great Rumbler
Determining whether DJ's posts are serious or not is no small task.

Indeed.

Got to agree with that one...

FUCK OFF - Darunia - 30th March 2003

So, am I to take it that Darunia actually used to be Geno from the long long ago?

WTF? I was Darunia. Geno was Geno. 'Nuff said.

At least this doesn't appy to anyone here

It would if Nickdaddyg was a mod... :)

And we are very fortunate that he is not one aren't we

Hey I miss the little punk. It took a lot of courage to come over here and get bashed about his stupid comments on a regular basis.

I remember when he made me an op in the chat just because I was the only other one using IRC and not Java Chat and then I kicked him from the room, and he came back in and kicked me and it was weeks before I was alowed to come back in

FUCK OFF - Darunia - 31st March 2003

It's probably best that he doesn't come around any more, because now that X-Box is doing (sigh) so well, he might actually have grounds for some REAL threads!