Tendo City
5 Factors on why you want this game - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: 5 Factors on why you want this game (/showthread.php?tid=4659)

5 Factors on why you want this game - lazyfatbum - 15th January 2008

Because Factor 5 is making it.

After losing ass on PS3 they're headed back to Nintendo to make an original IP. This *also* means that we could see Wii updates to the Rogue games and of course, graphical pushes.

This new IP, I am assume at you, could be a Star Wars game. But I predict will be a shooter of some type. there's a strong possibility that it's the Pilot Wings sequel they promised last year.

All I'm waiting for now is to hear that Silicon Knights is returning. :D

http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/

5 Factors on why you want this game - Dark Jaguar - 15th January 2008

Sure they're making it, but then again they also made Dragon's Lair... Do we really want whatever they make next? It's not like Sony "tainted" them with suck and Nintendo's going to purify it. They sucked on their own terms.

5 Factors on why you want this game - Great Rumbler - 15th January 2008

[Image: 2007_4_7_dragonslair_cover.jpg]

?

No that's not it... Oh wait, it was just called "Lair".

5 Factors on why you want this game - A Black Falcon - 15th January 2008

I'm happy, at least. Factor 5 makes good games. As for Lair... I can't judge it without playing it. I have no idea how much I'd like it. But up to RSIII, their games are all good.

Well it may be just that it was rushed. It sure does "look" good, but by all accounts it seems that's all it has going for it.

5 Factors on why you want this game - DMiller - 15th January 2008

Lair was horrible, but it was mainly because of the controls. I wonder if Sony made them add it that functionality because it seemed like they either didn't have a good handle on it or it was just tacked on. It's nice to have Factor 5 back, but let's hope they turn things around a little.

5 Factors on why you want this game - A Black Falcon - 15th January 2008

All the Lair hate makes me want to play it to see what I think, but that's not going to happen... :(

(I remember Rebel Strike getting pretty mediocre reviews, and when I finally got it it was pretty good.)

Don't worry ABF. You'll buy it 10 years from now with money you could spend on Zelda: The Epic Item (they ran out of names).

5 Factors on why you want this game - A Black Falcon - 16th January 2008

Lol

Lair, you mean? Perhaps... :) I'm sure I won't be waiting that long to get their Wii game; once I get a Wii and it's out, I'll get it. I got Rebel Strike just like a year or two after it came out, but that was only because of the (in my opinion wrong) low reviews... Rogue Squadron II I got the week it came out, of course. I also got Battle for Naboo (N64 version) and Rogue Squadron 3D (yes, that's the PC version's name) within a year of their coming out for sure.

I also own at least one version of three of the five Turrican games, though those I got long after their initial releases of course.

Sure, most of that was before I got my SNES/Genesis/Sega CD/PSX and all that, but still, I get new/recent games SOMETIMES... just not quite as many as I used to, probably.

(on that note, after owning it for a good six months or something (found it used a while back), I installed RollerCoaster Tycoon (yes, the first one, with no expansions)... and promptly completely lost track of time until I looked at my watch and with surprise saw that it was 5 am. Not that being up that late is so weird, but losing track of time kind of is... I played the demo years ago, but it's definitely a great game.)

5 Factors on why you want this game - lazyfatbum - 17th January 2008

Zelda: The Epic Item!

Instruction manual:

Use ANIMAL with EPIC ITEM to perform THINGS
STUFF may HAPPEN
When STUFF is HAPPENING try OTHER THINGS
EPIC ITEM sometimes ISN'T
When NOT become SOMETHING
SECRET is in the EYE