Tendo City
Former Prison convict - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Former Prison convict (/showthread.php?tid=4571)

Former Prison convict - alien space marine - 27th October 2007

Yours truly ; If that bottle of frere jacka asks to be sipped don't do it.

Lots of drunken chicks that night ; To bad I got caught up in a brawl :(

They don't have toilet seats in prison. :o

Grois Tabernac

:cuss:

Former Prison convict - Fittisize - 27th October 2007

Did you go to PRISON? Or did you just spend a night in the drunk tank? There is a vast diference, my friend.

Don't be that guy who brags about going to prison when in reality he only just pissed off a cop by calling him a "douchebag fucktard pig! hahaha I TOLD you guys I'd do it!" and spent the night in a concrete jail cell with a few crackheads/Indians/other young show-offs and didn't even get booked or charged for anything.

Now, if you got so drunk that you got behind the wheel and struck a family of four that was driving home from Shrek the Third and will ACTUALLY become a convict, then I give you all the credit in the world. You're clearly a badass.

Former Prison convict - N-Man - 27th October 2007

Aww man... that's not the way you do it.

Former Prison convict - etoven - 27th October 2007

Fittisize Wrote:Now, if you got so drunk that you got behind the wheel and struck a family of four that was driving home from Shrek the Third and will ACTUALLY become a convict, then I give you all the credit in the world. You're clearly a badass.

Or a dumbass... ;)

Former Prison convict - alien space marine - 28th October 2007

Fittisize Wrote:Did you go to PRISON? Or did you just spend a night in the drunk tank? There is a vast diference, my friend.

Don't be that guy who brags about going to prison when in reality he only just pissed off a cop by calling him a "douchebag fucktard pig! hahaha I TOLD you guys I'd do it!" and spent the night in a concrete jail cell with a few crackheads/Indians/other young show-offs and didn't even get booked or charged for anything.

Now, if you got so drunk that you got behind the wheel and struck a family of four that was driving home from Shrek the Third and will ACTUALLY become a convict, then I give you all the credit in the world. You're clearly a badass.

Sounds like somebody knows from experience ?
Rolleyes

Whats wrong with aboriginals ? If your actually polite to them they might lend you a smoke and the occasional joke at the end of day.

It was the drunk tank........

I called one cop; "sugar Titties" ! No I am just joking :D
Mel Gibson was so bad ass being captain chauvinist!

I was a passenger in a car that got totaled when shrek 2 was out; So don't dare mention that film series again thank you! Scream

Mike Myers put a hex on me.

It was my first time in the brig ; I waisnt exactly bragging but just explaining to my anonymous online audience *tendocity* why I was missing.

I guess I annoy the piss out of the majority here in this lovely piece of Webage.

For that I am deeply sorry......... *crosses fingers*

Winky