Tendo City
Imposter Darunia - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Imposter Darunia (/showthread.php?tid=454)

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 23rd March 2003

What the hell is this...? I want you all to know that this is most certainly NOT affiliated with the real me, nor the Goron Imperial Empire. Who ever this is is an imposter! I came across it while searching for an avatar.

Stupid Daruniaz in da house site...

Imposter Darunia - EdenMaster - 23rd March 2003

Link

Rofl

Imposter Darunia - alien space marine - 23rd March 2003

Actually technically you are the thief. Stealing from Big "N" intelectual property.Link

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 23rd March 2003

Excuse me? What are you trying to say, that I'm not really Darunia, Imperious Majesty of the Goron Empire....that I'm just some dillisional teenager who likes to live under a videogame alias?!

--Barry Burton

I've created my own alias to hide behind :).

Imposter Darunia - Dark Jaguar - 23rd March 2003

Darunia was never huge warrior figure anyway. He did do honorable battle against the Fire Temple, but the gorons are a peaceful people, and Darunia is one amazing dancer.

You really need to face up to your height, the source of your desire for world conquest. Look into a mirror and say this string: "I am a 1 inch tall 1 ton goron who is only NAMED after Big Brother Darunia. I have never succesfully taken over anything. I have never assasinated anyone. The proof of this is that they are currently still talking to me. I hereby will submit to my destiny of being a lovable and laughable midgit jester of Tendo City.".

I keep forgetting about Darunias height. Can't we like set up a group of mirrors for him to wear which makes him appear to be tall.

I do agree though that Darunia is one hell of a dancer, even though he does weigh a ton.

Imposter Darunia - alien space marine - 24th March 2003

Is Darunia a villain or freind in Zelda?

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 24th March 2003

*Darunia faces a mirror, and bursts into tears...shatters the mirror, and unsheaths his sword*

*Gorstoppo burst in Dark Jaguar's house...make him watch his family be tortured, and then quarter him in public. New law passed, made mandatory in Tendo City: To make fun of your sovereign lord and master, Darunia, is to DIE!*

Imposter Darunia - EdenMaster - 24th March 2003

Darunia is the strong, dedicated leader of the peaceful Goron race. He loves Sarias Song and dances like a madman every time he hears it. You help him rescue the Gorons Ruby and slay the Goron-eating dragon Volvagia, thus he makes Link his honorary brother.

So yes, Darunia is a friend. He's also the sage of fire.

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 24th March 2003

EdenMaster, you forgot of my massive weapons build-up and Empire-building! We're now the most powerful state entity ever to exist....but what EM said is true, too.

Imposter Darunia - Dark Jaguar - 24th March 2003

You see, I haven't the slightest idea WHAT you cut into four parts, but my guess is it was likely a cricket or something similar. Then there's the fact that I don't exactly have a family outside of my many buds *begins budding*, which for some reason tend to always fuse with me once again, and weirdly enough, fusing with creatures I made myself seems to make me stronger than I was to start with. I'm almost as strong as TWO migdets!

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 25th March 2003

*Dark Jaguar given sex change and send to Iran*

Imposter Darunia - A Black Falcon - 25th March 2003

Iran? Why Iran? Conditions for women in Iran are actually better than in most of the rest of the Middle East... might I suggest Saudi Arabia? :)

Imposter Darunia - Dark Jaguar - 25th March 2003

Being asexual, what change could you make to me? That being said, should you ever figure out my true identity (I'll give you a hint, I was formed in the crucible of the white house and sent to control your thoughts for government purposes :D, oOheh, the cool thing is they won't believe me, and this very thought line will actually proove to them it must not be so), gender changing may, OR may not, actually destroy any glass ceiling I might be under. Maybe leaving my gender the same would actually be the best way to get me all shrouded and treated horribly in the middle east? Maybe not! You don't know, but I'll say this, I LOVE gravy!

Imposter Darunia - Darunia - 26th March 2003

* ... *

*Gorstoppo come for DJ later that night*