Tendo City
Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! (/showthread.php?tid=4454)

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - etoven - 8th July 2007

Where cruising across the world for 10 days! Woot!

For Details Follow the links.....
Blog
Pictures

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - Dark Jaguar - 8th July 2007

The country and the world are two significantly different things.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - EdenMaster - 8th July 2007

You were in PA and you made no attempt to come see me :(.

I don't CARE how far out of your ay it was! No matter, I was out of town this weekend anyhow :D.

Still. At least once before I die, I must meet Ryan face to face. After all we've been through (from seething hatred straight up to good friends) the discourse should be interesting :).

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - A Black Falcon - 8th July 2007

Quote:The country and the world are two significantly different things.

Not to Americans they're not! The rest of the world is just a myth...

Well actually the culture of isolationism was a lot stronger back before WW2. That said, yeah Futurama put it well.

America is PART of the world Fry!

Wow, things have changed...

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - Fittisize - 8th July 2007

Wow a Sebring? That guy must be fucking loaded.

If your global roadtrip takes you to Calgary or Edmonton look my up and I'll drink every one of you little bastards under the table. How far do you plan on going anyways?

It's a cross country global trip, so it's not very global...

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - Fittisize - 8th July 2007

Or maybe not very country?

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - etoven - 8th July 2007

If I find myself not on the East Coast somewhere, it likely means that someone's dead that was wealthy and related to me.

Still, it's a trip of decent length and I'm having a blast.

EDIT: Also, this is actually Ryan, finding out what life is like when you automatically assume you're always logged in, no matter what. And also when you're too lazy to log out and do all this shit over again.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - lazyfatbum - 8th July 2007

get etoven laid for gods sake.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - lazyfatbum - 8th July 2007

and gimme your address again so I can lose it and ask you next week for it.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - DMiller - 9th July 2007

EdenMaster Wrote:You were in PA and you made no attempt to come see me :(.

Where are you in PA? I've been working at a summer camp outside of Philadelphia for the last few weeks and am around for another week and a half.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - EdenMaster - 9th July 2007

DMiller Wrote:Where are you in PA? I've been working at a summer camp outside of Philadelphia for the last few weeks and am around for another week and a half.

Erie, clear on the other side :D.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - DMiller - 9th July 2007

EdenMaster Wrote:Erie, clear on the other side :D.

That's too bad. Pennsylvania's a pretty wide state. If I would have know you lived there I might have stopped by on my way out here, but I'll be in a hurry on the way back since I'll be leaving for Europe for two weeks. If you ever find yourself on this side of the state for some reason in the next week and a half stop by and we can both school the campers in Super Smash Bros. on the projector.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - alien space marine - 9th July 2007

lazyfatbum Wrote:get etoven laid for gods sake.

I could use some too

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - EdenMaster - 9th July 2007

DMiller Wrote:That's too bad. Pennsylvania's a pretty wide state. If I would have know you lived there I might have stopped by on my way out here, but I'll be in a hurry on the way back since I'll be leaving for Europe for two weeks. If you ever find yourself on this side of the state for some reason in the next week and a half stop by and we can both school the campers in Super Smash Bros. on the projector.

Well I don't know about this week an a half, but put a CPU player on Ganondorf and knock all your handicaps down about to 5 or so and you'll get a good idea what it's like to play me XD

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - Sacred Jellybean - 9th July 2007

Quote:Where are you in PA? I've been working at a summer camp outside of Philadelphia for the last few weeks and am around for another week and a half.

<----- Philadelphia resident. Where's your camp, and can I get there via public transportation?

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - DMiller - 10th July 2007

The camp is at Rosemont College in Rosemont just outside Philly. I'll send you a PM with my cell number and schedule for the week.

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - alien space marine - 10th July 2007

Damn my arm pits really stink!

Me Ryan and Sarah's Cross country road trip! - A Black Falcon - 11th July 2007

Quote:Well actually the culture of isolationism was a lot stronger back before WW2. That said, yeah Futurama put it well.

America is PART of the world Fry!

Wow, things have changed...

A lot of Americans do indeed think like Fry on that issue... :)