Tendo City
***EBAY*** - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: ***EBAY*** (/showthread.php?tid=4447)

Pages: 1 2 3

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 17th July 2007

and my cat, Velvet, for some raisin!

This was just too damn cute... when I walked in the living room to put the cam back on the charger I saw this... (its my dad and my dog Lucky)

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 17th July 2007

lazy just posted a picture of his dog because it was "just too cute". I believe this is one of those signs of the "end times" some people go on about.

I take it you like Aliens and Predators.

well lookat him dammit! CUTE! I wore a hello kitty shirt today.

aliens and predator toys were huge for me. when i was 13 i was on the phone almost daily with kenner and their design teams. flying queen is my idea from a bat alien design, the see-thru predator is also mine (my design had his eyes glow in the dark, 2nd revision had an LED. i designed the 'king alien' but i dont think it was ever released here... my absolute favorite is the predator mask (never released) it had a normal flashlight with a lens to focus the pyramid scope, the mandibles actually worked during a roar (switch on the side) and even gave you 'predator vision' with a red (right) and yellow (left) lenses that had a monicle allowing you to zoom in. projected cost was 80 or something like that but interest had died down... they scrapped everything and started repainting old ones and giving them new names... but like half the kenner aliens and predator line was partly by me, so its special to me.

jurassic park, swamp thing, star wars and power rangers tomorrow

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 19th July 2007

Nobody cares about toy collections here? ;(

Power Rangers -- all MIB

Deluxe Megazord
Dragonzord
Megazord
Triceratops Battle Bike
Power Gun/Sword
Red Dragon Thunderzord
Dragon Dagger
Red, Blue, Black, Yellow (extremely rare) and Pink (extremely rare) Rangers
Space Alien - Bones (box damaged)

Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace

Action Figures MIB:

Collection 1 (Yellow)
Qui-Gon-Jinn (Naboo) w/lightsaber and handle
Darth Maul (Tatooine) w/cloak and lightsaber (X2)
Darth Maul (Jedi Duel) w/Double-bladed lightsaber (X3)
Queen Amidala (Coruscant)
Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine) w/backpack and grease gun
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo) w/lightsaber and handle

Collection 2 (Orange)
Senator Palpatine w/Senate Cam droid
Destroyer Droid
Naboo Royal Security w/Blaster pistol and rifle
C-3PO
Yoda w/Jedi council chair (X2)
R2-D2 w/Booster rockets
Nute Gunray
Rune Haako

Collection 3 (Red)
Ki-Adi-Mundi w/lightsaber
Mace Windu w/lightsaber (BLUE) and Jedi cloak
Adi Gallia w/lightsaber
Boss Nass w/Gungan Staff
Captain Tarpals w/electropole
Gasgano w/pit droid
Ody Mandrell w/Otoga 222 pit droid
OOM-9 w/blaster and binoculars

Micro-Machines
Collection 4 – Bib Fortuna, Figrin D’an, Scout Trooper

Large set – Darth Vader (rare), Gamorreen Guard, Greedo, Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar, Jawa, Nien Nunb

EDIT - adding two things:

micro machines series 11: escape pod, mon calamari rebel cruiser, bespin cloud city

micro machines star wars 'epic collections' (toys based off the novels) "Star Wars: The Truce at Bakura" includes bluescale, shriwirr, flurry, dev sibwarra, gaeriel captison and TIE fighter.

Swamp Thing (Kenner, 1993)

Evil Un-Men:
Dr. Deemo w/Serpent Biomask
Anton Arcane w/Spider Biomask

Heroes:
Bayou Jack w/swamp water blaster
Tomahawk w/swift shot crossbow

Swamp Thing:
Bio-Glow Swamp Thing
Snare-Arm Swamp Thing
Snare-Arm Swamp Thing (loose w/monster trap)
Snap-Up Swamp Thing (loose w/tree branch bazooka)

Playsets:
Transducer
Swamp Trap

Okay so Bandai and I had some talks, i'm partly responsible for the 'huggable' plush Pink and Yellow rangers that like no one has and the black and gold deluxe Megazord that I used to have but sadly has been stolen.

Swamp Thing I tried to help design but the toy line was already old when I discovered it, I have a bunch of designs they never used including a Swamp Thing 'chia pet' action figure that actually grows moss, they really liked that one and it would have been released as a 'deluxe' for 12 bucks.

My jurassic Park stuff is damaged... sun, heat, etc. I guess it just gets in the garbage.... hmm... maybe i'll make a grab bag of random stuff

Found some more Nintendo stuff, will update in an hour or so.

DMiller PM me your address. I'll send first, then you send the check or money order when you recieve it. btw I found the box for Pinball.

Does anyone have ryan's address?

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 19th July 2007

A Swamp Thing chia pet? That is genius.

Captain Rush collects figurines. Maybe that cat thing'll be interested. Rush has a big ol' Sephiroth figurine dueling with Darth Maul under the shadow of a Blue Eyes White Dragon (which is stupid, because that dragon has WHITE eyes and is BLUE, though I guess they could be saying its a Blue "Eyes White" Dragon).

Does anyone need:

Super Nintendo-

F Zero box
Super Metroid box
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past box
Donkey Kong Country box w/instructions
Full Earthbound box, no players guide

instruction manuals
Mario is missing
Batman Returns (Konami)
TMNT 4 : Turtles in time (konami)
Super High Impact (akklaim)

Red Alarm for Virtual Boy Box

NES manuals:
Golf
Dick Tracy (Bandai)
Pro Westling

N64 -
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil Instruction Manual
Pokemon Stadium Box (that came with transfer pak)
F-Zero X instruction manual

???? ????? ??? ?????

Its free ladies so if you want it, at all, I will send it to you otherwise it goes in Le Garbuage

I'd think you would at least want to keep the instruction manuals. In the future, when you obtain perfection and are a super hero and president ultra scientist poet all at once, like we will ALL be, you'll wish you kept them.

imma Zelda at you!

Gameboy and Gameboy Color
Zelda: Link’s Awakening (original) - with Box
Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX - with Box and instructions
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - with instructions (no box)
Zelda: Oracle of Ages - with instructions (no box)

Gameboy Advance:
Zelda: Link to the Past & Four Swords (X2) with Instructions (No Box)

Nintendo 64:
Zelda: Majora’s Mask (Limited Edition hologram) with box and instructions
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Limited Edition gold) with box and instructions (Version 1.0!!!!!)

Super Nintendo:
Zelda: A Link to the Past with box (special included map, no instructions)

Gamecube:
Zelda: Four Swords with case and instructions
Zelda: Promo disk: Ocarina of Time and Master Quest with case and instructions
Zelda: The Wind Waker with case and instructions

Prima Electronic’s Boutique Exclusive Gold Ocarina of Time Player’s Guide
Prima Zelda: Majora’s Mask player’s guide

Nintendo Power mini poster double sided

Prima mini poster (one side is gold)

Temporary Tattoos, special inserts, paraphernalia and etc in a Gold Zelda Bag

Updated:

- Nintendo 64 (black) With Expansion Pak Upgrade

-A/V Cables
-Power Adapter
-Works great

- 2 Gamesharks containing thousands of codes and Vr. 3.0 (works with all N64 games)

- 2 Controller Rumble Paks (gray)

- 4 Controllers (red, gray, gold, see-thru purple *almost new*) work great, some wear and tear

- Controller Memory Pak

Games:

*Super Smash Bros.

*Killer Instinct Gold

*Banjo~Kazooie

*Shadowman (with original included map!)

* Gex64

*Rush 2: extreme racing usa

*Winback

*ken griffey Jr.'s slug fest

*Pokemon Stadium

*Pokemon Snap!

*Tetrisphere

*Battle Tanx: Global Assault

* Battle Tanx

*Jet Force Gemini

*1080 Snowboarding

*Starfox 64

*Turok the Dinosaur Hunter

*Pilotwings 64

*F-Zero X

*Goldeneye

*Perfect Dark

*Ready to Rumble Boxing

*Bomberman 64

*Hybrid Heaven

*Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

*Star Wars: Ep. 1: Pod Racer

*Blast Corps

*Donkey Kong 64

*Ogre Battle 64 (RARE!)

*Paper Mario

*Doom 64

*Body Harvest

*Diddy Kong Racing

*Beetle Adventure Racing

*Mission: Impossible

*Super Mario 64

*Banjo~Tooie

*Excitebike 64

*Waverace 64

* Mario Kart 64

*Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Games with boxes and instructions:

1080 Snowboarding w/flashcard
Jet Force Gemini
Ogre Battle 64
Perfect Dark
Hybrid Heaven
DK 64
Goldeneye
Battle Tanx Global assault
F-Zero X
Banjo~Tooie
Shadowman
Mario 64

Blast Corps – No instructions

Expansion Pak box
Memory pak box

Instructions no box:

Starfox 64
Excite bike 64
Starwars Rogue Squadron
Diddy Kong racing
Starwars Ep 1 racer
Beetle adventure racing
Ready 2 rumble boxing

Some posters, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Sonic Advance, Mortal Kombat II and Mario

*pics later gotta get ready brb*

*is brb at you*

Unfortunatly I have every single bit of that Zelda stuff, well except those neat tattoos and things. Wish you had the Game & Watch Zelda game... I've been looking for that.

I have a friend with a hardback massive Twilight Princess player's guide with frickin' GILDED PAGES, like a bible or something.

***EBAY*** - N-Man - 19th July 2007

lazyfatbum Wrote:Okay so Bandai and I had some talks, i'm partly responsible for the 'huggable' plush Pink and Yellow rangers that like no one has and the black and gold deluxe Megazord that I used to have but sadly has been stolen.

I have that. I was so disappointed that I got some crappy black one instead of the real Megazord. Are you saying... after all those years... this is your fault?!

That sounds awesome! I actually did have the game and watch Zelda and the mario one. Sadly they were lost to a storage space that nobody paid on and we're sold at an estate auction somewhere in california. But that players guide sounds neato burrito, imma go find it.

New pics as promised. I'll be making a master list on the first post in a big ol edit laters. There's no wavebird in this pic because I was using it to play smash bros with my nephew, but it'll be on the list.

Quote:I have that. I was so disappointed that I got some crappy black one instead of the real Megazord. Are you saying... after all those years... this is your fault?!

hahaha oh shit that's funny. I actually tried to convince them to make a black and gold Dragonzord too but they wanted to market test my idea first..... and a Titanus...... which would form a big blackish goldish thing! fun fact: the black and gold deluxe Megazord was easier to find than the normal one. el oh el

Bandai was hard to talk to, they were much more secretive and hush hush. It's kinda funny looking back, when I was 13 I had an unofficial career making toys, I even had faxes coming in from the vp's asking if I was an employee (I should have said yes)... I still think about getting back in to it every once in a while... all the toys now suck my ass. Someone desperately needs to take these miniature RC vehicles and make a full series of ultra small planes and helicopters to use indoors with full wireless control and covered in foamy bouncy shit so you can ram it in to your cat or reenact 9/11. That was probably inappropriate. Like empty mac and cheese boxes for the towers and gummy bears for the people... one of the gummy bears swears the plane had no windows and looked more like a missile like "didnt you see the secondary explosions!? it was a series! this was planned!" then Gummy Bush runs in with a megaphone. The minicopter can basically have a open-hamster ball-like shell so no matter what it hits the blades never damage anything and it just keeps on flying. Maybe a series of rotors would be better. i'd buy it. Like the size of a large super ball yunno? Remember the thing val kilmer made in Real Genius? That but smaller...

ROTOSPHERE

...ja?

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 20th July 2007

Wow... That's contrasted with my childhood where I did nothing at all with no skills whatsoever that would interest anyone.

***EBAY*** - EdenMaster - 20th July 2007

Dark Jaguar Wrote:I have a friend with a hardback massive Twilight Princess player's guide with frickin' GILDED PAGES, like a bible or something.

I've got that too :D.

However, I despise using strategy guides before I complete a game once, and I found it for a phenominal price when I was barely a quarter of the way through the game, so I bought it, but it stayed in it's plastic until the moment I killed Ganondorf.

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 20th July 2007

DJ/ I was surprised I found time to design toys in between all that masturbating.

There's a player's guide thing (sort of) for Silent Hill that contains all the enemies and bosses with original artwork, pull outs (mini posters) special forwards and notes by the creators and just holy awesome Jesus. But I never found it for sale ;( Ryan saw it at the mall, I dunno if he got it or not, I think it was on the expensive side. But if I remember correctly the book had a burned/skin/leathery/latex/evil look to it w/rar and bad (good) nice-nice.

imma c n p for later --

GBA instruction manuals:

Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid 4: Fusion
Final Fantasy Tactics
Sonic Advance
Bionic Commando (GBC)

SNES instruction manuals:

Donkey Kong Country
Yoshi’s Safari
Super Mario Kart
Donkey Kong Country 3
The Super Nintendo manual
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Ms. Pacman
Donkey Kong Country 2
Wario’s woods
Yoshi’s Island
The Super Nintendo Super Scope manual

Super Nintendo games:

*Super Mario All-Stars

*Donkey Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

*Super Ghouls and Ghosts

*Ms. Pacman

*Super Mario World

*Frogger

*The Lost Vikings

*Yoshi's Island

*Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

*Super Mario Kart

*Mr. Do!

*Secret of Mana

*Street Fighter II

*Mario Paint (no mouse)

*Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy

*Donkey Kong Country (with box and instructions)

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 21st July 2007

Okay, its showtime. The only thing I dunno how to price is the Zelda collection, so i'm looking at it by each game and then rounding it off.

The main attraction should be up tonight with the toys to follow.

imma pee myself

Ack!!!!!!!! if anyone's used ebay before or knows how to use paypal PM me!!!!!!!!!! this krap is confoosing!!!!!!!! *COFFEE*

*...MORE COFFEE*

Colon: *is entirely made up of coffee*

Juan Valdez: His blood type is dark roast lol! oh *coughcough* .................heez blud tyep iz daurk roust! EL lól!

okay so apparently you have to pay an "insertion fee" <---- ? to sell things on ebay and I dont have a credt card! so big pain in the ass. I'll be stealing someone's credit card tomorrow...

ebay makes my butt hurt.

***EBAY*** - Lord Shockwave - 22nd July 2007

If you want, you can sell your entire video game collection to me. Let me know.

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 22nd July 2007

*did so*

***EBAY*** - N-Man - 22nd July 2007

!

***EBAY*** - EdenMaster - 23rd July 2007

lazyfatbum Wrote:*did so*

Are you serious??

***EBAY*** - A Black Falcon - 6th August 2007

huh...

***EBAY*** - DMiller - 6th August 2007

Did you really sell your entire collection to Shockwave lazy? Is that why I never got the stuff I was going to buy from you?

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 6th August 2007

LS: "...let me know."

Me: "*did so*"

Everyone: *assumes*

I contacted him to see what he was interested in, prices etc. I did not sell him my collection. I've been so busy lately that I dont even know where I am half the time and i'm in the middle of a forced-move but mark my damn words I will be ebaying by the end of this week!!! that's atleast twice the ! than usually neccesary to further prove my resolve gosh dang it son of a gun gee whilikers golly, etc.

Millier you and our children will be enjoying various goodness WEDNESDAY, so be prepared and I may or may not have laced the package with something but it's definitely not any type of anything ....of ...wash your hands, srsly I apologize in advance, just dont touch your face or lick your fingers after touching the package and if the phone rings simply repeat: pelican, tourist, wolf, orange. Trust me.

***EBAY*** - DMiller - 6th August 2007

Pelican, tourist, wolf, and orange? Aren't those your favorite sexual positions?

***EBAY*** - EdenMaster - 6th August 2007

I was thinking more along the lines of the ingredients of his favorite meal.

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 9th August 2007

OH SHIT! OH SHIT! I DUNNO IF I DID IT RIGHT!?!?! ITS ON EBAY NOW!!!! ITS ON EBAY!!!! OMFG I HATE EBAY!!!!! HOW DO I KNOW IF I DID IT RIGHT???

EXCITINGGGGGGG :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 9th August 2007

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290148548314&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

does that work? I think i messed it up, i dont see it on the lists, oh god ebay sucks my nose through my ass backwards

***EBAY*** - N-Man - 9th August 2007

Did you... did you start the bid at 2000 dollars?

***EBAY*** - Great Rumbler - 9th August 2007

No one's going to bid on that at $2000. Possibly not even at $1000...

***EBAY*** - DMiller - 9th August 2007

I believe you can change things if no one has bid yet, but that may not include the starting price.

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 9th August 2007

The "big set" at a dream price is one thing, but lazy I really think your best bet isn't to count on one really neurotic super collector to show up (especially buying from someone with a big goose egg for reputation, the fact is you have to work your way up with trust as a seller). You are much more likely to find people who want ONE thing from your collection than ALL of it. It will, unfortunatly, require a lot of research on your part though... I would sell each game individually, instead of as sets. That goes for the systems too. Much more likely to sell at least a large amount of it that way. Further, with much lower prices, people are more likely to try out a new guy from the shadows. As you get more good reputation, more and more people will be willing to buy from you.

That's how these things usually go, and why didn't I bring this up until now?

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 10th August 2007

well ....krapola....

I feel stoopud... you dont think anyone will bid? There's 'lots' (or whatevr they call it) for 8,000 bucks that contain 700 NES games or 500 copies of 8 Wii games for 5000.... and if you do the math on my stuff I think you come out to selling each GC game for 20 and each N64 for 10.... is no gewd?

***EBAY*** - DMiller - 10th August 2007

Well, I do believe eBay let's you repost something for free if it doesn't sell although I haven't sold something on eBay for a while so they may have changed that policy.

I'll check it out in the my-ebay thingy. Its all really confusing and they nickel and dime the krap out of you.

MAKE YOUR PICTURE 30% LARGER FOR 75 CENTS (MAKE IT SMALLER FOR 45 CENTS, LEAVE AS IS FOR 50 CENTS)

ADD A PURPLE BORDER FOR 50 CENTS (BECAUSE PURPLE IS BACK)

ADD A PURPLE BORDER WITH YELLOW ACCENTS FOR 60 CENTS (CINCO DEMAYO!)

ADD A PURPLE BORDER WITH YELLOW ACCENTS AND A FLOATING HELLO KITTY ICON THAT ATTACKS PEOPLE THROUGH THEIR MONITOR FOR 89 CENTS (JAPAN)

MAKE YOUR TEXT IN A STUPID FONT FOR 25 CENTS (CHOOSE A NONSTUPID FONT FOR A DOLLAR)

YOU READ THIS FOR 9 CENTS (DISPUTE?)

INSERTION FEE .....PLEASE WAIT WHILE EBAY PULLS A NUMBER OUT OF ITS ASS .......$4.80 DO YOU ACCEPT? IT COSTS 75 CENTS TO ACCEPT (ASK EBAY TO SHAKE THE MAGIC 8 BALL AGAIN FOR 12 CENTS)

YOUR ITEM MIGHT BE A TERRORIST FOR 50 CENTS (AL JABIB MUHAMMAD)

2 HOTELS AND A HOUSE ON PARKVIEW YOU OWE 74 CENTS (TAKE A CHANCE CARD)

IF YOUR ITEM SELLS FOR MORE THAN $0.01 BUT LESS THAN 5.00 YOU OWE .8% TO THE TOTAL SALE FROM AND BETWEEN $500.00 TO $1000.01 TO WHICH A 6% INCREASE IS BUNDLED WITH THE ORIGINAL SALE OF 13% UNLESS IT'S AN ODD NUMBER - EBAY WILL EXPLAIN WTF YOU JUST READ FOR 65 CENTS (DOES IT HURT?)

*10 CENTS FOR EVERY USE OF A VOWEL IN YOUR DESCRIPTION (EDIT DESCRIPTION FOR 15 CENTS)

*YOU ARE USING A DELL INSPIRON COMPUTER - DUDE, YOU'RE GETTING A FEE OF 15 CENTS (CHANGE COMPUTER FOR 10 CENTS)

GAWD

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 10th August 2007

Well just don't use any of those add-ons. I'm sure you don't need liscene plate "highlights" or "undercoating".

eBay is actually pretty easy to use. Just make sure you are critical of it just like everything else and you can avoid being scammed fairly well.

The thing is, I don't think there are enough really rich collectors out there to justify all those "ultimate game collections" people put up. I'd like to see some numbers on how often those things actually sell.

Oh yes, one other thing, everyone uses Paypal, like, on the planet. Okay, that's not fully accurate. The Mars rovers also use it.

Just so you know, I've sold a couple of things on eBay. I don't have what you would call "experience" but I do have a "working knowledge" so that's something. I sold a second copy of Silent Hill 1 I managed to pick up in a series of misadventures a while back.

I HAVE TWO WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUTS A WATCHER??????????????????????????

INTURNIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much did sh get sold for? I have one too but id never sell it and im pretty sure the game collection things sell because well.... people keep doing it and I HAVE TWO WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Einstein!!! get Nora!!!! the outsider's NEEEEAAAARRRR!!!!

***EBAY*** - Dark Jaguar - 10th August 2007

Well if you are lucky, one of the big game news sites will report this and maybe then you'll get some interested buyers...

My copy sold for about $20. It was an extra so that's why I sold it. Certainly made more than I would have selling it to Gamestop.

***EBAY*** - Lord Shockwave - 12th August 2007

I think GameDude in North Hollywood would have probably given you the cash for what you seek, and I think they would have even bought back some of the action figures and other stuff you have provided it was in excellent shape (and from all intents and purposes with the photos you provided, it is). They pay out in cash. Might want to hit them up.

http://www.gamedude.com.

***EBAY*** - Aurora Unit 3173-E.0 - 29th November 2007

Round 2!

This time, N-Man will be my assistant in helping get it all done, it should be back up either today or tomorrow. Also, i'm adding an XBox to the whole lot.

***EBAY*** - lazyfatbum - 29th November 2007

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESEX:IT&item=290187319939&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE

and if anyone wants to bid to help me with my brain surgery I would be very grateful.

and very rich.

RICH!

POWER!

MONEY!

I CAN BUY ANYTHING!

WEALTH BEYOND MY IMAGINATION!

I CAN BUY FRIENDS!

MAKE PEOPLE DO THINGS THEY ARE UNWILLING TO DO!

SMALL HATS, FUNNY THINGS ON THEIR BUTTS!

***I'M GOING TO EAT A POKEMON***

*gleee!*

[Image: atepokemon.jpg]

[Image: 11206007378354rn0as.jpg]