Tendo City
Articles Anyone? - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Articles Anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=4427)

Articles Anyone? - etoven - 13th June 2007

I'm looking for people to submit articles to be featured in the new TendoCity home page to get the ball rolling. Use the online submitter on the home page to submit.

Link: tcforums.tovennet.net

The article could be anything of interest relating to TendoCity so be creative! Also feel free to use the image gallery button on the editor toolbar to upload images and insert them into your article. The editor works ok in Mozilla but is sort of buggy due to Mozilla security restrictions for easier use I suggest using IE to submit the article, but it's up to you. Thanks For All Your Help!

Articles Anyone? - EdenMaster - 13th June 2007

Is there a way to filter the "Who's Online" to get rid of those stupid guests (most of which are just search bots scouring the site). Would it be possible to put up there the five latest viewed/replied to topics by registered members?

EdenMaster Wrote:Would it be possible to put up there the five latest viewed/replied to topics by registered members?

I'm working on that... How about an article for the home page? Anyone?
Could be review, philosophy, gamestop hatred, or you could tell the heart breaking tale of how you broke your addiction of eating babies...

But for the love of god some submit something..

Articles Anyone? - alien space marine - 13th June 2007

TC You tube videos to promote the website?

Some of you could make a video as to why this particular retail store in the U.S blows.

Lazy could do his gripes about his ex wife. *especially with naked pictures of his ex :D *

DJ & OB1 could make comic skits kind of like penny arcade .

10 ways to teach your girl friend to crush a coke can with her boobs.

Articles Anyone? - Trogdor - 13th June 2007

So do you guys, like, every wonder if this whooooole world is just some electron in some atom somewhere?

alien space marine Wrote:TC You tube videos to promote the website?

Some of you could make a video as to why this particular retail store in the U.S blows.

Lazy could do his gripes about his ex wife. *especially with naked pictures of his ex :D *

DJ & OB1 could make comic skits kind of like penny arcade .

10 ways to teach your girl friend to crush a coke can with her boobs.

I sat and watched your avitar for hours. :D

Articles Anyone? - Paco - 14th June 2007

Quote:The article could be anything of interest relating to TendoCity so be creative!

But there's all kinds of crazy shit being posted on here all the time! Is the homepage going to turn in to some kind of creative dump about anything? If so, then what does it have to do with Nintendo?

What's the purpose of the portal?

Articles Anyone? - Sacred Jellybean - 14th June 2007

I nominate DJ's ranting mega-post against GameStop.

Articles Anyone? - Paco - 14th June 2007

I just submitted one. What's this garbage about having to approved?! j/k

Articles Anyone? - etoven - 14th June 2007

Paco Wrote:I just submitted one. What's this garbage about having to approved?! j/k

I haven't setup a permission system on the portal yet, so I made it so they have to be approved so some yahoo doesnt put:

"Jesus sucked my balls... a lot..."

immediately on the home page. Rest assured beyond being a member there will be no censorship. I just went in and finalized your article paco, thanksabunch for submitting.

I just went and read your article, awesome article paco...

Sacred Jellybean Wrote:I nominate DJ's ranting mega-post against GameStop.

I had the same idea so I did a test run post on the home page, but was unhappy when page load times doubled and the home page was now 900 pages long so I took it off. Still that would be free ken awesome.

Articles Anyone? - Fittisize - 14th June 2007

Is all-caps really necessary?

Fittisize Wrote:Is all-caps really necessary?

That wasn't intentional that was a style sheet issue, it's fixed now.

Articles Anyone? - etoven - 17th June 2007

I added a search funtion last night to the articles...