Tendo City
DRUNKK - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: DRUNKK (/showthread.php?tid=4301)

DRUNKK - lazyfatbum - 3rd April 2007

POST HERE IF YOUR NAKED!!!!!!!!!

DJ gonna post next cuz he a naked bitch

DRUNKK - alien space marine - 3rd April 2007

[Image: Borat_3.jpg]

I just had a sexy time!

DRUNKK - Sacred Jellybean - 4th April 2007

Hahaha, let the alcohol debate again commence. :D

I haven't been drunk in a while. The last time (at least, the last time I was drunk, as opposed to just having a buzz from a couple drinks) was when my buddy and I went to the bar across the street, and I had so many that all I could think about when talking to our friend (who shows up at the bar sometimes; we bonded by commiserating over marijuana being illegal) was how badly I wanted to fuck her, even though I'm not usually attracted to black chicks. I was pretty gone - iirc, I had 2 beers, a shot of rum, vodka, 2 shots of tequila, a gin and tonic, and maybe a martini in there somewhere. I wasn't completely gone, though, like the time my buddy and I were so plastered that we got kicked out of a diner, and afterwards stumbled into a bakery nearby, asking if they served food there, to which the sarcastic clerk replied that they didn't, so we stumbled out and back home, where we annoyed the hell out of our other friend and room mate who was trying to sleep because it was around 6:00am by that point and we were being noisy. Damn booze... you the devil!

I'll probably get drunk again in a few months, when the term is over.

DRUNKK - N-Man - 4th April 2007

Oy. The last time I got truly wasted, it involved at least 6 bottles of beer, a tall mug of some black-green mixture my friend made, two glasses Beefeater (neat - what, I like gin), that weird Arabian smoking machine out of 1001 nights, weed and god knows what I'm forgetting. I made out with some chick then puked in my own tent - top that. Now that chick's my girlfriend and I haven't gotten drunk in months :love:

DRUNKK - Weltall - 4th April 2007

It sounds like a Disney movie, sort of.

DRUNKK - Fittisize - 4th April 2007

I got drunk last weekend. No special stories really.

I got drunk a few weekends ago at a Clapton concert and just about got my ass thrown out. I don't really feel like elaborating.

DRUNKK - DMiller - 4th April 2007

A friend of mine got thrown out of a Clapton concert a few years ago. He was smoking weed, though, which is pretty stupid if you ask me when you're in an indoor concert in a big city. I've been to 2 other indoor concerts where that happened, but one of them was a Phish concert so I felt like I should have gotten kicked out of that one for not smoking.

DRUNKK - Fittisize - 4th April 2007

Clapton was the ONLY big act I've ever seen live where there wasn't a huge cloud of smoke covering the entire building. This includes sold-out (or near) arena shows for Green Day, Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age et al.

I thought that something was missing from Clapton, and I think that it was the absense of weed. I've always thought it was normal for people to smoke up at big shows.