Tendo City
A moment of prayer..... - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: A moment of prayer..... (/showthread.php?tid=4274)

A moment of prayer..... - etoven - 17th March 2007

Hello Tendo City.....
Last night around 12:45 am Ryan was hospitalized with a serious condition. I wish to respect Ryan's privacy so I won't go into the details. I would like all of Tendo city to take a moment and a say a prayer to the deity of their choice for Ryan's health.

Lazy... Your his best friend... You may contact me at:

(804) 683-1726 (CELL)
(540) 808-2097 (HOME)

I am giving him a get well card at 12:00 noon today, please comment below and I will add your prayers to his card and present it to him when I see him..

Thank you...

A moment of prayer..... - Smoke - 17th March 2007

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you get well soon Ryan.

A moment of prayer..... - Great Rumbler - 17th March 2007

Our prayers are with you, brother. Get well soon.

A moment of prayer..... - alien space marine - 17th March 2007

[Image: bill.get.well.soon.jpg]

A moment of prayer..... - Sacred Jellybean - 17th March 2007

You might not see this in time, but...

Get well, Ryan. You'll shine on, you crazy diamond, you.

A moment of prayer..... - EdenMaster - 17th March 2007

I hope you see this in time for your card, if not, convey my sentiment verbally, will you?

I'm sorry to hear what's happened...get well soon, buddy.

A moment of prayer..... - Dark Jaguar - 17th March 2007

I certainly want the doctors to do the best they can do. It's all in their hands now...

He's doing alot better now, he can't have any food becase of a procedure he has to have done tommarow.

For the moment he's resting confortably, I'll post the phone number of his room tonight when I get home from work, I'm shure he would love to get a call from all of you.

Lazy don't hesitate to call me, again (804) 683-1726 (CELL) or you can IM me tonight after 11:30 I'll be home.

I'll give him the rest of your messages tommarow when I see him...
Later...

Tell him if he goes and dies, I'll kill him.

A moment of prayer..... - DMiller - 17th March 2007

It's good to hear he's doing better. If he goes and dies I won't kill him, but those doctors better watch out. I'm sure he'll be fine as he has a lot of support from all of us.

A moment of prayer..... - EdenMaster - 17th March 2007

Sure hope this isn't a set up to a cruel April Fools joke :D

Or wait, maybe I do, cause then it means he's okay.

CONFUSION.

Eek

Seriously though, glad to hear he's on the path to recovery.

Certainly it's not beyond his ever reaching grasp. Indeed, the major global and political shifts of the past few years have all been a grand orchastration of Weltall for the sole purpose of a killer April Fool's joke in 2 years.

A moment of prayer..... - A Black Falcon - 17th March 2007

:(

Hope he gets better...

A moment of prayer..... - Geno - 17th March 2007

Holy shit... I got the sudden impulse to come here, something I rarely do anymore, and I see this. Just... my god. I hope Ryan will be okay. :(

I have set up a toll free number curtisy of TovenSolutions that redirects to Ryan's room so that you all may call him. The place cuts off his phone at night and on again at 8:00 AM.

Please don't put me in the poor house I offer this out of kindness to that you may talk to him.

Here it is....
1-(888)-206-5924

A moment of prayer..... - alien space marine - 18th March 2007

DMiller Wrote:It's good to hear he's doing better. If he goes and dies I won't kill him, but those doctors better watch out. I'm sure he'll be fine as he has a lot of support from all of us.

You could always attache a detonator to the docters heads that will go off the momment he flatlines. Just like in saw 3!

A moment of prayer..... - Weltall - 19th March 2007

That was interesting. I never had an internal hemorrhage before. I got a nasty ulcer from aspirin, essentially. Docs told me I had to swear off of it for life. No problem there. Anyway, I'm fine now and I never felt any pain.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, gentlemen. I really do appreciate it. :)

A moment of prayer..... - lazyfatbum - 19th March 2007

!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps on rtan and humps him to death*

A moment of prayer..... - alien space marine - 19th March 2007

Ryan Wrote:That was interesting. I never had an internal hemorrhage before. I got a nasty ulcer from aspirin, essentially. Docs told me I had to swear off of it for life. No problem there. Anyway, I'm fine now and I never felt any pain.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, gentlemen. I really do appreciate it. :)

I take it you didnt get relief from your headache?

Was it a allergic reaction?

So Aspirin is like your kryptonite!

Damn Heroin was created by the same company who make Aspirin!

You should file a lawsuite for the ulcer!

A moment of prayer..... - EdenMaster - 19th March 2007

Actually, ASM, salicylate (the main component of apsirin) can really be bad your stomach, that's why they always recommend you never take it on an empty stomach. Normally it'll just give you a bitch of a stomachache, but perhaps because Ryan's had surgery in that area before, the aspirin had an increased effect.

In any case, it's good to hear you're well, Ryan.

Link

A moment of prayer..... - Great Rumbler - 19th March 2007

Hooray! Rtan's back!!

By the way, OB1 wanted me to relay this message:

Quote:Tried to login but I must have forgotten my old password. I was worried there for a minute but I'm glad to see that you're doing well, Ryan! Stay healthy.

A moment of prayer..... - alien space marine - 19th March 2007

I never take aspirin , Tylenol or Advil is what I generally use. If thats what you say is the case Edenmaster ,Ryan should have been way more cautious given his condition , I dont blaim him for thinking at the time simple Aspirin is harmless its a common mistake over the counter drugs can be the most dangerous since people dont take them seriously like they do with prescription meds.

Ryan needs to read the labels and warning material in the future and use prudence. Just extra diligence and patience can save him a trip to the Hospital and possibly death.

A moment of prayer..... - EdenMaster - 19th March 2007

Wow, well wishes from OB1? Never would have thought.

Simmer down, there ABF, I'm sure Ryan's heard it all from the people in the white coats. I just know that aspirin can (if taken frequently without food) eat away the lining of ones stomach and cause numerous health problems.

I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all but I do work at a medical laboratory, I'm paid to know this kind of stuff :D.

A moment of prayer..... - A Black Falcon - 19th March 2007

Quote:Simmer down, there ABF, I'm sure Ryan's heard it all from the people in the white coats. I just know that aspirin can (if taken frequently without food) eat away the lining of ones stomach and cause numerous health problems.

You mean ASM there, I hope... :)

Definitely good news though, anyway. And as for OB1... he wasn't banned, so it must just be a forgotten password...

A moment of prayer..... - Dark Jaguar - 19th March 2007

We can always reset his password to whatever he wants. He's welcome to return.

A moment of prayer..... - DMiller - 19th March 2007

Glad to hear all is well Ryan. I just took some aspirin last night but luckily it didn't lead to a hospital stay. Stay away from the white powder Ryan!

A moment of prayer..... - Weltall - 19th March 2007

I think there's a form that allows you to retrieve or reset your password, or it could be done for him. I'd love to have him back. I never really wanted him to go in the first place.

I appreciate the aspirin-related concern. My problems with the stuff are directly related to the stomach surgery I had several years ago, though. It was something I knew about, but had used anyway with no ill effects until now.

Now I see no further reason to tempt fate. =D

A moment of prayer..... - Dark Jaguar - 19th March 2007

Aspirin works but of course there's a danger with overusing it, or if the wrong people use it. Alcohol can also weaken the stomach lining, so I'd use that in moderation as well.

A moment of prayer..... - Geno - 19th March 2007

Glad to hear that you're doing better. :)

A moment of prayer..... - etoven - 19th March 2007

Dark Jaguar Wrote:Alcohol can also weaken the stomach lining, so I'd use that in moderation as well.

I trying to get him to give up drinking to no avail but he promised to at least let his ulser heal before I'd have to pick him off the floor again.