Tendo City
Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! (/showthread.php?tid=421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Great Rumbler - 28th January 2005

Didn't you also get strange looks because of your cardboard computer?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Laser Link - 28th January 2005

I'm all for almost any quote from any game-related anything. And bonus points for Zelda related.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Dark Jaguar - 28th January 2005

15 points!

Allow me.... um...

"the".... the... "minish cap"

I are'd awesome.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 28th January 2005

The show is funny, in that awful way, but anyone who wants to put it in the actual Zelda timeline... well, let's just hope that no one believes such things. :)

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 28th January 2005

What? Who would do that? .... Erm

Quote:Didn't you also get strange looks because of your cardboard computer?

Well... it was more laughter, really.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Great Rumbler - 28th January 2005

Hooray! New pics!

[Image: DSC01665.jpg]

[Image: DSC01668.jpg]

And in case anyone was wondering what my DVD collection looks like now:

[Image: DSC01659.jpg]

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 28th January 2005

You have too much anime. You need some more live-action stuff, foo'.

OB1, you can never have too much anime.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 28th January 2005

I wish I had lots of anime DVDs... :bummed:

On the subject of smilies, what happened to the TC Cow and Welcome Back smilie/images? They aren't in the smilie list anymore...

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Nick Burns - 28th January 2005

Great Rumbler Wrote:OB1, you can never have too much anime.

I'd have to agree there....

When that's most of what you have and you're ignoring all of the great non-anime out there (which greatly outnumbers it), you can!

:p

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - buckey_lasek - 28th January 2005

how can u not agree?

Quote:When that's most of what you have and you're ignoring all of the great non-anime out there (which greatly outnumbers it), you can!

Nah. :)

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - EdenMaster - 28th January 2005

They say you never forget the first time you fall in love. I was lucky enough to get that very moment on camera.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Weltall - 28th January 2005

A Black Falcon Wrote:I wish I had lots of anime DVDs... :bummed:

On the subject of smilies, what happened to the TC Cow and Welcome Back smilie/images? They aren't in the smilie list anymore...

I took them out, so that the smily display wasn't so warped-looking.

:clap:

But we need them! They both serve important purposes... how are we supposed to find them when we need them now?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 29th January 2005

buckey_lasek Wrote:how can u not agree?

There's much better stuff than anime out there!

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Great Rumbler - 29th January 2005

Quote: I took them out, so that the smily display wasn't so warped-looking.

THANK YOU.

Quote:There's much better stuff than anime out there!

*GASPERS!!*

Actually, getting all that stuff would be redundant since I can just borrow movies like that from my brother.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 1st February 2005

It is impossible to ever discuss anything intelligent with you because you always ferociously argue about topics that you are completely ignorant to. And because you possess such little knowledge of these facts that you so heatedly try to argue about, you have to make replies that have very little or nothing to do with what I am saying. I mean it not only do you know nothing about this topic but you don't even understand a single thing that I am saying, so you reply in a way that makes absolutely no sense. You are always making yourself look like an enormous idiot, which got very old a long time ago. You remind me of this guy I know who will vehemently argue something that he has no clue about. For example, just last week the actor Clive Owen was brought up and this guy mentioned how he started off his career as a BMW stunt driver, and I corrected him, telling him that he's been in television and movies since the late 80's and that he just played the role of the driver in the recent BMW short film series (which are actually really good, you should check them out). You see, this guy just got his information mixed up and he really didn't know very much about the actor's career, while I on the other hand am quite a big fan of his and have been so for quite some time. I have several of his British movies and tv series on dvd. But instead of going "oh, guess I was mistaken", my friend refused to accept what I told him so I just gave up, coming up with the lamest rebuttals this side of your usual stuff, like "oh well British movies don't count as feature films so I'm still right". You remind me a lot of that guy. Instead of admitting that you could be mistaken or that you really don't know that much about a particular subject, you will fight it with nothing else but your inane ramblings until I am no longer willing to respond to you. This is why you have no friends in real life, Brian! If you would just deflate that gargantuan ego of yours you might find that people would be a lot more willing to talk to you. Keep this up and you will be a very lonely man for the rest of your life.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - deanna - 1st February 2005

So are you guys still posting pictures in this thread..if so I will post one of myself.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 1st February 2005

Yes, by all means. I was going to move all of the stupid arguing posts anyhow.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - deanna - 1st February 2005

[Image: DeAnnaCouch3.jpg]

Yeah, I have red-eye...stupid camera is SUPPOSED to fix that but naw.

And, yeah that is a foot b/c my stepbrother cant take a pictureRolleyes

You're a DEMON!!!

Man, you figured me out...but don't tell, shhhh

I'll try my best. Here's my picture. I'm the guy in the back.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Fittisize - 1st February 2005

Fine, I'll post my pics again.

You know, using this thread (and another pic I have of me on my computer) you can see how much I've changed from age 14-16.

Fourteen years old-

Fifteen years old-
[Image: mepic.jpg]

Sixteen years old-

I'm smiling like a creep in that third pic. Excellent.

OB1 Wrote:I'll try my best. Here's my picture. I'm the guy in the back.

and who are the other two?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - EdenMaster - 1st February 2005

deanna Wrote:and who are the other two?

Don't listen to him Rolleyes

Come to think of it, that's a rule to live by arond thes eparts, no matter who you're dealing with.

I know that pictures come up before, but I can't remember where. Some other come-and-go person who wisely left once realizing the strange, strange community we are.

But you, deanna, are welcome to stay. Ever since NetMapel and ThunderAngel have made themselves scarce, this place has been very much dominated by males. Not that that's a problem, but a female point of view can be good for some of our many arguments. So without further ado:

Joystick (you'll come to know the double meaning of this smiley)

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2005

Quote:But you, deanna, are welcome to stay. Ever since NetMapel and ThunderAngel have made themselves scarce, this place has been very much dominated by males. Not that that's a problem, but a female point of view can be good for some of our many arguments. So without further ado:

Except DJ, which won't admit that it has a gender... :)

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - EdenMaster - 1st February 2005

True, but that's still up in the air. Besides, I still think of DJ as being asexual.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - alien space marine - 1st February 2005

EdenMaster Wrote:True, but that's still up in the air. Besides, I still think of DJ as being asexual.

But the creature does have a name , Karen Pratt! Just refuses to call on command by it.

Link

Good reorganized smilies!

Bounce

Who would like to see a picture of Mapel?

deanna Wrote:and who are the other two?

The one on the left is Edenmaster and the one on the right is ABF.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 1st February 2005

Mapel... she left a long time ago now and never posted a picture here, I think, but I don't remember if she had one elsewhere...

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - alien space marine - 2nd February 2005

She did give her pictures from what lazy or was it private hudson? told me a long time ago , The pics were too hot for tendocity if you know what I mean so it was just private emails according them.

Drunk

Did you ABF ever give your picture I dont remeber?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 2nd February 2005

No he did not. He's afraid that we're going to hunt him down or something. He's a paranoid sociopath.

Anyhow, I have one of Mapel's pictures, and she was actually kinda cute. Compared to the rest of TC, that is. Hahaha.... ahh...

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2005

Quote:Anyhow, I have one of Mapel's pictures, and she was actually kinda cute. Compared to the rest of TC, that is. Hahaha.... ahh...

I don't know if that's saying much... :) But I think I've seen one too and you're right.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - OB1 - 2nd February 2005

And she always talked about how she got made fun of for her looks in school. She was so full of crap.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - A Black Falcon - 2nd February 2005

Self-esteem problems, perhaps?

Who knows.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Great Rumbler - 2nd February 2005

Quote:Anyhow, I have one of Mapel's pictures, and she was actually kinda cute.

I have that picture. Still working on address and phone number... *teh stalker*

Quote:I know that pictures come up before, but I can't remember where.

I don't think that was a pic of anyone here.

Haha, EM thinks that's actually a real picture from some TC'er. Wouldn't be too surprising though, eh? That's exactly how I imagine ABF looking.

And which Mapel picture do you have? The one where she's at some fancy birthday party or something?

Speaking of mapel girl, type forum, "mapel girl" into google and look at what comes up. Lol And we wonder why she doesn't post here anymore.

What?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Sacred Jellybean - 2nd February 2005

Someone show me the Mapel Girl picture.

A Black Falcon Wrote:What?
Would you like me to repeat those directions in Spanish?

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Great Rumbler - 2nd February 2005

Quote:And we wonder why she doesn't post here anymore.

Its starting to make some sense now...

Quote:Would you like me to repeat those directions in Spanish?

What? Several links here, one dead link that appears to be about TC, and one for someone who spells it Maple...

Dude, did you not read what the first link said? It's right there.

Tendo City's Scare People With You Picture Extravaganza 2.6! - Weltall - 2nd February 2005

As proprietor of this webside I DEMAND this picture.