Tendo City
Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Printable Version

+- Tendo City (https://www.tendocity.net)
+-- Forum: Tendo City: Metropolitan District (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ramble City (https://www.tendocity.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity (/showthread.php?tid=4175)

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Great Rumbler - 10th January 2007

Man, this whole thing really makes my head hurt. I wish all of the people involved in it would just shut up because I'm tired of turning on the television and listening to them spew worthless junk out of their holes.

Recap:

Donald Trump lets Miss America [USA?] off the hook for partying

Rosie O'Donnell makes fun of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump says has was going to sue Rosie O'Donnell and makes fun of her for being fat.

Rosie O'Donnell insults the wild animal that lives on top of Donald Trump's head.

Donald Trump says he got a letter from Barbara Walters [the producer of The View] and said that she said that she did not like Rosie O'Donnell for ruining The View.

Barabra Walters publicly supports Rosie O'Donnell on The View.

Donald Trumps sends a letter to Rosie O'Donnel that says Barbara Walters is a liar.

Barbara Walters calls Donald Trump a "sad, pathetic man".

ect., ect.

*pulls out hair*

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Dark Jaguar - 10th January 2007

You see, this is why I don't bother with "this news from tinsel town". No one would care about this if these people were just "regular folks" having the exact same fight, so why should we care just because they are well known?

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - EdenMaster - 10th January 2007

Let me go ahead and break down the entire sequence of events from Trumps side. If you listen very closely, every time he issues a statement it says:

"WATCH MY NEW SEASON OF THE APPRENTICE IN LOS ANGELES WATCH MY NEW SEASON OF THE APPRENTICE IN LOS ANGELES WATCH MY NEW SEASON OF THE APPRENTICE IN LOS ANGELES"

Over and over. Donald Trump loves free publicity, and this is about as close to nirvana as he's going to get.

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - A Black Falcon - 10th January 2007

Dark Jaguar Wrote:You see, this is why I don't bother with "this news from tinsel town". No one would care about this if these people were just "regular folks" having the exact same fight, so why should we care just because they are well known?

I agree... I read about it a bit, but thinking about it is just so stupid that it's much healthier just not to. (and no, if they were "regular folks" no one would care one bit)

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Fittisize - 10th January 2007

I heard Donald Trump's crackback on Rosie O'Donnell and let me say, that was some of the finest smack I've heard all year (bear in mind it is still quite early). The guy was hysterical. I never knew he was capable of such a high degree of ownage. That being said, the amount of time I spend per week watching The Apprentice will remain the same at zero minutes.

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - lazyfatbum - 10th January 2007

I keep waiting for a Finkle and Einhorne scenario where we discover they're the same person, or Donald Trump is actually Rosie O'Donnell's penis.

Donald can make up for all this by wearing a "I (heart) fat chicks" t-shirt during a taping of apprintice.

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Dark Jaguar - 10th January 2007

My opinion remains as it was. I don't care. Though, oddly, I seem to think it important to make this known.

Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell vs. Sanity - Paco - 12th January 2007

I liked when he called Rosie a fat slob, because it's true.